Dog breaks out of animal hospital *vid*

The Aquia-Garrisonville Animal Hospital in Stafford said General, a 10-year-old Great Pyrenees, left out of the clinic's back door at around 4:17 a.m. Surveillance video from inside the animal hospital shows the dog opening the latch to his kennel and opening three other doors in order to make his great escape.
General's owner Travis Campbell said he was eventually located after being found in the yard of a home about 300 yards away from the animal hospital.

General was being boarded at the animal hospital while his family was vacationing at Virginia Beach.

“He is very special,” said Campbell. “He is a smart dog. Getting out of doors, in a door is nothing new. I told them that when we dropped him off, but never had a problem getting out of any place that boarded him before.”

According to his owner, General got a slight nick on his nose in his attempt to get out from his kennel.

"Basically, he spent a night and a half rehearsing trying to figure out how to open the door from the inside, which is how he got a little scratch on his nose," he said. "It's a trick to lift the latch from the inside and he figured it out and pushed on the door. Pretty impressive.”
Dog who opened several doors to escape animal hospital reunited with family

That is a smart dog. :laugh:

Maybe he was worried that Obamma would eat him.

What did you eat when you were 11yo?

What you were told to.

Dummy little twerp. You always post the dummmmest crap on the board.
:spam:

Not dogs.

did you eat puppy dogs?

And you reply all the time cupcake.

Call me sentimental and maudlin, but I think that dogs are GOD'S greatest gift to Mankind.

Ever hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia who laid awake late at night wondering if there really was a Dog?

Ever wondered what you might do if you were under a rubble and need a dog to sniff out your carcass and save your miserable life?

Ever wondered if you might need a dog to see for you should you ever be
blind?

Ever wondered what it would be like to be welcome home?

Call me sentimental and maudlin, but I think that dogs are GOD'S greatest gift to Mankind.

Ever hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia who laid awake late at night wondering if there really was a Dog?

Ever wondered what you might do if you were under a rubble and need a dog to sniff out your carcass and save your miserable life?

Ever wondered if you might need a dog to see for you should you ever be
blind?

Ever wondered what it would be like to be welcome home?

Actually, I've had 5 dogs over the course of my childhood. One was a basset hound, one was a Black Lab/Irish Setter mix, one was a Greyhound/Wolfhoud mix, one was a pure mutt, and one was a German Shepard.

I know what it's like to play with them, what it's like to have them greet me when I come home, and what its like to go hiking in the woods and hunting with them.

What gave you the impression I don't like dogs? Just because I told a silly joke? Get over yourself.

Forum List

Back