Doesn't 'Lurch' Know North Korea Already Has A Nuke?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
upload_2017-11-6_14-23-56.jpeg

'John Kerry: Trump’s bellicose rhetoric is giving North Korea a reason to say, “We need a bomb”

"They’ve had a bomb since 2006, a full decade before Trump got elected. The bulk of the work they did to develop miniaturized weapons, the key step to building nuclear ICBMs, was performed during the Obama administration, half of which was spent with Kerry as secretary of state. Of the last three presidents, Trump bears by far — by far — the least amount of blame for North Korea’s nuclear ambitions.

What is Kerry talking about?"

Trump actually did try a softer touch with the NorKs in his first few months as president, saying at one point that he’d be “honored” to meet with Kim Jong Un, but the missile tests proceeded apace thanks to the distrust bred by the short-sighted Obama/Clinton/Kerry Libyan mission. Now Trump has to manage the fallout from that.

It’s one thing for Joy Behar to ignore Obama’s policy of malign neglect of North Korea during his second term but how does the guy who helped shape that policy find the balls to do it?

Unbelievable."

John Kerry: Trump's bellicose rhetoric is giving North Korea a reason to say, "We need a bomb" - Hot Air

It was Kerry's idea to form a 'No-Fly Zone' over Libya to protect Al Qaeda from Qadaffi's air force... I wonder when he is going to blame Trump for that, too?

:rolleyes:

If it wasn't for his Ketchup Mogul Wife Lurch would have actually had to WORK for a Living. I wonder what she was attracted to when she met him, his treason - being caught lying about atrocities he never saw in Viet Nam or his 'good' looks? :p

upload_2017-11-6_15-2-35.jpeg

You don't understand what "need" means

If there is a threat of attack form the outside........N Korea "needs" a bomb to protect themselves

If there is a threat of attack form the outside........N Korea "needs" a bomb to protect themselves

I heard you and the rest of the Starkeys all went to the same barber for the KJU Solidarity haircut

I heard you and the rest of the Starkeys all went to the same barber for the KJU Solidarity haircut
200.gif

Forum List

Back