Doesn't Donald Trump and his supporters realize...?

Gee, you might ask yourself the same question regarding Trump. I predict democrats will be convicted before Trump is ever convicted of ANYTHING.

When have I said that Trump was convicted of a crime?

I've said he's been indicated of 91 felony charges. And that the evidence easily justifies those charges.

And of course, I'm right.

I've also said that Trump has called for the termination of the constitution, has called for a third term, and committed to imprisoning his political opponents.

And of course, I'm right again.

I've said he's been indicated of 91 felony charges. And that the evidence easily justifies those charges.

The evidence easily proves fraud in 2020. That is why no judge will allow it.

I've also said that Trump has called for the termination of the constitution, has called for a third term, and committed to imprisoning his political opponents.

And of course, I'm right again.
Yep, another moron said the same thing twice. Don't you remember Adam Schiff ensuring everyone that he "had evidence" He didn't produce any either. Evidence isn't something you pull out of your ass, regardless of what the democrat mantra tells you. But you just keep on believin'. LMFAO.

That even if Donald Trump was elected president in 2024 (big if) that he could only serve four more years as president? Thus he becomes an instant "lame duck" with all the limitations on his power and influence that automatically goes with that status?

So why bother?
Because he can slash the living fuck out the administrative state and not worry about pissing people off.

The evidence easily proves fraud in 2020. That is why no judge will allow it.

Except it doesn't. Its been years, and rather than stregthening over time, the Big Lie only fails harder with each passing year.

With the Big Lie being laughed out of every court to ever hear it. Every single case. Every single time. The Big Lie failure rate in court is 100%.

Meanwhile, all 91 felony charges against Trump still stand.

onal Regan Because he can slash the living fuck out the administrative state and not worry about pissing people off.
You seriously think Donald Trump would do that? Ronald Reagan didn't even do anything like that in his second term.

Meanwhile, seven years of charges, investigations and indictments have produced NO convictions. NONE, ZERO, ZIP, NADA, ZILCH, NOT EVEN ONE---LOL, keep trying skippy.

Then what's all the complaining about? If the 91 felony charges are so meaningless, than you've clearly got nothing to worry about. After all, you've said indictments mean nothing.

You keep repeating that to yourself, I'll keep marking the trial dates on my calendar.

Deal?

Then what's all the complaining about? If the 91 felony charges are so meaningless, than you've clearly got nothing to worry about. After all, you've said indictments mean nothing.

You keep repeating that to yourself, I'll keep marking the trial dates on my calendar.

Deal?
America will not put a convicted felon in the White House.

America will not put a convicted felon in the White House.

Probably not. But MAGA doesn't need even convictions. The investigations alone supposedly disqualify you.

“We cannot have a country led by a president subject to ongoing criminal investigations, potential indictment, and never-ending hearings,” Pirro said at the time in footage that’s still posted on Fox News’ YouTube channel.

“We cannot have a president under that level of scrutiny that inevitably leads to even more questions and more investigations,” she continued. “And irrespective of what happens to her, whether she’s indicted or even guilty, it doesn’t matter. Her guilt is a moot point. She cannot take the Oval Office.”

That aged well.

Forum List

Back