Dominion voting machines wins key court ruling in suit against FOX

FOX news lying got them pushed out of the UK. But the UK does not have millions of drooling, uni-brow, trump humpers, like the US has.

Fox has long ago given up any claim to a legitimate news network

This lawsuit will hold them responsible

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
But CNN is not being sued for Lying! FOX admits it is not a news station. It admits to lying to it's listeners.

I wonder how many people have died with COVID after listening to FOX lies about vaccine? I expect that would be a number in the Thousands.
CNN will have it's day over and over again, and by the way didn't Nicholas Sandman get a whopping settlement out of them for lying ?? Maybe my memory is going, so help me out here.

CNN will have it's day over and over again, and by the way didn't Nicholas Sandman get a whopping settlement out of them for lying ?? Maybe my memory is going, so help me out here.
You got the wrong case, Chief....

Dominion Voting wins key decision in lawsuit against Fox News

"Inaccurate" is a kind word to describe FOX news. How about "blatantly false?" Hope the Murdochs have a large liability insurance policy.
Gotta love those Dimmer judges appointed by Obammy....move it on up in appeal!

How much did he get?
Who cares, the point is, is that left leaning networks lie like rugs just as bad as any other. Where's Cuomo today, and where is all the other's that have since been put in the unemployment lines for lying, and were caught up in the #metoo movement ? What about oh Matt Lowery, and the list just goes on and on. What about the cover ups or gag orders going on in the Gislane Maxwell case now ?

Yeah, you all got a real better than thou attitude coming from a bunch of hypocrites. lol

You got the wrong case, Chief....

Well certain networks might be next, because it seems that there were nefarious connection's between other cases that include journalist support possibly. One being the Smollett case, but that'll probably be covered up or stopped in it's track's also. Something about text messages.

Must be nice to just be able to say what you want concerning the many cases from a huge platform standing in a super biased way, and then after caught in the wrong they just skate with ease as the million's just keep rolling in. Well until they finally stop after the golden parachute is deployed. Hell they don't care after that, unless they messed up like Epstein did. Not a fan of Fox after what they did during the election, but I do follow some of their shows who seem to be level headed in their journalism.

Who cares, the point is, is that left leaning networks lie like rugs just as bad as any other. Where's Cuomo today, and where is all the other's that have since been put in the unemployment lines for lying, and were caught up in the #metoo movement ? What about oh Matt Lowery, and the list just goes on and on. What about the cover ups or gag orders going on in the Gislane Maxwell case now ?

Yeah, you all got a real better than thou attitude coming from a bunch of hypocrites. lol
Why did FOX news leave the UK? FOX admits it has a legal right to lie.

• Thanks
There are CBS news, ABC news, NBC news, MSNBC, and CNN. These are legitimate news stations. FOX admits they are not news....they are entertainment and have the right to fabricate lies in order to keep viewers.

• Thanks
Why did FOX news leave the UK? FOX admits it has a legal right to lie.

I can only attest to the shows I watch and listen to, and they range from many. I can't speak for the organization on whole, so if some house cleaning needs done from time to time, then so be it.

Good for Dominion.

Fox had no excuse to make up lies about a small business.
FOX was just carrying the water for the Lair in Chief....trump. Now they will pay for the lies. With this court ruling, the judge pretty much admits that FOX lies about the voting machines. The evidence is overwhelming.

There you go projecting... Let it go to court for goodness sakes.
Oh, Dominion is the one that wants to go to court. FOX news is the one trying to stay out of court. FOX loses...

• Thanks
FOX was just carrying the water for the Lair in Chief....trump. Now they will pay for the lies. With this court ruling, the judge pretty much admits that FOX lies about the voting machines. The evidence is overwhelming.
Let it go to court please, then you can do your little street dance if you are right.

Funny how it took this long to bring about these court cases filed. What's the purpose in the time, maybe to let everyone clean up as much of their mess as possible, otherwise so it don't look so bad. lol

Projecting again.
Why is FOX news trying to stay out of court, if you think court might reveal some crazy voter machine fraud? The answer is easy. FOX news lied for trump. Now they will pay through the nose. Murdoch is not going to be happy.

Forum List

Back