DOJ gives new reason for Trump Raid.... It never was about "nuclear paperwork".. Oh Really?

According to White House staffers and advisors. He was very sloppy and casual about state secrets. He blabbed to anyone that would listen. Trump has a problem.
According to the people looking for a quick buck for lying about Trump? They are a dime a dozen.

So? Talk shit about it to Sassy since she posted it. That is sooo weak. Loser.
You can't back your BS. Weak again.
What the fuck are you talking about? You sound deranged and shouting at the moon. You have a serious issues. You called the op a liar for starting a thread about Trump not having nuclear secrets. And now you claim it wasn't true even though we have numerous threads on the subject. You then whined about wapo starting the story. I pointed out they also started the trump Russian collusion bullshit and you ate that shit up.

The House GOP is going to be all over this next January when they become the majority. I'm guessing a lot of evidence is going to go up in smoke between now and then and memories are suddenly going to go blank. I can't remember, I don't recall, what was the question again?

The House GOP is going to be all over this next January when they become the majority. I'm guessing a lot of evidence is going to go up in smoke between now and then and memories are suddenly going to go blank. I can't remember, I don't recall, what was the question again?
I don't recall that

What the fuck are you talking about? You sound deranged and shouting at the moon. You have a serious issues. You called the op a liar for starting a thread about Trump not having nuclear secrets. And now you claim it wasn't true even though we have numerous threads on the subject. You then whined about wapo starting the story. I pointed out they also started the trump Russian collusion bullshit and you ate that shit up.
You are so stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You're delusional so why do we have a lot of threads about the raid being about Trump having nuclear secrets?
Show me actual proof the seized papers have been unsealed. Any of them. Otherwise STFU you low info nutbag.

Show me actual proof the seized papers have been unsealed. Any of them. Otherwise STFU you low info nutbag.
That's not my problem because I never said it I asked why do we have so many threads about Trump having nuclear secrets after you have denied that no one said he did?

That's not my problem because I never said it I asked why do we have so many threads about Trump having nuclear secrets after you have denied that no one said he did?
Show one of them at least. Can't you? Back your shit or shut up.

Forum List

Back