Dog Name Suggestions

Hugh Bastid..

Get down, Hugh Bastid,

Go out, Hugh Bastid...

The papers on the German Shepherd I grew up with said " Christina Von" something-something. I don't remember the entire name, but I called her Chris. I'm not sure if she was really as smart and loyal as I remember, or if that's just the way a man remembers the dog he grew up with.

The papers on the German Shepherd I grew up with said " Christina Von" something-something. I don't remember the entire name, but I called her Chris. I'm not sure if she was really as smart and loyal as I remember, or if that's just the way a man remembers the dog he grew up with.

that's an idea...

Damme Mutt

Congrats. If you've never had a shepherd, you will find them to be most loyal.

Our first shepherd when I was young started with Midnight Duchess, blah, blah, blah. We called her Midni for short

Last edited:
Our first shepherd when I was young started with Midnight Dutchess blah, blah, blah. We called her Midni for short

Pet breeders always chose the most pretentious names.

True, but she was very regal.
Our first shepherd when I was young started with Midnight Duchess blah, blah, blah. We called her Midni for short

Our first shepherd when I was young started with Midnight Dutchess blah, blah, blah. We called her Midni for short

We were thinking Lexie or Heidi....I don't think either is pretentious...maybe Xena too

We were thinking Lexie or Heidi....I don't think either is pretentious...maybe Xena too

Heidi?

Heidi is a little Swiss girls name.

Might as well use Gretel

Doesn't matter what you name her, as long as you don't feel like an idiot when you step out in the yard and call her. She will respond the same way no matter what you call her.

Congrats. If you've never had a shepherd, you will find them to be most loyal.
My cousin had one when we were young, about six, or seven... My aunt shot it to death in the kitchen after it bit half of Butches face off... That kid was never the same, and ain't right to this day. Fuck GSDs...

Forum List

Back