Dominion voting machines wins key court ruling in suit against FOX

I think all those machines could make a good reef if they were welded together and thrown into the ocean.

I will tell you like I have told everyone else. We will continue to call out trump as long as he is around spreading the big lie. COUNT ON IT.

He is a Cancer on this nation. Mitch has signaled that the Senate GOP has given up on him. If you had half a brain, you would do the same...but we know that isn't possible. Your orange tongue gives you away.
Your hairy mouth gives you away. Did you make the hairs stand up on Biden's legs like he talked about in such an exciting way ? LOL

Your hairy mouth gives you away. Did you make the hairs stand up on Biden's legs like he talked about in such an exciting way ? LOL
You have a mouth on you like trump. You must be eight years old.

You know, Dominion might want to talk to you. I expect that can easily find your IP address. Keep talking Chief.
Whatever dude.........You've already resorted to personal attacks with trash talk in your debate with me (orange tongue eh?), but of course you did because you are a Democrat. Wouldn't expect anything different out of you. Like I said, they best hope they got a case when they go to court with the mega giant Fox, and the time situation does make one think that a coordinated effort might have been in play to make sure that they get a good start in a case before bringing it (sweep their porch if anything is laying around on it if you will, hell their lawyer would tell them that much), because you gotta do that before you go trying to clean someone else's porch in a case. You think everyone is clean ? Calm down you'll feel better in life. :)

Dominion Voting wins key decision in lawsuit against Fox News

"Inaccurate" is a kind word to describe FOX news. How about "blatantly false?" Hope the Murdochs have a large liability insurance policy.
Pathetic example of Crooked and a woke mindset.LIke did that Judgy wudgy
have any problems AT ALL with 3 years of Cable Outlets outright Lies concerning
Trump and - Russian Collusion -.
Who is this Judge and what party does he/she advocate for.
That's all one need ask.How woke is this Judge.Is this Judge an Obama
acolyte.

Whatever dude.........You've already resorted to personal attacks with trash talk in your debate with me (orange tongue eh?), but of course you did because you are a Democrat. Wouldn't expect anything different out of you. Like I said, they best hope they got a case when they go to court with the mega giant Fox, and the time situation does make one think that a coordinated effort might have been in play to make sure that they get a good start in a case before bringing it (sweep their porch if anything is laying around on it if you will, hell their lawyer would tell them that much), because you gotta do that before you go trying to clean someone else's porch in a case. You think everyone is clean ? Calm down you'll feel better in life. :)
Are you being threatened by a poster making claims as to how a Voting
Machine conglomerate can target anyone they feel disrupts their agenda.
Another example of how dirty the left plays.We know they can't tolerate
debating.Let alone the Truth.Now they are relegated to veiled threats as to one's
privacy.

Says the man that said I've got an orange tongue... LOL
Even if the Left did have a leg to stand on they surely could never play
Captain Hook.Because Captain Hook was No sissy pie.
The left is all Big Talk and no backing up with Truth.
Let alone the American Way.
A far majority of Americans understand that by now.
Trump's massive appeal at any event is the proof.
Let the Left take pride in Biden supporters in parking lots in
their vehicles honking out approval.I mean,if that don't beat all.
Rod Serling { Creator of - The Twilight Zone - } must surely be having a hoot
in heaven about now.

Have a nice life in trump land....

Are you being threatened by a poster making claims as to how a Voting
Machine conglomerate can target anyone they feel disrupts their agenda.
Another example of how dirty the left plays.We know they can't tolerate
debating.Let alone the Truth.Now they are relegated to veiled threats as to one's
privacy.
That is why Dominion is trying to get discovery and get into court and FOX is fighting to keep it out of court. Please take your trump lies somewhere else.

That is why Dominion is trying to get discovery and get into court and FOX is fighting to keep it out of court. Please take your trump lies somewhere else.
Why doesn't the f**king U.S. ARMY boot the foreign vote counters out of city hall and out of the U.S. courthouses? Oops. I almost forgot. The Democrats are in charge and the ladies of the court don't have clothes on anymore, pressing rape charges collecting child support alimony abortion birth control, and there's an army dude to pick up the gal who dumped that low-life bum who doesn't have an income anymore. So that's a job for the Marine Corps, but that isn't going to work either, them being on buddy-buddy terms with Prince Charles etc. and the jarheads are getting vaxxed out on a medical draft-dodge with a needle and syringe.

Why doesn't the f**king U.S. ARMY boot the foreign vote counters out of city hall and out of the U.S. courthouses? Oops. I almost forgot. The Democrats are in charge and the ladies of the court don't have clothes on anymore, pressing rape charges collecting child support alimony abortion birth control, and there's an army dude to pick up the gal who dumped that low-life bum who doesn't have an income anymore. So that's a job for the Marine Corps, but that isn't going to work either, them being on buddy-buddy terms with Prince Charles etc. and the jarheads are getting vaxxed out on a medical draft-dodge with a needle and syringe.
Off your meds?

Forum List

Back