Donald Trump Aide Paul Manafort Admitted to Killing 5 People

The thing is news agencies make mistakes and they correct them. That's what honest people do.

How many lies has Trump said and later went on to correct them?

I'm waiting.
And sometimes they post LIES knowing a lie goes half way around the world before the "correction" gets out the door.

Does ANYBODY really believe ABC made a "mistake"? :21:

They're still following their Alinsky bible
View attachment 200038
Nice Photoshop work.

Thanks
oreilly-foley-d-3.jpg

I can photo shop articles too.

In recent weeks, media outlets have misidentified as Democrats several Republicans facing scandal, poor poll numbers

ABC News reported that Paul Manafort admitted to murdering 5 people!

I'm guessing Trump sent him out to do it!

ABC News Apologizes After Banner Falsely Claims Paul Manafort Killed Five People
You Leftard sheep eat anything your masters feed you.

LAYERS OF EDITORS AND FACT-CHECKERS:

ABC RETRACTS REPORTING THAT PAUL MANAFORT PLEADED GUILTY TO MANSLAUGHTER.

The thing is news agencies make mistakes and they correct them. That's what honest people do.

How many lies has Trump said and later went on to correct them?

I'm waiting.

Thats not how it works,thats not how any of this works.....
List the lies.

ABC News Apologizes After Banner Falsely Claims Paul Manafort Killed Five People
A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its boots on.-Unknown

ABC knew exactly what it was doing.....mission accomplished
Bullshit. Their admission and apology was immediate.

As a suppossed news organization how could they possibly make such an error?
Every person on this board knows that never happened whether you're a dem or a Republican yet they made this so called mistake?
Bullshit.

I'm easily amused and found the mistake to be hilarious. Some prankster had to have ended up with their butt being chewed on that one. Wonder if they were able to save their job?

It did bring back memories of the YouTube video, KTVU Names Pilots Responsible For Asiana Flight 214 San Francisco Plane Crash. I can't imagine anything surpassing that.

The REAL KICKER here (and the libs haven't addressed it) is that the banner was on national news
and the APOLOGY CAME IN A TWEET!!!!
Kind of like FRONT PAGE NEWS being "corrected" on page F-26.
BINGO!

Is it any wonder that moral leftists are threatening the lives of Trump's people?! I mean, the good and righteous leftists can only take so much of this evil as reported by their reliable news sources!

Screenshot_20180620-235629.jpg

Imagine Trump apologizing for saying something completely false. Nah, isn't going to happen.

I'm easily amused and found the mistake to be hilarious. Some prankster had to have ended up with their butt being chewed on that one. Wonder if they were able to save their job?
I'm sure he got that raise.

As a suppossed news organization how could they possibly make such an error?
Simple.... for one, a distracted person may start typing one headline, then finish typing another. A rogue employee may have done it. The swift retraction and apology shows it was not an intentional thing sanctioned by the company.

Forum List

Back