🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump and The People He Gave Money To and Received Favors From

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
3711-1438975742-7dc164bdfefd10ba767b95101cd539db.jpg

Donald Trump and The People He Gave Money To and Received Favors From

Some claim to like Trump because he isn't your typical politician, yet he admits to buying favors. Sounds like a typical politician to me. :thup:

Someone created a topic a while ago defending Trump giving to Democrats by saying that those politicians helped him with real estate deals in those areas. So the defense is that Trump gave to people who he believes don't have our country's best interests in mind to line his own pockets. What a swell guy. :lol:

Some claim to like Trump because he isn't your typical politician, yet he admits to buying favors. Sounds like a typical politician to me. :thup:

Unlike most donors he brags about having received favors in return. When he claimed this on stage everyone went mute except for the few who never received cash and they joked only half seriously that he should donate to them. Did they not get they were asking to woe him favors?

wtf?

Someone created a topic a while ago defending Trump giving to Democrats by saying that those politicians helped him with real estate deals in those areas. So the defense is that Trump gave to people who he believes don't have our country's best interests in mind to line his own pockets. What a swell guy. :lol:

I don't know that you can draw that conclusion, but what is without a doubt is Trump himself said he donated because the people on the stage with him would jump when he called.

No one challenged him on it

Why?

If a Democrat were on the stage when he said such a thing and they went mute I'd be all over them too

Uniquely American!!!

We're talking about America ..

get a friggin' life loser
Easy big fella,

Yes, I realize we're talking about America. Buying politicians is uniquely American. I'm not saying it's a good thing...
sorry, too quick to attack on my part :eek:

but you're wrong on more than one count :D

Uniquely American!!!

Easy big fella,

Yes, I realize we're talking about America. Buying politicians is uniquely American. I'm not saying it's a good thing...

I disagree. Buying politicians has been happening since politics has existed.

Uniquely American!!!

Easy big fella,

There is nothing unique about bribery. It happens all over the world. What is now unique is that a guy running for President has admitted to bribery and bribing specific politicians for specific favors.
Bribery is a crime. Donald Trump admitted to committing a federal felony crime on National TV during a Presidential debate. The FBI should begin an immediate investigation and find out what his bribery paid for.

Uniquely American!!!

Easy big fella,

There is nothing unique about bribery. It happens all over the world. What is now unique is that a guy running for President has admitted to bribery and bribing specific politicians for specific favors.
Bribery is a crime. Donald Trump admitted to committing a federal felony crime on National TV during a Presidential debate. The FBI should begin an immediate investigation and find out what his bribery paid for.

read the Supreme Court rulings on this...

Uniquely American!!!

Easy big fella,

Not the way we do it. That's uniquely American.

Uniquely American!!!

Easy big fella,

Not the way we do it. That's uniquely American.

Oh please, what's next -- American Exceptional-ism?

[I don't know that you can draw that conclusion, but what is without a doubt is Trump himself said he donated because the people on the stage with him would jump when he called.

I agree and the way I took it, he implied he'll have Hillary even deeper in his pocket if he gets the GOP to fall for his antics.

But, what does that say about those that obviously can be bought? Hmmm....better start an investigation into that as well, eh?

[I don't know that you can draw that conclusion, but what is without a doubt is Trump himself said he donated because the people on the stage with him would jump when he called.

I agree and the way I took it, he implied he'll have Hillary even deeper in his pocket if he gets the GOP to fall for his antics.

I have a feeling Hillary would have stood up to his threats. She's tough as nails.

But, what does that say about those that obviously can be bought?

depends on what they did in return.

One has to wonder, but the worst thing is that by NOT challenging Trump the GOP candidates have left this out there to simmer ...

Forum List

Back