Dominion v. Fox News: Parties supposedly now reach settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox lies to, and mocks, the rubes, and the rubes know it and don't care.

That won't change.

The Dominion Systems voting machines were manipulated to cause election fraud in 2020.

Now sue me too, assholes. :laughing0301:

SnapGalleries180311.jpg

$787 million according to one early report just posted.

Wondering if there's more -- like I would hope that Fox is forced to run some ads in which they admit to their viewers that they lied their asses off.

They can run all the ads they want. It will not change the minds of 73% of all people surveyed.

Sadly, I must say we agree. Won't change their minds a damn bit. 73% people need to believe the lies, I reckon.

It is easier for them to believe the lies they are told.

These are people who want to lied to. These are the people need to be lied to. These are the people These are the people who love to lied to.

They have nothing left but the lies. Without the lies, they have nothing.

Sadly, I must say we agree. Won't change their minds a damn bit. 73% people need to believe the lies, I reckon.
73% of the people can't be wrong. The statistics do not support that. Neither do the MILLIONS of votes coming in in the middle of the night 100% Biden.
If you are going to rig and steal it, don't be so obvious...

It is easier for them to believe the lies they are told.

These are people who want to lied to. These are the people need to be lied to. These are the people These are the people who love to lied to.

They have nothing left but the lies. Without the lies, they have nothing.

I don't think people who watch Fox news are inherently bad people, just terribly misinformed and obviously comfortable watching things that don't 'agree' with their perceptions of the outside world.

Murdoch knew what he was doing when he created News Corp/Fox/Sky. He realized that there was a market for people who didn't want to be exposed to news that challenged their worldview. In all fairness, sometimes the mainstream media really do go a bit far in exaggerating certain things or editorializing others, but Murdoch saw Rush Limbaugh's meteoric rise on AM radio and figured there had to be a market for this on cable news, and sure he enough, there was.

Before the internet really became a thing, I think Fox was basically the inverse of CNN. It could credibly argue that it was just a news organization with a right wing tilt, as a way to balance the reporting in the other direction. But as more and more of the news went to blogs and social media channels, extreme outlets started pulling away some of their viewers and they had to bring them back in by being more aggressively right wing. They're borderline alt-right now, which they weren't even 10 years ago.

73% of the people can't be wrong. The statistics do not support that. Neither do the MILLIONS of votes coming in in the middle of the night 100% Biden.
If you are going to rig and steal it, don't be so obvious...

That's been litigated before judges Trump appointed. Not gonna take any more of these posts seriously enough to respond to them. Change up your schtick maybe.

Frankly I think you guys would have been better off if you all had gone a different route. Instead of lying about voting machines and getting your favorite network and talking heads sued, the GQP could have just gone to their usual bullshit about the media not treating them fairly.

But now you guys have convinced more and more of your voters that the voting is rigged and that it's not worth the effort, so that already puts you all at a disadvantage going into 2024. Not an insurmountable one, but a disadvantage nevertheless.

I don't think people who watch Fox news are inherently bad people, just terribly misinformed and obviously comfortable watching things that don't 'agree' with their perceptions of the outside world.

Murdoch knew what he was doing when he created News Corp/Fox/Sky. He realized that there was a market for people who didn't want to be exposed to news that challenged their worldview. In all fairness, sometimes the mainstream media really do go a bit far in exaggerating certain things or editorializing others, but Murdoch saw Rush Limbaugh's meteoric rise on AM radio and figured there had to be a market for this on cable news, and sure he enough, there was.

Before the internet really became a thing, I think Fox was basically the inverse of CNN. It could credibly argue that it was just a news organization with a right wing tilt, as a way to balance the reporting in the other direction. But as more and more of the news went to blogs and social media channels, extreme outlets started pulling away some of their viewers and they had to bring them back in by being more aggressively right wing. They're borderline alt-right now, which they weren't even 10 years ago.

I would respectfully disagree.

Fucked Snooze knew what their viewers wanted to hear and gave it to them on a daily basis. Fucked Snooze knew they were lying and the only reason they were lying is because more more viewers equals more advertising dollars. More dollars means more power in the political arena.

The people who watch Fucked Snooze, who Gate Way Fuck Nuts and OWNED only want to be lied to. The 2020 was NOT rigged. There were boxes of ballots carried out of any buildings. No machines were fixe.

The lies these people were spoon fed fit their reality. They only want to believe who, what, when, where and how they are told.

Even when there no direct physical evidence to support the outrageous and outlandish claims of a rigged election in 20202, Fucked Snooze still lied.
Slippery-slope.
Now Trump can sue everyone for spreading lies about Russian-Collusion and Jan 6th.

And Lose.

Settlement isn’t uncommon. It doesn’t always mean what the liberals assume it means in this case.

However, it does seem likely that Fox News felt more of a need to settle than Dominion did. Therefore, it seems probable that Fox News took a fairly big financial hit.
But less than half of what Dominion wanted. The liberals shouldn’t be celebrating as now CNN and MSNBC can be sued for their blatant lies.

Slippery-slope.
Now Trump can sue everyone for spreading lies about Russian-Collusion and Jan 6th.
He’s tried and failed.

Major corporation settles a lawsuit another first in our nation’s glorious history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back