Donald J Trump Don't Give Up We Need You

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I come from a family of FDR Democrats that will always and forever love FDR for all the great things that he did for working class Americans. American ingenuity and strength made us the greatest nation on earth. Don't let them get you down Donald Trump you are a great American. We have been abandoned by the Clinton Machine and the Democratic Party. Fight for us. Never give up.

Whole world needs you, Donald!

“I have had years of experience in dealing with Hillary Clinton and have read thousands of her cables. Hillary lacks judgement and will push the United States into endless, stupid wars which spread terrorism. Her personality combined with her poor policy decisions have directly contributed to the rise of ISIS,” Assange wrote on WikiLeaks in February 2016.

Why Julian Assange Doesn’t Want Hillary Clinton to Be President

Why do you oppose the policies FDR put in place to make this country great? Like consumer protections, work place place protections and investment into our own country.

Why do you oppose the policies FDR put in place to make this country great? Like consumer protections, work place place protections and investment into our own country.
Who opposes them, dude?

Matthew, you gotta get your meds changed dude, something with fewer hallucinogenic side effects.

Yeah, listen to him, Don.

Stay in.

Dems need you.
You have done nothing but
Who opposes them, dude?

Matthew, you gotta get your meds changed dude, something with fewer hallucinogenic side effects.
This Democratic Party is based on a race war and destruction of Christianity.

I come from a family of FDR Democrats that will always and forever love FDR for all the great things that he did for working class Americans. American ingenuity and strength made us the greatest nation on earth. Don't let them get you down Donald Trump you are a great American. We have been abandoned by the Clinton Machine and the Democratic Party. Fight for us. Never give up.
I love the United States of America. My family has prospered as a result. I hate naysayers and unpatriotic quitters.

Stay in.

Dems need you.
Who opposes them, dude?

natural selection is doing that to you and its called demographic shift

I love the United States of America. My family has prospered as a result. I hate naysayers and unpatriotic quitters.

People worldwide admired the USA.......always did.....always.....

Sadly now, under the Democrats, it has become something totally different. It's a very sad and disturbing situation for true American patriots and also for the rest of the world.:(

How is Trump a great American?

One thing for sure. Trump has united all the various conspiracy theorists, and fruitloops. And he might just get enough votes to push him over 100 in the ev. Maybe.

Stay in.

Dems need you.
Who opposes them, dude?

natural selection is doing that to you and its called demographic shift
Yep. Good Americas die everyday. And you fucking dickheads will fuck it up. Every American servicemen who died used to be Laid to rest in context to the state. Martin Luther Kimg and his ideals.,..just like Lenin and his that permeates every graveyard in former Soviet Union.

One thing for sure. Trump has united all the various conspiracy theorists, and fruitloops. And he might just get enough votes to push him over 100 in the ev. Maybe.
What conspiracy theorist?

you remind me of this

you remind me of this

Your point is what?

People worldwide admired the USA.......always did.....always.....

Sadly now, under the Democrats, it has become something totally different. It's a very sad and disturbing situation for true American patriots and also for the rest of the world.:(
Thanks Skye.

Forum List

Back