DOJ Admits Federal Government Ran Informants Inside the Oath Keepers on Jan. 6 & they could be called to testify under 6th Amendment

Why should I be proud that you rightards have completely lost your shit?
"Rightards"! You've just made another new word. Your teacher must be very proud of you.

Maybe this will finally convince them that it's time to advance you to the sixth grade.

For propagating Trump's Big Lie and supporting Trump's attempted coup because of that Big Lie.
Fuck you and your PROJECTION!!!!
The coup and insurrection was the election fraud AND the baseless IMPEACHMENTS using Hillary's BOUGHT AND PAID FOR dirty bullshit Russian disinformation dossier!
You're either a deceptive LIAR or a demented dumbass, which is it?

It wasn't "widespread", it was in swing state precincts and in synchronization at 2am election night, and you know this.
:eusa_hand:

Thanks for admitting you have no idea what you're talking about. Makes my job so much easier. Trump himself called it "widespread fraud"...

"As you know, the media has constantly asserted the outrageous lie that there was no evidence of widespread fraud." ~ Donald Trump, 1.6.2021

Thanks for admitting you have no idea what you're talking about. Makes my job so much easier. Trump himself called it "widespread fraud"...

"As you know, the media has constantly asserted the outrageous lie that there was no evidence of widespread fraud." ~ Donald Trump, 1.6.2021
I doubt you even have a job.
:rolleyes:

"Rightards"! You've just made another new word. Your teacher must be very proud of you.

Maybe this will finally convince them that it's time to advance you to the sixth grade.

LOL

I don't know what's funnier ... that you think "rightard" is a new word ... or that you think I made it.

LOL

I don't know what's funnier ... that you think "rightard" is a new word ... or that you think I made it.
Who did make it up? First time I ever heard it.

Come on, man. Don't be shy. Take credit for your accomplishments!

Yeah, only one problem with that, Faun! When you look at the actual video of the shooting you don't hear ANY Police or Secret Service saying any of those things! You hear the protesters start yelling "Gun...Gun!" and then Babbitt is shot at point blank range. There was no warning from the Police.
Indeed. The video proves there was no warning prior to the shot I watched it over and over to make sure and there was not a peep. The footage shows his hand holding the gun trained on the doors for a minute… not one verbal warning given by the shooter.

This is what I was most concerned about considering the death that resulted. Any trained police officer, and certainly capital police officers should be aware, knows when there is time enough for a warning verbal you absolutely shout one. The footage proves that there was time to yell out, “First one through gets shot!” and yet he chose to not do it. No excuse to not at least attempt to give a verbal warning to a person who would most likely die.

Indeed. The video proves there was no warning prior to the shot I watched it over and over to make sure and there was not a peep. The footage shows his hand holding the gun trained on the doors for a minute… not one verbal warning given by the shooter.

This is what I was most concerned about considering the death that resulted. Any trained police officer, and certainly capital police officers should be aware, knows when there is time enough for a warning verbal you absolutely shout one. The footage proves that there was time to yell out, “First one through gets shot!” and yet he chose to not do it. No excuse to not at least attempt to give a verbal warning to a person who would most likely die.
Dems are liars and murderers.

It will soon be time.

The coup and insurrection was the election fraud AND the baseless IMPEACHMENTS using Hillary's BOUGHT AND PAID FOR dirty bullshit Russian disinformation dossier!

LOL

You're truly insane. In other words, a typical rightard. Moron, the Steele dossier had nothing to do with Trump's impeachments.

And nearly 2 years since the election and there's still no proof of widespread fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election. Bill Barr was right.

Sadly for you, you can't explain how Baranyi knew the exact words Byrd yelled unless he heard him.

LOL

You're truly insane. In other words, a typical rightard. Moron, the Steele dossier had nothing to do with Trump's impeachments.

And nearly 2 years since the election and there's still no proof of widespread fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election. Bill Barr was right.
See how much you love that clever new word you just made up? You're not fooling anyone.

My vote -- BOTH

LOL

The dirty dossier was FAKE and USED to demonize and persecute Trump. That is the TRUTH! You cheered it on just like the rest of the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies!!!
The swing state precincts CHEATED in the dead of night, and you know it! Fucking lying pos you are!

The dirty dossier was FAKE and USED to demonize and persecute Trump. That is the TRUTH! You cheered it on just like the rest of the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies!!!
The swing state precincts CHEATED in the dead of night, and you know it! Fucking lying pos you are!

Moron, it wasn't used in either impeachment. One was for soliciting a foreign national to help with his campaign for re-election; and the other was for inspiring his Trumptards to storm the Capitol in their failed attempt to prevent Congress from certifying Biden the winner.

As far as your bullshit claim about state precincts cheating in the dead of night, prove it. Crying about it with no proof after 2 years doesn't convince anyone with a functioning brain.

It wasn't "widespread", it was in swing state precincts and in synchronization at 2am election night, and you know this.
:eusa_hand:
The 2 AM synchronized glitch played out live on air will never leave my mind as I stayed up losing sleep and watched the scam unfold.
Sadly for you, you can't explain how Baranyi knew the exact words Byrd yelled unless he heard him.
There was no verbal warning given by Byrd while he had his pistol aimed on the upper part of the doors for over a minute. Watch the footage. Either you haven’t watched it or you’re lying. Which is it?

Forum List

Back