'Hands up, don't shoot' ranked one of biggest 'Pinocchios' of 2015

I wonder how many HUDS T-shirts are hidden under the bed by fucking LIBs on this forum?
When was the last time you saw someone on the street wearing one?
HAAAAA HAAAAA!

'Hands up, don't shoot' ranked one of biggest 'Pinocchios' of 2015

Michael Brown's hands were clearly up when he said don't shoot.

Black Lives Matter!
Not according to eyewitness testimony and cell cameras.
Buy you go ahead and claim whatever you want.
You're already irrelevant on this forum

Irrelevant? Why, because I don't have a NaziCon posse? Funny...

Joe, on a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate being White?

Probably a 1.

Shit, man, being white male and Christian in this society is pretty awesome. It's a great gig if you can get it.

But most sensible people don't want cops gunning down people in the middle of the street over minor offenses.

So let's compare, shall we.

Mike Brown steals some cigars, and gets gunned down in the middle of the street.

Dylan Roof shoots nine people in a church, and they take him to Burger King because the poor dear was looking a little peckish.

It's pretty awesome to be white in this country, isn't it?

Let's try another one.

Laquan McDonald doesn't drop a pocket knife because he's stone. He gets shot 16 times, 15 of them when he's on the ground in a fetal position.

Jerad and Amanda Miller (who liked to dress up like the Joker and Harley Quinn) and a bunch of other white nuts wave guns at federal agents at Cliven Bundy's ranch, and not a one of them gets shot because someone feels "Threatened". The Millers would go on to shoot two cops in a Las Vegas Mall.

Did Dylan Roof attack the cop who stopped him, try to take his gun, then come back for Round 2? Thats why he wasn't shot but Brown was.

I swear to God....one day I'll get you liberals to understand cause vs effect and the definition of the word " for" when you say "Joe thug got shot FOR jaywalking", but leave out all the other details.

Obama destroyed the life of a good honest cop.
Both the State of Missouri and Obamas DOJ said he acted appropriately to the threat of the criminal.
Stick that where the sun don't shine.

actually, they said nothing of the sort. They said that there wasn't enough evidence to support a civil rights charge at the Federal Level.

At the state level, the DA Ignored any evidence that incriminated this cop and allowed him to make self-serving statements without challenge.

The zealots will accept any collateral damage in their cause. This includes further divisions between the races, any exacerbation of tensions and animosities, and most dangerously a inhibition of people to communicate with each other and authorities.

Yes, Mac, in your world, the Darkies would be happy eating their watermelon if it weren't for all those "outside agitators". I know you really need to believe this.

Did Dylan Roof attack the cop who stopped him, try to take his gun, then come back for Round 2? Thats why he wasn't shot but Brown was.

I swear to God....one day I'll get you liberals to understand cause vs effect and the definition of the word " for" when you say "Joe thug got shot FOR jaywalking", but leave out all the other details.

The details you go on about don't matter. At the point the kid was shot HE WAS RUNNING AWAY. There was no need to shoot him at that point.

Obama destroyed the life of a good honest cop.
Both the State of Missouri and Obamas DOJ said he acted appropriately to the threat of the criminal.
Stick that where the sun don't shine.

actually, they said nothing of the sort. They said that there wasn't enough evidence to support a civil rights charge at the Federal Level.

At the state level, the DA Ignored any evidence that incriminated this cop and allowed him to make self-serving statements without challenge.

The zealots will accept any collateral damage in their cause. This includes further divisions between the races, any exacerbation of tensions and animosities, and most dangerously a inhibition of people to communicate with each other and authorities.

Yes, Mac, in your world, the Darkies would be happy eating their watermelon if it weren't for all those "outside agitators". I know you really need to believe this.
In America people are innocent until proven guilty.

Forum List

Back