Dominion voting machines wins key court ruling in suit against FOX

Once again proving your reading comprehension skills make you an easy target for people who use word play for propaganda and narrative shifting.
THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
Voting Age Population and general population.

Notice the date on the census.

Dominion Voting wins key decision in lawsuit against Fox News

"Inaccurate" is a kind word to describe FOX news. How about "blatantly false?" Hope the Murdochs have a large liability insurance policy.
How about that. Finally you republicans who suggested it was all rigged will have to eat dirt.
But remember, fox is fair and balanced like a one legged blackfella.

It was installed in office after the 2020 election that makes no sense. And it proves that when people are not responsible in their voting, then they eventually will lose it. You hate Trump the man. Over and over since he began his run for President we have gotten it. Trump with the agendas was a win for us all. Lies are lies at different levels. Today, most peasants are having a much more difficult time living then a year ago. That is all we have to know. Even if the Progs jury rig the system to make it look better.
I dislike Trump the man sure...that doesn't automatically mean that I have to hate everything he does.
Likewise, just because you like what he does doesn't mean that you have to like him.
Holding two positions isn't possible in MAGA land however.

The flimsy "standing" dodge......Also irrelevant to the fact that, outside of WI, no evidence has ever been heard in an open courtroom.

Now Dominion is the plaintiff....Bring on the discovery phase or STFU.
Oooohhh...I'm sure you don't really want discovery...you might think you do but you really don't.

Yes I take those figures into consideration, it never equates 50-100% growth, but thanks for noticing the issues with "illegal" immigration.
An idiotic comment, when "100% growth" means a couple hundred people.

You have nothing. Not a shred of evidence. Just the disgraced cyber ninjas and a Trump fellater spouting baseless claims.

These MAGA lunatics are incredibly stupid and gullible. Just the kind of people the BIG LIE has targeted.
You've got no room to talk, and infact you should run and hide your head in shame after all that you loons support and believe in. You calling people lunatics from a Democrat position is the ultimate in stupidity. Just saying.

No, you dolt. Nobody is butthurt except you morons who are indignant that the Plugs Brandon “win” is in any way disputed.

The numerous lawsuits weren’t even properly considered. Maybe you couldn’t grasp what Oddball correctly noted: they by and large never even got to the fact finding function.

Don’t be such a pussy, Fumbling Dumbleweed.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Best damn post on this thread.

Forum List

Back