Dominion v. Fox News: Parties supposedly now reach settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Rudy G and Sidney Powell have any assets to be seized
My Pillow Guy will lose his company

Ghouli and Powell are broke. The Traitor, being true to form never paid them for their repping for him. Whatever income they may or may not is now forfeit. I would love to see both of them living in cheap studio apartment in Harlem.

Ghouli and Powell are broke. The Traitor, being true to form never paid them for their repping for him. Whatever income they may or may not is now forfeit. I would love to see both of them living in cheap studio apartment in Harlem.
Apartments used to be cheap in Harlem.. then Joe was installed and the rents went way up.

Major corporation settles a lawsuit another first in our nation’s glorious history.

Fucked Snooze knowing and willingly and with intent to do the same, deliberately lied about DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS.

To the tune of $787.5M they lied. SMARTMATIC can look at the number as a place holder. Fucked Snooze will lose dollar they deserve to lose.

The Dominion Systems voting machines were manipulated to cause election fraud in 2020.

Now sue me too, assholes. :laughing0301:

SnapGalleries180311.jpg

That was and is a fucking lie.

Settlement isn’t uncommon. It doesn’t always mean what the liberals assume it means in this case.

However, it does seem likely that Fox News felt more of a need to settle than Dominion did. Therefore, it seems probable that Fox News took a fairly big financial hit.
What ?

There is also the other company suing. This will hit a cool billion before its over.

That would be the Smartmatic voting machine case, that hasn't gotten started yet. It now makes sense when Dominions lawyer said on to the next one at the presser.

Dominions lawyers got the settlement for $787 million, based upon Fox writes that check today. Which as their lawyers, had a fiduciary responsibility to do for the company.

Dominions lawyers will let Smartmatic deal with another blow to Fox, which keeps them in the hotseat for another two years.

And there is still the cases involving Rudy Giulliani, and Sidney Powell.

I was just watching Fox News..

They provided coverage of losing the case but quickly changed coverage to the crisis at the border
That's a problem for me, I promised myself never to watch Fox News because it's a total lie. Thanks for letting me know they downplayed paying off Dominion.

Fucked Snooze knowing and willingly and with intent to do the same, deliberately lied about DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS.

To the tune of $787.5M they lied. SMARTMATIC can look at the number as a place holder. Fucked Snooze will lose dollar they deserve to lose.
Sorry I don't have gibberish to english translation software on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back