Donald Says 138 Million People dead

Laugh if you must

But I’m sure the loved ones of the 138 million killed appreciate the Presidents concern

Here's what REALLY happened in Sri Lanka:

What really happened was one of your filthy protected classes decided to kill a bunch of innocent people for nothing.

Then you decided to focus on an obvious mistake rather than the murder of hundreds of Christian's.

Shame YOU weren't in one of those churches

in Sri Lanka.

The POTUS sent his condolences at 3:48 a.m. this morning,

LOLOLOLOL!

Man never sleeps. Maybe that's why he can't pronounce "origins".

View attachment 257120

Trump mistakenly tweets millions dead in Sri Lanka explosions on Easter Sunday

At least Trump knows how many states he is governing.

Obama+and+57+states.jpg

But he does not know what country his own father was born in

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Lol, Obama lied about where he was conceived.
BONOBO's mother couldn't tell who the father was.

What really happened was one of your filthy protected classes decided to kill a bunch of innocent people for nothing.

Then you decided to focus on an obvious mistake rather than the murder of hundreds of Christian's.

Shame YOU weren't in one of those churches

Sri Lanka is a country of few Christians and bombs went off all over the town targeting far more than just Christians...yet all you care about are the Christians that died...why is that?

And we have 57 states too.

Yeah, I was waiting for this one.
You guys are so predictable.
Do you think Obama knows how to pronounce "origins"?
Do you think Obama knows the definition of "exonerated"?
LOL!

I don't know.
However, I think it's pretty silly to pick at every single thing Trump says, does, or you imagine he says or does. Especially due to the fact that sometimes it appears that Trump's twitter account may be hacked. We certainly have discovered fake twitter accounts.

I've been reading the Mueller Report today.
They've put every fake media report and every false lead in it to make it look like Trump was up to something. They put so much extraneous information in it that it's difficult to ascertain what exactly they were investigating.
They also forgot to mention some key details.
One of them is that Rod Rosenstein recommended that Trump fire Comey....then used his firing as an excuse to assign a special council. They also forgot to mention the fact that most of their evidence in the DNC hacks were by testimony rather than actual evidence.......primarily because the DNC refused to hand over the evidence of these crimes. They simply took their word for it.
Also, they knew that their primary evidence of obstruction was tainted because instead of turning it over to authorities, Comey chose to leak it instead to the media. They claim Comey took detailed notes of a private discussion with Trump that Trump claims never happened. So they have to take the word of a fired former FBI director who broke the law.....and was not charged by the acting AG.
Just laughing at his "twitter account may be hacked." lol
Oh.....so the DNC's servers could be so easily hacked, but Trump's Twitter account is impenetrable???
Twitter is the enemy of the Trump Administration. So is Facebook and every other social network.
It would be quite easy for them to hack his account if they wanted to because they have the passwords.
The poor aide that got woken with a phone call at 4 a.m. Easter morning saying "The President is tweeting. You've got a clean up in tweet #1." He shuffled grumbling to the secure computer still in his jammies and shot off a corrected tweet to security at Mar a Lago so they could run it by Lord Covfefe in his bedroom watching Fox in the middle of the fucking night. It must be fun having a discussion about his mistakes, since Trump does not admit mistakes. Fun times.
Yeah.....typos are impeachable offenses.

Matter of fact....misspellings in posts should be punishable by lethal injection.

LOL!

I don't know.
However, I think it's pretty silly to pick at every single thing Trump says, does, or you imagine he says or does. Especially due to the fact that sometimes it appears that Trump's twitter account may be hacked. We certainly have discovered fake twitter accounts.

They've put every fake media report and every false lead in it to make it look like Trump was up to something. They put so much extraneous information in it that it's difficult to ascertain what exactly they were investigating.
One of them is that Rod Rosenstein recommended that Trump fire Comey....then used his firing as an excuse to assign a special council. They also forgot to mention the fact that most of their evidence in the DNC hacks were by testimony rather than actual evidence.......primarily because the DNC refused to hand over the evidence of these crimes. They simply took their word for it.
Also, they knew that their primary evidence of obstruction was tainted because instead of turning it over to authorities, Comey chose to leak it instead to the media. They claim Comey took detailed notes of a private discussion with Trump that Trump claims never happened. So they have to take the word of a fired former FBI director who broke the law.....and was not charged by the acting AG.
Oh.....so the DNC's servers could be so easily hacked, but Trump's Twitter account is impenetrable???
Twitter is the enemy of the Trump Administration. So is Facebook and every other social network.
It would be quite easy for them to hack his account if they wanted to because they have the passwords.
The poor aide that got woken with a phone call at 4 a.m. Easter morning saying "The President is tweeting. You've got a clean up in tweet #1." He shuffled grumbling to the secure computer still in his jammies and shot off a corrected tweet to security at Mar a Lago so they could run it by Lord Covfefe in his bedroom watching Fox in the middle of the fucking night. It must be fun having a discussion about his mistakes, since Trump does not admit mistakes. Fun times.

Matter of fact....misspellings in posts should be punishable by lethal injection.
Yes, I agree. Especially misspellings in titles.

LOL!

I don't know.

What word did he mistype? Billion?

Big deal, "On June 15, 1992, Quayle altered 12-year-old student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" to "potatoe" at the Muñoz Rivera Elementary School spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey. Quayle was the subject of widespread ridicule for his error."

Trump has done much worse, in terms of misspelling, misleading and misfeasance and deserves much more than ridicule.

I don't know.

Facebook postings can be edited.
Not Twitter.
Once you post it....it's there....you can't correct it.
So failure to proofread is a felony.

Big deal, "On June 15, 1992, Quayle altered 12-year-old student William Figueroa's correct spelling of "potato" to "potatoe" at the Muñoz Rivera Elementary School spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey. Quayle was the subject of widespread ridicule for his error."

Trump has done much worse, in terms of misspelling, misleading and misfeasance and deserves much more than ridicule.
lol I spent an entire class period and then some with my 7th graders on that one. I drew pictures of potatoes and I passed an Idaho baker around the room. We drilled it and we pronounced it using standard rules and I put it on the FINAL. By Jesus, they weren't gonna be as stupid as Quayle.

Facebook postings can be edited.
Not Twitter.
Once you post it....it's there....you can't correct it.
So failure to proofread is a felony.
Nobody is claiming it is a felony....we are just laughing at him

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

Will our president admit he made an honest mistake or have his people claim there really were 138 million killed?

There are few things more dangerous, then leaders of powerful groups who are too thin-skinned to admit their mistakes.

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

At least he had the 138 right, bonebrain. He probably had something else on his mind as he texted and the 'million' slipped in there without his realizing it until too late.

I'll take that any day over a president that doesn't even know the number of states in his own country and thinks the USA had SIXTY. That's not a slip of the tongue, that is pure STUPIDITY.

And what was he thinking the THREE, separate times he said his father was born in Germany, and the time he forgot how to use an umbrella or the time he called Tim Cook Tim 'Apple' (and made up ludicrous excuses for it) or the time he kept calling origins 'oranges' or on and on .

35 psychiatrists just met at Yale to warn Donald Trump has a 'dangerous mental illness'

Trump HAS dementia/a mental affliction that is damaging his cognitive abilities (or he is dangerously stupid)...and you appear to have neither the brains nor the experience to remotely ascertain that he does not.

You find me a link to a group of UNBIASED psychiatrists of equal stature and number to the ones in the link I provided that says that Trump is mentally fine? And I will look at it.

Short of that...your words on this subject mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Just the ravings of a biased, die hard Trumpbot (BTW, I have ZERO political affiliation - I despise both parties and have never and will never vote for either...I have zero bias on this).

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

Will our president admit he made an honest mistake or have his people claim there really were 138 million killed?

There are few things more dangerous, then leaders of powerful groups who are too thin-skinned to admit their mistakes.

One of those things is when the followers of that leader cannot admit he is capable of making mistakes

Easter Bomb Attacks on Sri Lanka Churches, Hotels Kill at Least 207
Bombings appeared to be a coordinated series of attacks on tourists and the minority Christian community
Updated April 21, 2019 8:11 a.m. ET

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka—A series of blasts tore through churches and international hotels in Sri Lanka on Easter morning, killing at least 207 people and wounding more than 450 ...."

IMPEACH ::: he's fucking non compos mentis.

Baker Act! Faster than impeachment.
Wow he had a typo.......you're a piece of shit......I love the left.....they are so full of shit and don't give a rats ass about people at all..........so when are you calling out the muslims that did this?

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

easy, he made a mistake........with one post I've admitted my president made a mistake, you still have never said Obama has done so...........now go play with a tranny and suck that shim off.

Bombings appeared to be a coordinated series of attacks on tourists and the minority Christian community
Updated April 21, 2019 8:11 a.m. ET

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka—A series of blasts tore through churches and international hotels in Sri Lanka on Easter morning, killing at least 207 people and wounding more than 450 ...."

IMPEACH ::: he's fucking non compos mentis.

Baker Act! Faster than impeachment.
Wow he had a typo.......you're a piece of shit......I love the left.....they are so full of shit and don't give a rats ass about people at all..........so when are you calling out the muslims that did this?

What word was he trying to type that was “typoed”?

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

easy, he made a mistake........with one post I've admitted my president made a mistake, you still have never said Obama has done so...........now go play with a tranny and suck that shim off.

I have repeatedly spoken out against ObamCare, have said 100 times at least that Obama is the 2nd worst president in the history of the country and never once given him credit for any thing good...and you still have to lie about me because that is all that you have

Forum List

Back