Doesn’t it bother republicans that Trump’s policy ideas lack any nuance or complexity?

What policy ideas?

Forcing innocent people, including children, who are fleeing danger, who have the right to asylum, under our constitution, back into a burning building?

What other policy do they have?

What policy ideas?

Forcing innocent people, including children, who are fleeing danger, who have the right to asylum, under our constitution, back into a burning building?

Who's gonna feed them. You?

The shit he says is something an 8 year old could come up with...

You would be amazed at how perceptive young kids can be. Especially when you realize how much BS they cut through because they don’t have political affiliations, political correctness, or perceived limits.

When one realizes that the only two concepts necessary in life are Right and Wrong and that the definition of both were determined thousands of years ago, the answers are generally very simple.

The shit he says is something an 8 year old could come up with. 8 year olds know what walls are for instance. An 8 year old who would do a faux election to be president as a school project’s best idea for immigration would be a big ole wall! They stop stuff! Of course any rational adult that is at least a little informed on the issues would know a wall is a useless gesture that would only succeed in commerce ceasing at the border (yeah the kind that helps both US and Mexico).

Speaking of that...

Trump now wants to shut down the US border, because of course he does. It’s the only policy he is capable of discussing in any detail. He’s too much of a moron to discuss any subject with a hint of complexity or nuance. And because he’s a whiny little bitch desperate to be liked by everyone, he ups the hyperbole to make sure his base still loves him. I’m sure his supporters will cheer, but deep down they know Trump is a useless sack of shit. It’s just too hard to admit that to anyone especially liberals.

Proven effective in San Diego, walls helped stop vehicle drive-throughs, which were a common smuggling technique in the 1990’s. In this 5th video, Chief Scott explains how walls put an end to this dangerous smuggling method.
Video at link
Twitter

The shit he says is something an 8 year old could come up with. 8 year olds know what walls are for instance. An 8 year old who would do a faux election to be president as a school project’s best idea for immigration would be a big ole wall! They stop stuff! Of course any rational adult that is at least a little informed on the issues would know a wall is a useless gesture that would only succeed in commerce ceasing at the border (yeah the kind that helps both US and Mexico).

Speaking of that...

Trump now wants to shut down the US border, because of course he does. It’s the only policy he is capable of discussing in any detail. He’s too much of a moron to discuss any subject with a hint of complexity or nuance. And because he’s a whiny little bitch desperate to be liked by everyone, he ups the hyperbole to make sure his base still loves him. I’m sure his supporters will cheer, but deep down they know Trump is a useless sack of shit. It’s just too hard to admit that to anyone especially liberals.
As long as he keeps the liberroids and Rockefeller GOPers tied in knots of consternation I’ll be laughing my ass off.

Speaking of that...

No

You want nuance, aka political shenanigans.

I'll settle for straight talk be it politically correct or not.

I realize Trump says dumb shit on occasion. He tweets like we troll each other. He often talks without thinking it through. Etc....
In other words he is just like us. Unfiltered and not afraid to speak his mind. How can you not find that refreshing after a lifetime of political condescension?

He's not perfect but he is FAR MORE INTERESTED in the welfare of average Americans than any president in recent history. The only president in my lifetime that I felt had any REAL compassion for people like you and me was Bush but he was a product of entitlement imo.
Lol what it god’s name makes you think Trump gives a shit about the welfare of the average American? What the hell could you possibly be talking about in terms of policy?
Ask the minorities who are no longer in the unemployment line. Ask the borderline poor folk who are no longer losing their tax return to an Obamacare fine because they made too much to qualify for subsidies but not enough to afford the overpriced minimum plans. Ask anyone who runs a small business, such as myself, who had a massive boon in business almost instantaneously after he won the presidency. Ask the families of people murdered at the hand of illegals whom his is desperately trying to help prevent happening to others.

There are many small things that when compiled into a total picture that show he either cares or his handlers do and he's just a dumb puppet. Do you think he is a puppet?
Lol wait I’m sorry—tax returns for poor people? You mean the bill he sponsored that eliminated deductions poor people rely on? You do know tax returns were way less this year for the poor right? Facts are hard to swallow, but they are for your own good!
Poor people don't Itemize dumbass. Poor people don't own homes.

If people failed to alter their w2's to accommodate the new tax codes how is that Trumps fault?
Lol deductions are much more straightforward than just itemizing. Do you really not know what was in the tax bill? Also, why can’t poor people itemize? Shouldn’t they be able to given all the welfare rich people get? Most poor people don’t even qualify for food stamps because of how low the bar is.

Speaking of that...

Does it bother dimwits that all their candidates are psycotic commie retards?

What policy ideas?

Fleeing danger? More like racing towards the freebies and entitlements promised to them by commie leftards. Poorly educated, poorly skilled and dependent on "gubermint"....the three prerequisites for leftard ism.

What policy ideas?

Fleeing danger? More like racing towards the freebies and entitlements promised to them by commie leftards. Poorly educated, poorly skilled and dependent on "gubermint"....the three prerequisites for leftard ism.
Nope, you just described Red States.

What policy ideas?

Nope, you just described Red States.

You sure about that?
Mexifornia is home to 12% of the total U.S. population yet 33% of the nations welfare recipients reside here.
Is Mexifornia blue?

Speaking of that...

Is this another one of those "Billionaires are stupid / I'm smarter than a billionaire" threads?
Question Billy.....if you wanted to secure your property line to stop trespassers wouldn't you start with a fence / wall?

Speaking of that...

Is this another one of those "Billionaires are stupid / I'm smarter than a billionaire" threads?
Question Billy.....if you wanted to secure your property line to stop trespassers wouldn't you start with a fence / wall?
Lol why would anyone say “I’m smarter than a billionaire”? Liberals never say this. For the most part, billionaires are quite intelligent. I mean there’s no denying that. Unfortunately, for Trump, he is one of the dumb ones. Why? A. I think it’s questionable to even call him a billionaire but B) even if he truly was a billionaire, there’s no reason to be impressed because daddy gave him millions of dollars to start businesses. Why would anyone be impressed with a businessman born with a silver spoon up his ass? The only impressive billionaires are the ones who are self made.

Speaking of that...

Lol why would anyone say “I’m smarter than a billionaire”? Liberals never say this. For the most part, billionaires are quite intelligent. I mean there’s no denying that. Unfortunately, for Trump, he is one of the dumb ones. Why? A. I think it’s questionable to even call him a billionaire but B) even if he truly was a billionaire, there’s no reason to be impressed because daddy gave him millions of dollars to start businesses. Why would anyone be impressed with a businessman born with a silver spoon up his ass? The only impressive billionaires are the ones who are self made.

Lets assume that's all true.....Does it make you wonder why everyone with $50 million don't become billionaires?

Speaking of that...

Lets assume that's all true.....Does it make you wonder why everyone with $50 million don't become billionaires?
lol dude this is some basic logic we are talking about. If someone is worth 50 million, more than likely they started with little capital to begin with. Just handing someone 50 million is much different than a business making its CEO worth 50 million based on its own success and worth.

Semantics....if I gave you $50M how likely is it that you'd turn yourself into a billionaire? Think once.

Semantics....if I gave you $50M how likely is it that you'd turn yourself into a billionaire? Think once.
Well, I would need to do my research on proper investment first, but yeah, it doesn’t sound all that hard lol.

Speaking of that...

Trump, policy.

That's one a them oxymoron things right? Like jumbo shrimp and military intelligence.

Speaking of that...

"Nuance" and "complexity" must be where America gets fucked.

Speaking of that...

Finally a President that you liberals understand. He President Trump is a genius because when someone like Booooosh, would talk, you libtards would have the "Deer in the Headlights" look, then call Boooosh a moron for how he talked. But this president has got your attention while speaking at your school grade level. Maybe you can now see that Making America Great Again, is much better than dying in 12 years because AOC wants to take your car, airplane, hamburger, gas grill, electricity and babies away from you...
Lol got our attention? Trump’s stupidity got him elected. Obviously it is republican stupidity because we knew better than to vote for someone who talks like a 5th grader.
Someone better who kept falling down all the time, or carry "hot sauce" in her purse when she was pandering to black people? Yep, you sure knew better, because you had the Socialist Bernie Sanders who lost to said hot sauce bitch, because she rigged the primaries against him....Yep, liberals are dumbasses and the elites knew better....

Forum List

Back