DOJ is suing Gallup: No poll ever to be beleived now

Well Obama is suing Gallup.

Do I need to say anything else?

No, the desperation of the right is both obvious and pathetic.

The right has nothing to be desperate over. They aren't defending a president that has 43 consecutive months of unemployment of 8% or higher. The right is not defending a president with 64.7 million Americans on food stamps which also is a record. The right is not defending a president by-passed congress by passing the dream act via executive order.
No I think obama defenders are desperate, and it shows.

So they were willing to sacrifice their credibility over a lawsuit.
You mean the people who refused to prosecute voter intimidation cause it was black panthers doing it?

You mean the guys who stood in front of a polling place for all of five minutes before the cops chased them away?

Intimidated by bad performance artists.... just not the same thing..

Was that the same guy who was holding a club in his hand???? Is that the guy?

That's like saying when a guy shoots somebody, it only took a fraction of a second. :rolleyes:

So what is wrong with prosecuting someone/group for distributing false claims as fact?

Ohh right this is a political board. Sorry my bad.

You mean the people who refused to prosecute voter intimidation cause it was black panthers doing it?

You mean the guys who stood in front of a polling place for all of five minutes before the cops chased them away?

Intimidated by bad performance artists.... just not the same thing..

Was that the same guy who was holding a club in his hand???? Is that the guy?

That's like saying when a guy shoots somebody, it only took a fraction of a second. :rolleyes:

Did one person actually file a complaint that they wanted to vote at that polling station, and the NBPP chased them off?

Obviously, they weren't that intimidating, given someone called the cops and someone else got into their face with a camera.

The thing was, neither the state nor the municipality involved filed criminal charges against these guys because - wait for it- it just wasn't that big of a deal.

You know, as a wise man would say, "Don't make a federal case out of it."

Did I hit a nerve showing your Gods are racists?

No, you showed you're just like all the other wingnut morons for making this out to be a far bigger deal than it was.
I find people using intimidation to keep people from exercising their civic duty as serious....I also find government refusing to prosecute it cause of the color of the the criminals even more serious.

Did I hit a nerve showing your Gods are racists?

No, you showed you're just like all the other wingnut morons for making this out to be a far bigger deal than it was.
I find people using intimidation to keep people from exercising their civic duty as serious....I also find government refusing to prosecute it cause of the color of the the criminals even more serious.

Yeah, but it's already been explained countless times why this wasn't serious enough to pursue, so either you're a total moron or a troll for banging this drum.

Or maybe both.

Edit: Oh wait, you also said, "cause of the color of the the criminals", so you're also an asshole for that, because you can't prove that and you know it.

Last edited:

Yeah, but it's already been explained countless times why this wasn't serious enough to pursue, so either you're a total moron or a troll for banging this drum.

Or maybe both.

Bullshit. It was clearly worth pursuing. The CHOICE not to was (a) political and (b) kind of racist and (c) -- see (a).

Or maybe both.

Bullshit. It was clearly worth pursuing. The CHOICE not to was (a) political and (b) kind of racist and (c) -- see (a).

Nope on all counts. Just picayunish shit that you nutbags focus on that is ultimately meaningless and you can't prove was as nefarious as you make it out to be.

Or maybe both.

Nope on all counts. Just picayunish shit that you nutbags focus on that is ultimately meaningless and you can't prove was as nefarious as you make it out to be.

False.

I accept that you believe that tripe. But you remain wrong all the same.

OP etc:
Change the channel, buy more tinfoil, and go back to school, you're off the wall, Beckbots. Gallup is unchanged, will have to clean up their billing. ZZZZZZZZ LOL JFC Pub dupes!!

The facts remain.

First the Fed Gov. accepts the contract and pays the bill based on the estimated time it would take to do the polling job.

Then some whistle-blower claims the projected hour were fudged.

Eventually, the Administration's bullshit DoJ agrees to join the whistle-blower's qui tam suit -- conveniently AFTER Gallup had criticized the Administration for fudging ITS numbers.

A political decision by the hack Admin, the hack AG and a hack President.

Forum List

Back