DOJ Forms Domestic Terrorist Unit

NOt a target. Not important. Not dangerous.

1641959082847.png

Excellent. They have their work cut out for them.

This is an asymmetrical battle, just as with the jihadis. No uniforms, no rules, all covert. I assume this will involve infiltrating domestic terrorist organizations across the political spectrum.

DOJ is a domestic terrorist group now.....they attack political enemies and cover and likely commit crimes to push the swamps agenda.

This is an asymmetrical battle, just as with the jihadis. No uniforms, no rules, all covert. I assume this will involve infiltrating domestic terrorist organizations across the political spectrum.

Thats Chicken Little lib nonsense

Goody.

Let's have this out then.

What in the world are you talking about, jihadi?

I'm talking about no longer wanting to share a nation with people like you, Mac.

Haven't you noticed how many of us there are?

And how implacable we seem?

No?

Keep pushing. Or as the kids say, "F around and find out"

They're training out in the woods 'n stuff, I reckon.

Oh no, that's the fantasy you tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

In reality, we're all moving out of Blue State and Blue Cities as fast as we can.

Step one. But just step one. Ol' Mac.

I'm talking about no longer wanting to share a nation with people like you, Mac.

Haven't you noticed how many of us there are?

And how implacable we seem?

No?

Keep pushing. Or as the kids say, "F around and find out"
Okay Rambo. Yikes.

I appreciate your pointing out the need for this new DoJ group.

Okay Rambo. Yikes.

I appreciate your pointing out the need for this new DoJ group.

The DOJ went after parents at school board meetings. Right, THAT DOJ.

Let me guess. You want to keep the nation together. We do not. We no longer care.

Leftists, I swear, are the stupidest people walking the planet these days. The stupidity is just manifest.

Forum List

Back