🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DOJ; 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Was A Lie From The Beginning

The left are the ones that live in a world of hate and lies. These people don't think critically as they simply ignore reality to push their lies. Hundreds of millions in property is destroyed because of these lies...People died..

I see all the libs that had the officer convicted and hung are staying away in droves.

"I see all the libs that had the officer convicted and hung are staying away in droves"
Now that's an exaggeration.

Really, many around here were so sure he would face murder charges and civil rights violations, said he was a cold blooded killer out to execute a black man. Just go back and review the threads.

I see all the libs that had the officer convicted and hung are staying away in droves.

"I see all the libs that had the officer convicted and hung are staying away in droves"

Really, many around here were so sure he would face murder charges and civil rights violations, said he was a cold blooded killer out to execute a black man. Just go back and review the threads.

Oh, now it's "many". Well that's better than "all".
Yes, I read most of the threads and I'd say quite a few, specifically from the far left did exactly what you posted. But at the same time, quite a few liberals remained silent, which would indicated to me that they weren't on-board with the crazies.

Yes, I read most of the threads and I'd say quite a few, specifically from the far left did exactly what you posted. But at the same time, quite a few liberals remained silent, which would indicated to me that they weren't on-board with the crazies.
Just indicated to me they have no balls.

he actually said "all the libs that had the officer convicted and hung are staying away in droves"....meaning that all of the libs that had him convicted are staying away form the thread. His "all" referred to the collective of libs that had him convicted...not "all of the libs in the country"....just the ones that had him convicted.

Kudos to Eric Holder huh?

The shooting report is separate from a broader civil rights investigation that found widespread civil rights abuses by the Ferguson Police Department.
If you worked in an environment that immediately launched into race riots based on bad information, what would your attitude be?

Holder lost on all fronts in the Brown case, he's trying to save face
if you noticed....he pretty much gave anyone who displayed anger and violence a pass...."it is years of this going on that created the anger" (paraphrased)...

God forbid if a black man did something wrong in the eyes of that fucking racist.

That's the reason the "all" was qualified to the ones that said it. Would you like to try reading what I actually said, read is slow so you can comprehend it this time.

I said:
Did you miss the qualification, I know it was a long sentence but give it a try.

The shooting report is separate from a broader civil rights investigation that found widespread civil rights abuses by the Ferguson Police Department.

Over traffic tickets? Desperate aren't we?

They accounted for 85 percent of traffic stops, 90 percent of tickets and 93 percent of arrests. In cases like jaywalking, which often hinge on police discretion, blacks accounted for 95 percent of all arrests.

Racial bias is so ingrained, the report said, that Ferguson officials circulated racist jokes on their government email accounts.

In a November 2008 email, a city official said Barack Obama would not be president long because “what black man holds a steady job for four years?” Another email included a cartoon depicting African-Americans as monkeys. A third described black women having abortions as a way to curb crime.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/u...ice-bias-and-excessive-force-in-ferguson.html

he actually said "all the libs that had the officer convicted and hung are staying away in droves"....meaning that all of the libs that had him convicted are staying away form the thread. His "all" referred to the collective of libs that had him convicted...not "all of the libs in the country"....just the ones that had him convicted.
So you got all ginned up by the hate talk on Fox Noise, eh? I'm shocked...any resemblance to what actually went on is purely coincidental...just like "Sharpton starting all those kill the cops rallies" lol...

Stoking the flames of bigotry is all the left has left. The easiest thing to do is to get the under informed in our country riled. Men vs Women...Black vs White...Police vs Citizen...Gay vs Straight...Teacher vs Parent...Unions vs People...Illegal Immigrant vs American citizens...Christians vs Muslim...Rich vs Poor...Public employees vs Everyone else. Obama and his cohorts have done this to America and in my opinion it is criminal. They all will pay one day.
We're all already paying. I've never known the divisiveness evident today across so many spectrum. Race, religion, socioeconomic, unions v non, etc. It goes on and on.

They accounted for 85 percent of traffic stops, 90 percent of tickets and 93 percent of arrests. In cases like jaywalking, which often hinge on police discretion, blacks accounted for 95 percent of all arrests.

Racial bias is so ingrained, the report said, that Ferguson officials circulated racist jokes on their government email accounts.

In a November 2008 email, a city official said Barack Obama would not be president long because “what black man holds a steady job for four years?” Another email included a cartoon depicting African-Americans as monkeys. A third described black women having abortions as a way to curb crime.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/u...ice-bias-and-excessive-force-in-ferguson.html

They also account for 67% of the population. To say that simply because they account for an disproportionate share of incidents does not prove racial bias. You need to look past the tip of your nose... look how many of them acted over this incident. They universally got it wrong.. egged on by the usual race baiters.

Maybe, just maybe there's a bigger problem in the black community.. nah.. can't say that... must be whitey.

We're all already paying. I've never known the divisiveness evident today across so many spectrum. Race, religion, socioeconomic, unions v non, etc. It goes on and on.
Yes it's getting bad. I've never seen so much animosity and distrust among Americans in my life. What a disgusting evil way to win an election and support for one's ideas. Divide and conquer.

They also account for 67% of the population. To say that simply because they account for an disproportionate share of incidents does not prove racial bias. You need to look past the tip of your nose... look how many of them acted over this incident. They universally got it wrong.. egged on by the usual race baiters.

Maybe, just maybe there's a bigger problem in the black community.. nah.. can't say that... must be whitey.

The article didn't rely just on the traffic stops or arrests. Racism is systemic in our culture. They can't see the forest because of all the trees.

The article didn't rely just on the traffic stops or arrests. Racism is systemic in our culture. They can't see the forest because of all the trees.

Isn't that what happened when this shooting took place? Liberals screaming racism left and right, only to be rebuffed by the judicial process?

In both George Zimmerman's and Darren Wilson's case, they were both cleared, by an openly biased DOJ, and neither one of them were found to have had any racist motives behind killing their respective counterparts. But what I see with people such as yourself, you insist on there being racism regardless of the findings, and ignore the fact that these investigations may be politically motivated.

What happened here is that you missed the ENTIRE forest without ever seeing the trees.

Last edited:

Perhaps this didn't occur to you to study the demographical information of Ferguson. Blacks outnumbered whites 2 to 1. Perhaps this is why you see such a disproportionate amount of arrests and such.

2010 Census Interactive Population Search

Forum List

Back