DOJ: We Will Conduct Our Own Investigation Into Jan 6 Events and Make Our Decision on Prosecution Regardless of Suggestions From Congress

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013

Correct. Under US law, only a Grand Jury can indict a suspect. Indictment is a ruling that there is enough evidence against the accused to proceed to trial. In other words, the millions of $ and months spent by the Jan 6 Committee were a political show without any legal effect.

The DOJ can ignore their recommendations completely. I guess the Democrats are hoping the American voters are too ignorant to realize what actually happened. It's another Democrat con.

If they want to indict, let them get on with it. Cheney and cryin' Kinzinger won't be around after a few more weeks ;)
They'll indict but they'd want to wait as long as possible so the memory of it will be fresh for '24. Unfortunately for them, they lose that right in about 2 weeks so I guess that's why Garland is stepping up to be their bitch.

Their whole strategy seems to be amassing enough nonsense to convince their supporters that Trump should be disqualified so that after SCOTUS says no, they can vilify the Rs and SCOTUS as "destroying demokracy"

DOJ: We Will Conduct Our Own Investigation Into Jan 6 Events and Make Our Decision on Prosecution​

intears.gif
tumblr_m4zbxqb7n91qg39ewo1_500.gif
swat.gif
raw2.gif
Cheney and Kinsenger bitch-slapped again for all of their "hard work!" :laughing0301:

Correct. Under US law, only a Grand Jury can indict a suspect. Indictment is a ruling that there is enough evidence against the accused to proceed to trial. In other words, the millions of $ and months spent by the Jan 6 Committee were a political show without any legal effect.

The DOJ can ignore their recommendations completely. I guess the Democrats are hoping the American voters are too ignorant to realize what actually happened. It's another Democrat con.

Yeah right....

You dopes will swallow anything placed in your eyesight.

In other words the DOJ is preventing any investigation by the incoming republican house whose questions will all be answered with "can't comment on that because of on-going investigation".
You are assuming Garland's DOJ rep will show up at all.
I have my doubts

Meritless Garland is a Cuck for the Biden Regime.

100% he will bring some bullshit charge against Trump.

If they want to indict, let them get on with it. Cheney and cryin' Kinzinger won't be around after a few more weeks ;)
They'll indict but they'd want to wait as long as possible so the memory of it will be fresh for '24. Unfortunately for them, they lose that right in about 2 weeks so I guess that's why Garland is stepping up to be their bitch.

Their whole strategy seems to be amassing enough nonsense to convince their supporters that Trump should be disqualified so that after SCOTUS says no, they can vilify the Rs and SCOTUS as "destroying demokracy"
How will it not be fresh in the public's memory when Trump's asseaters like Jordan are planning their own investigation which will be nothing but an attempt to whitewash what their assbuddy Trump & his W.H. mob did, not to mention his idiot lawyers like Rudy?

Garland is nobody's bitch, unlike Trump 's asseaters like Jordan & Cruz who will never get the stink of his ass off their face.

How will it not be fresh in the public's memory when Trump's asseaters like Jordan are planning their own investigation which will be nothing but an attempt to whitewash what their assbuddy Trump & his W.H. mob did, not to mention his idiot lawyers like Rudy?

Garland is nobody's bitch, unlike Trump 's asseaters like Jordan & Cruz who will never get the stink of his ass off their face.
Still can’t manage a single post without crying about Trump, and obsessing over his ass.

Seek help soon.

Still can’t manage a single post without crying about Trump, and obsessing over his ass.

Seek help soon.
Explain why you support a conman who swindles his supporters out of their hard earned money & a traitor who attemoted a coup. Plus he's a thief who stole top secret documents & probably sold them to our enemies.

Explain why you support a conman who swindles his supporters out of their hard earned money & a traitor who attemoted a coup. Plus he's a thief who stole top secret documents & probably sold them to our enemies.
Still crying about Trump. At least you put your obsession with his ass on hold for one post.

Baby steps......

Is the OP pretending this (the J6 hearing can only recommend, and cannot indict) is NEW news?

This has been said since the very beginning of J6 Hearings.

Not with all the evidence they have.

Forum List

Back