DOJ: We Will Conduct Our Own Investigation Into Jan 6 Events and Make Our Decision on Prosecution Regardless of Suggestions From Congress

Is the OP pretending this (the J6 hearing can only recommend, and cannot indict) is NEW news?

This has been said since the very beginning of J6 Hearings.
They're already soiling themselves & the hearing isn't even until tomorrow. Tomorrow, they'll rant & rave about it & cry as they claim to not watch any of it.

That's how they roll.

Correct. Under US law, only a Grand Jury can indict a suspect. Indictment is a ruling that there is enough evidence against the accused to proceed to trial. In other words, the millions of $ and months spent by the Jan 6 Committee were a political show without any legal effect.

The DOJ can ignore their recommendations completely. I guess the Democrats are hoping the American voters are too ignorant to realize what actually happened. It's another Democrat con.

Political theater. Wake me when there's an indictment.

Correct. Under US law, only a Grand Jury can indict a suspect. Indictment is a ruling that there is enough evidence against the accused to proceed to trial. In other words, the millions of $ and months spent by the Jan 6 Committee were a political show without any legal effect.

The DOJ can ignore their recommendations completely. I guess the Democrats are hoping the American voters are too ignorant to realize what actually happened. It's another Democrat con.

That's how it always works. Congress can only send a referral. It is up to the DOJ to decide to prosecute.

It's just funny the amount of destruction, violence, insurrectionist activities, etc that happened during the summers long riots and the left and the left media always referred to them as "mostly peaceful protesters" while everyone on Jan 6th were traitor insurrectionists who must be found guilty of something, anything.

Which Election?

Why would he be locked up?
Did they already charge him and have a trial?
Did he plead out?

No Simp, that ^^^^ hasn't happened yet.
Why are you so dim?

Watch the J6 today, and report back.
Buckle Up
So nothing.

Got it.

So nothing.

Got it.
Not Yet. They made that clear Simp.
Not today either, just the expected RECOMMENDATION to the DOJ for indictments.
Patience. I know you lack patience.
There is NO rush, just get it correct.

You're correct, no Indictment, no trial, no conviction today,
but it's ALL coming. Patience.

It's coming, so get your circle jerk together and create those talking points.
LOOLLLOOLOOLLLOOLLOOLLOLLLLOLLLLLL
So which elections were stolen?
2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020,
just the AZ 2022.

So which ones do you have evidence of "Stolen Election"?
Which Elections have been PROVEN to be Stolen?

Not Yet. They made that clear Simp.
Not today either, just the expected RECOMMENDATION to the DOJ for indictments.
Patience. I know you lack patience.
There is NO rush, just get it correct.

You're correct, no Indictment, no trial, no conviction today,
but it's ALL coming. Patience.

It's coming, so get your circle jerk together and create those talking points.
LOOLLLOOLOOLLLOOLLOOLLOLLLLOLLLLLL

So which elections were stolen?
2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020,
just the AZ 2022.

So which ones do you have evidence of "Stolen Election"?
Which Elections have been PROVEN to be Stolen?
Not today?

Man, your story changed fast, Simp. :auiqs.jpg:

Buckle Up Sweetie.

Your tears will be hilarious and very enjoyable.

The hated J6 committee will really piss you off today.
There will be no Indictment Today, we ALL know that.

The Biden DOJ cannot indict Trump, but they sure as hell can drag out their own investigation well into 2024, whether the evidence supports it or not. Let's not kid ourselves, what we are talking about here is not justice but politics, trying to make the other guy look as bad as possible to as many people as possible for as long as possible. And we all know the old adage: tell a lie often enough then people will start to believe it. The same thing goes for investigations, which in Trump's case have been going on for 6 years and counting.

Forum List

Back