Dominion voting machines wins key court ruling in suit against FOX

You and FOX news are liars. Go find a corner and revert to the fetal position.
So, what was I referring to, with all your clairvoyant abilities to read minds?

you-can-read-minds-icarly.gif

60+ court case and even judges nominated by trump...INCLUDING THE USSC....said the C legal team was full of sh*t. And that goes for you to.

Its very weird.. They believe even Trump's judges are in on it a fraud. They don't understand about law or evidence.

So, what was I referring to, with all your clairvoyant abilities to read minds?

you-can-read-minds-icarly.gif
FOX is being sued for over 1 Billion dollars for lying. You are a MAGA...a 24/7 FOX news devotee. You lie with the Liars you watch. Tired of debating a Deplorable.....

Its very weird.. They believe even Trump's judges are in on it a fraud. They don't understand about law or evidence.
They are as Ignorant as trump. Not much more to expect.

FOX is being sued for over 1 Billion dollars for lying. You are a MAGA...a 24/7 FOX news devotee. You lie with the Liars you watch. Tired of debating a Deplorable.....
Fox, among others, have been in similar quandaries before. Get over yourself.

Ahh....showing your unconstrained hate for anyone who doesn't agree with you.

My, my, how progressively liberal of you.

You have a nice Donald Trump kinda day.

Good point, how about a retarded governing body?

I rather like the Consritution and the three separate branches of government, but we never elected a criminal moron like Trump to office before.. Do you actually want him back?

I rather like the Consritution and the three separate branches of government, but we never elected a criminal moron like Trump to office before.. Do you actually want him back?
Criminal moron? Your boy Biden fits that metric rather comfortably, don't you think?

Criminal moron? Your boy Biden fits that metric rather comfortably, don't you think?

The accusation against Dominion now is that they colluded with the Chinese to let the Chinese control the voting machines via the thermostats on the wall. Yes, criminal morons.. Why do you think tried the Trump University fraud?

60+ court case and even judges nominated by trump...INCLUDING THE USSC....said the C legal team was full of sh*t. And that goes for you to.
They may have, but were they right or afraid of the coming bull crap ? Remember John Roberts outburst caught on mic ??

The accusation against Dominion now is that they colluded with the Chinese to let the Chinese control the voting machines via the thermostats on the wall. Yes, criminal morons.. Why do you think tried the Trump University fraud?
Joe Biden and his son set it all up. You didn't know that? :auiqs.jpg:

who is lying?

who??

I didn't see a damn thing in that article about Fox LYING

so we know who the liars really are... Some of us knew a LONNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time ago

Forum List

Back