DOJ investigating trump's mishandling of government secrets

Dude did you hit your head against something? They've been investigating him over and over again for years. Not aware of them finding anything. The day after the 2022 elections all of their investigations will end because they just won't have the political power. STONE HARD FACT!

I suppose someone is finally looking into the boxes that were stored at Mar-a-Lago. This should be interesting.

Former Secretary Hillary Clinton laughed and said a gallon of diesel and a book of matches would be cheaper than crap she had to do ... :auiqs.jpg:

I always thought you got your news from your colon. Putting aside my idea that you have your head up your ass, most edified readers comprehend trump violated the law by taking boxes of material to Mir a laga.
I am a reader and I don't comprehend anything without seeing some proof. So, why don't you show us some?

Dude did you hit your head against something? They've been investigating him over and over again for years. Not aware of them finding anything. The day after the 2022 elections all of their investigations will end because they just won't have the political power. STONE HARD FACT!

They'll still have the politicized DoJ.

I always thought you got your news from your colon. Putting aside my idea that you have your head up your ass, most edified readers comprehend trump violated the law by taking boxes of material to Mir a laga.
RC posts an ad hominem!
Who would have guessed?!

So inform us of why thousands of other firms are never investigated?
HINT: Campaign Contributions!

Dems impeached Trump...not once, but twice. Over unproven allegations. So here we are, Hunter's laptop and proven links to Burisma and lets ignore it. Because...racism is bad.

Dems impeached Trump...not once, but twice. Over unproven allegations. So here we are, Hunter's laptop and proven links to Burisma and lets ignore it. Because...racism is bad.
These Donkeys are Liberals, not Democrats.

I suppose someone is finally looking into the boxes that were stored at Mar-a-Lago. This should be interesting.
Well, Hillary got away with storing highly classified email on an illegal and improperly secured server so Trump having classified data in some stored boxes should be no big deal.

Of course the Democrats will try to put him in prison for 20 years and if they succeed Hillary will have a big celebration party for the fact that high ranking Democrats are totally above the rule of law but Trump and his supporters are not. Joe and Hunter Biden will be there dancing the night away.

Here we are, hyperpolitical universe. We have 5% of Gays and 14% of Blacks are NOW the center of the universe. Because China owned media (China imprisons minorities and dissidents, gays, Uyghurs and others) is pushing this toxic shit. China knows how toxic this crap is, but here we are.

"Over unproven allegations"; lol, McConnell and his bitches would have proven of the President was The Devil if a 21st Century Republican.

"Over unproven allegations"; lol, McConnell and his bitches would have proven of the President was The Devil if a 21st Century Republican.
And here we are, with record inflation and a dingbat that abandoned Afghanistan. Democrats never ONCE (nope, not ONCE) proved Trump did anything wrong. Never. Twice they impeached Trump. Over nothing but bitterness and political games.

Hmmm. We're finding out things about biden misuse of the codes, his female secret service agents, His son's laptop, the BIG guy, his daughter claiming sexual abuse, Fake secret service infiltrating Cracker Jill' security team, Jim needing to lawyer up, more info coming out on hunter and now the left media is interested..... whachu doin' boobie? You tryin' to distract us with more of your dazzling bullshit?

Humper had ACCESS to the inner sanctum of the DoD...now. how is that possible seein' as he ain't no official elected or otherwise?? Who did that little favor for...the little guy?

Forum List

Back