Donald Trump and the Reagan Democrats

Donald Trump and the Reagan Democrats: A Match Made in Macomb?

Its what will put Michigan among other states in play come November against Shillary.
Nope!
. . . yup. . ..

Trump: I Will Appeal To Sanders Voters On Trade, "Democrats Are Going To Cross Over"
Trump: I Will Appeal To Sanders Voters On Trade,
But he does at least acknowledge that we are getting just absolutely ripped by China and all of these other countries. So, in that way, we are the same. I think a lot of his people are going to come over. One of the reasons that I will win and I think none of the other guys will win is because I'm going to get states that they will never get. I have a good chance of getting New York, as an example. I have a good chance of getting Virginia. I will get Pennsylvania. I will get Ohio. I will get Michigan. I will get Florida.

You know, my numbers just came down. I am at 48. The sitting senator is, I think, at 11 or 12. And a former governor is in the 8's. But I think I will win Florida. And I win a lot of states. And one of the reasons I will win them, a lot of Democrats are going to cross over to me, because they are tired of what is happening.

Donald Trump and the Reagan Democrats: A Match Made in Macomb?

Its what will put Michigan among other states in play come November against Shillary.
Nope!
. . . yup. . ..

Trump: I Will Appeal To Sanders Voters On Trade, "Democrats Are Going To Cross Over"
Trump: I Will Appeal To Sanders Voters On Trade,
But he does at least acknowledge that we are getting just absolutely ripped by China and all of these other countries. So, in that way, we are the same. I think a lot of his people are going to come over. One of the reasons that I will win and I think none of the other guys will win is because I'm going to get states that they will never get. I have a good chance of getting New York, as an example. I have a good chance of getting Virginia. I will get Pennsylvania. I will get Ohio. I will get Michigan. I will get Florida.

You know, my numbers just came down. I am at 48. The sitting senator is, I think, at 11 or 12. And a former governor is in the 8's. But I think I will win Florida. And I win a lot of states. And one of the reasons I will win them, a lot of Democrats are going to cross over to me, because they are tired of what is happening.
Still nope as in it makes no difference.

Forum List

Back