Dominion wins Big League against Fox

Haha cockfags, charade you are. FOX News is worth $16.11 billion dollars, so $1.6 billion isn't shit to them.

They'll still beat the crap out of CNN and MSNBC, hands down.
Already getting ready to lose aren’t you?

More importantly, Dominion gets to publicly humiliate Fox and get them to admit in court they are a fraud

Dominion Voting machines are designed for election tampering and WERE TAMPERED WITH in the 2020 election. That was proven by forensic analysis of Dominion Servers used in Arizona. All of the forensic evidence was dismissed and nothing happened to Dominion. They are a heavily protected company with an army of lawyers. The Fox case proves nothing.
Guess you are next in line for a defamation lawsuit

The judge has already labeled your claim to be false

Already getting ready to lose aren’t you?

More importantly, Dominion gets to publicly humiliate Fox and get them to admit in court they are a fraud

Personally I don't give a crap, since I hardly ever watch FOX news. It's Newsmax or go home.

And we all know who the frauds are: Those are you, CNN, MSNBC, and everyone else who watches those crap networks. As well as Dominion, the Democrat Party, that piece of shit you call a "president.", and his cum-guzzling whore of a VP.

Should be interesting, as there are a couple of scenarios.

Does Dominion take a settlement offer that may be offered by FOX. How many zeros needs to be offered? Then of course Tucker Carlson and company need to make an on air apology.

Does FOX take it to trial and hope for a win. Then they can claim that this was a political witch hunt. Being the experts they should know. Tucker Carlson and company will have plenty of air time to make a case. Yet should they make a case to those who already believe? Should be a waste of air time.

FOX goes out of business AND goes for a name change HEN

The moral of this story. Telling the people what they want to hear, does not make it so.
Settlements usually include non disclosure and no admittance of fault.

Dominion wants to be publicly vindicated and have Fox openly admit they lied and their claims about Dominion were false.

I think they want to run Fox through the wringer

Trumpers are taking it on the chin today !
First a 20 count felony indictment against Trump and now the Dominion law suit goes to trial !

Devastating. Who knows what is going to come out, but we know it will not be good at all. Remember that they have already revealed personal emails and texts between Tucker Carlson and others at Fox saying Trump is lying about voter fraud, and saying they must lie to theiur viewers or they stop watching because they can;t handle the truth.

That is just the tip of the iceberg as some serious shit is about to be revealed !

From the judges ruling:

“The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that it is CRYSTAL clear that none of the Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore, the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity,” the ruling read.

I guess the judge must be "paid off" or "biased against Trump" or "in on the steal"

Personally I don't give a crap, since I hardly ever watch FOX news. It's Newsmax or go home.

And we all know who the frauds are: Those are you, CNN, MSNBC, and everyone else who watches those crap networks. As well as Dominion, the Democrat Party, that piece of shit you call a "president.", and his cum-guzzling whore of a VP.

Next!

Judge Eric M. Davis denied Newsmax's motion to dismiss the $1.6 billion civil suit. In the original complaint filed in August, Dominion said Newsmax -- which aired false claims of election fraud -- "helped create and cultivate an alternate reality where up is down, pigs have wings, and Dominion engaged in a colossal fraud to steal the presidency from Donald Trump by rigging the vote."

Settlements usually include non disclosure and no admittance of fault.

Dominion wants to be publicly vindicated and have Fox openly admit they lied and their claims about Dominion were false.

I think they want to run Fox through the wringer

...and they'll still beat CNN and MSNBC in the ratings. :laughing0301:

By lying to you.

Actually, by reporting stories that CNN and MSNBC are too big of a bunch of pussies to even touch. They're not "journalists", they the "Get Trump" networks.

Nobody ever said "FOX News is fake news", as Trump did. And everyone knows CNN is fake news, as is MSLSD.

Says a lot about their audience

Their audience is far more independent-thinking than the cult members who slavishly hand on every word CNN and MSNBC spew.

Why do you think we're always referred to you folks a "Kool-Aid drinkers"?

Forum List

Back