Donald Trump Aide Paul Manafort Admitted to Killing 5 People

Actually, I’m starting to suspect trump is guilty of something worse than money laundering, which he knows everyone has already figured out, or embarrassment from a video of him partying in a Moscow hotel room. He can play that off like the pussy-grabber comments, boys will be boys.

What if it’s something worse? Maybe a dead prostitute is involved? Maybe a pregnant prostitute is now a mommy?

I wouldn't put it past Agent Orange. He's an evil guy. He reminds me of Gotham city villian.

I believe the Russians have something serious on Trump. More serious than just pissing on hookers.

Really, please share your evidence, or maybe you just listen to what MSM tells you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wouldn't put it past Agent Orange. He's an evil guy. He reminds me of Gotham city villian.

I believe the Russians have something serious on Trump. More serious than just pissing on hookers
I'm guessing you mean Russia has something on ABC News execs, forcing them to publish Fake News.

ABC News reported that Paul Manafort admitted to murdering 5 people!

I'm guessing Trump sent him out to do it!

ABC News Apologizes After Banner Falsely Claims Paul Manafort Killed Five People
You Leftard sheep eat anything your masters feed you.

LAYERS OF EDITORS AND FACT-CHECKERS:

ABC RETRACTS REPORTING THAT PAUL MANAFORT PLEADED GUILTY TO MANSLAUGHTER.

The thing is news agencies make mistakes and they correct them. That's what honest people do.

How many lies has Trump said and later went on to correct them?

I'm waiting.

Notice how the moron above SPINS the never ending Lies of the Left..."Honest People"?
PLEASE!!!!

Pathetic !!!!!

And now that ABC has admitted it was FAKE NEWS (as usual)................
Poor libby Snowflakes........If ABC said JUMP.......
LMAO

Its getting crazy....when Mueller announces he has ended his investigation and no prosecutions recommended......it might be a good idea to stay away from any large gathering of liberal sheeple......just sayin....their heads will explode.....lol
So he is going to go back in time and undo the prosecutions he has already secured?

Fascinating!

ABC News Apologizes After Banner Falsely Claims Paul Manafort Killed Five People
Trump spy working within ABC.

Actually, I’m starting to suspect trump is guilty of something worse than money laundering, which he knows everyone has already figured out, or embarrassment from a video of him partying in a Moscow hotel room. He can play that off like the pussy-grabber comments, boys will be boys.

What if it’s something worse? Maybe a dead prostitute is involved? Maybe a pregnant prostitute is now a mommy?

I wouldn't put it past Agent Orange. He's an evil guy. He reminds me of Gotham city villian.

I believe the Russians have something serious on Trump. More serious than just pissing on hookers.

3 peas in a pod...….
hair-on-fire.jpg

A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its boots on.-Unknown

ABC knew exactly what it was doing.....mission accomplished
Bullshit. Their admission and apology was immediate.
First of all, something like that wasn't accidentally put up there. That was deliberate and you know it.
Second.....what's immediate? By the time there was an apology the news had traveled far and wide, which was my point,
So you can stomp your feet and say BS all you want, but I laid out the facts to where you understand.

That was deliberate and you know it.
Actually, I dont know that. And neither do you. And, I don't think it was done with any sort of blessing from the company at all. If it was intentional,it was some rogue troll who won't have a job on Monday. You are shitting yourself over nothing.

That was deliberate and you know it.
Actually, I dont know that. And neither do you. And, I don't think it was done with any sort of blessing from the company at all. If it was intentional,it was some rogue troll who won't have a job on Monday. You are shitting yourself over nothing.
It doesn't have to have the Company's blessing. And, those words were typed in by a ghost. Maybe heads will roll, but that's not the point, is it?
If that had been done during the Obama administration you libs would have been all over it like the cons are with this. Just deal with it.

Forum List

Back