Dominion Software EXPOSED AS INTENTIONAL VOTER FRAUD...

never provide credit / facts himself.
How come no one is concerned about this origin of this MIT forensics team report but y’all get your panties in a twist with my satirical response?
How come you were never this inquisitive of RUSSIA?
Brennan spying on congress
Hillary deleting servers
Tarmac meetings
Kavanaugh accusers

Like I said, you have zero cred.
Debooonked!
Lol

You said you had something showing the FBI shot it down. That's a pretty big claim. If the FBI is looking into it, I want to see what they said.
But you don’t want to see the results of this MIT forensics team that is looking at voting machines?
I do.

I am more interested in the FBI looking into it. I am more interested in whether or not they are involved in any of this.

Trump has now let the cat out of the bag.. The FBI and DOJ have found indications of massive voter fraud in multiple states perpetrated by Dominion Software. Trump Lawyers are laying out the evidence collected from 50+ Dominion machines that shows how the fraud was perpetrated. Hand counts and recanvasing must now be done in at least five states to verify the vote fraud. MIT forensic teams have found significant irregularities and recommended hand counts.

Democrats are in full blown panic... IF these recounts occur their "win" is in jeopardy including some down ballot races.. Expect close losses by republicans in down ballot races to enjoin the recount.

You’re shit is just too easy to debunk...

Some British rag said so? Well that settles it!

What did they say that you think is false? Shoot I guess that means you’d have to actually read it!

Trump has now let the cat out of the bag.. The FBI and DOJ have found indications of massive voter fraud in multiple states perpetrated by Dominion Software. Trump Lawyers are laying out the evidence collected from 50+ Dominion machines that shows how the fraud was perpetrated. Hand counts and recanvasing must now be done in at least five states to verify the vote fraud. MIT forensic teams have found significant irregularities and recommended hand counts.

Democrats are in full blown panic... IF these recounts occur their "win" is in jeopardy including some down ballot races.. Expect close losses by republicans in down ballot races to enjoin the recount.

That article cites to the New York Times and doesn't explain shit.

Got something better?

That’s what links are for. Learn the facts. The software glitches have been explained. Human error was a factor in some counties, and the issues were identified and fixed so that the final vote count wasn’t effected. You all like to leave that part out

How come you were never this inquisitive of RUSSIA?
Brennan spying on congress
Hillary deleting servers
Tarmac meetings
Kavanaugh accusers

Like I said, you have zero cred.
I’m extremely inquisitive about all those topics but that’s not the topic of this thread.

Are you just trolling or do you want to discuss the topic here?
No.

I'm counter trolling.

You telling everyone they are wrong and have no proof isn't discussing the topic honestly. It's, driving a narrative and that's all you ever do.

Got something better?

That’s what links are for. Learn the facts. The software glitches have been explained. Human error was a factor in some counties, and the issues were identified and fixed so that the final vote count wasn’t effected. You all like to leave that part out

So, it was all fixed and nothing really to see here, right?

Well, you won't mind if we take a quick peek, would you?

Got something better?

Not at all. There were glitches. Dive in and fix them. Just don’t pretend like it swung the election.

Got something better?

Not at all. There were glitches. Dive in and fix them. Just don’t pretend like it swung the election.

I won't pretend, if you quit pretending like it already been certified.

So, how's it going in court with this Donnie suit?

In the meantime here's something to make the Trump boys Proud!

If the FBI is looking into it, THAT WILL TELL ME IF THE MIT TEAM EXISTS!!!!

I'm trying to highlight he absurdity of how information is conveyed on the right wing. Information that is contradictory to your narrative needs links, proof etc. Information that is consistent with your narrative does not.

This is a self reinforcing phenomenon.

Billy Bob says MIT forensic teams are proving election fraud. It's clearly a made up claim. No one questions it.
I say that the FBI is investigating people posing as MIT researchers. It's clearly a made up claim. Y'all start demanding to know where I got that information.

The difference between how I am treated vs Billy Bob is treated is so apparent even though we made similarly ridiculous claims.

Got something better?

I won't pretend, if you quit pretending like it already been certified.

Haha. I never said it was certified. If you need to make up shit to feel correct then go ahead, but we both know I didn’t say that. The results are unofficial just like every election is unofficial until dec 14. But the numbers are overwhelming and the results obvious. They will get everything finalized and certified over the next month and Biden’s lead will continue to grow as it has. Trump and y’all will cry foul and it won’t make a difference

You telling everyone they are wrong and have no proof isn't discussing the topic honestly. It's, driving a narrative and that's all you ever do.
I'm at least making a point about how information is treated among the right wing. This is a point that you are also guilty of.

Information that is consistent with the Trump or right wing narrative is unquestioned. For example, when you claimed that Sharyl Attkisson was hacked by the Obama administration, you never questioned whether that was accurate or not.

However, when information counter to the Trump or right wing narrative is presented, there is a demand for absolute proof. For example, impeachment needs Trump saying on the record that he wanted Biden investigated for partisan personal reasons.

Got something better?

until we know what SAID GLITCH DID - it's impossible to know if it swung it or not.

now simply answer this - name 1 glitch that was in the R's favor from what we know so far.

If the FBI is looking into it, THAT WILL TELL ME IF THE MIT TEAM EXISTS!!!!

I'm trying to highlight he absurdity of how information is conveyed on the right wing. Information that is contradictory to your narrative needs links, proof etc. Information that is consistent with your narrative does not.

This is a self reinforcing phenomenon.

Billy Bob says MIT forensic teams are proving election fraud. It's clearly a made up claim. No one questions it.
I say that the FBI is investigating people posing as MIT researchers. It's clearly a made up claim. Y'all start demanding to know where I got that information.

The difference between how I am treated vs Billy Bob is treated is so apparent even though we made similarly ridiculous claims.
see.

you're not discussing the issue - you're trying to invalidate someone elses opinion only. never offering up anything of your own to be torn into.

troll.

so yea, i counter troll.

you're trying to invalidate someone elses opinion only
Billy Bob's statement about the existence of a report from MIT forensic investigators is not an opinion. It is a factual claim.

This entire thread is based on a claim of fact that has yet to be demonstrated.

What is there to discuss other than wondering if this report even exists in the first place?

Forum List

Back