Donald Trump and the Twilight of White America

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Trump is the result of the bitter uneducated

For white American middle-class men, especially those without a college degree, it was the best of times. What happened? The road from there to Trump is long and punctuated with many markers. But here are three significant turns: the 1968 election; the 1979 peak in manufacturing employment, and the 2008 election of Barack Obama. Together, these episodes made economic anxiety and promoted racial resentment a dual-headed political weapon, and Donald Trump grabbed it.

Trump’s presumptive GOP victory would have been impossible without his strength in states cordoned off by the Southern Strategy. Of the 11 former confederate state in the survey—Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia—Trump won 10. He might have won the 11th, Texas, were it not the home state of his chief rival, Ted Cruz. Trump has never explicitly trumpeted white American supremacy, and yet he seems to effortlessly attract the support of white American supremacists, like David Duke, William Johnson, and the sensational alt-right. Dog-whistling might be the appropriate term. But it’s not a dog whistle if everybody can hear you.

White Christian America is dying

I don't really like titles like 'The End of White...'. Nothing is ending, the only thing that is happening is the uber-dominance of white culture on the culture is not what it once was. 70% of the population is still white, while blacks are 12% and hispanics 16%. Hardly 'the end of'.

But conservative whites have a disproportionately fearful view of ANY change. Whites will be the majority of people for decades, white Christians will all still be able to practice their religion, churches will still be there. But these people view the relatively minor change as 'the country is finished' or 'America is gone now' yada yada.

Chill.

I don't really like titles like 'The End of White...'. Nothing is ending, the only thing that is happening is the uber-dominance of white culture on the culture is not what it once was. 70% of the population is still white, while blacks are 12% and hispanics 16%. Hardly 'the end of'.

But conservative whites have a disproportionately fearful view of ANY change. Whites will be the majority of people for decades, white Christians will all still be able to practice their religion, churches will still be there. But these people view the relatively minor change as 'the country is finished' or 'America is gone now' yada yada.

Chill.
it's the losing trench warfare of the conservative.

I'm not white (I'm Indian), but I do have a question for all of the liberals, progressives, non-white people here.

If you celebrate the end of white, Christian America...then who do you think is going to run things and keep them together? Blacks? Muslims? Jews? Mexicans? Chinese?

All of the above?

Most of these groups can hardly stand each other, and yet you believe they are going to form some sort of massive multiracial coalition that is going to outdo the white man.

Keep dreaming.

Trump is the result of the bitter uneducated

For white American middle-class men, especially those without a college degree, it was the best of times. What happened? The road from there to Trump is long and punctuated with many markers. But here are three significant turns: the 1968 election; the 1979 peak in manufacturing employment, and the 2008 election of Barack Obama. Together, these episodes made economic anxiety and promoted racial resentment a dual-headed political weapon, and Donald Trump grabbed it.

Trump’s presumptive GOP victory would have been impossible without his strength in states cordoned off by the Southern Strategy. Of the 11 former confederate state in the survey—Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia—Trump won 10. He might have won the 11th, Texas, were it not the home state of his chief rival, Ted Cruz. Trump has never explicitly trumpeted white American supremacy, and yet he seems to effortlessly attract the support of white American supremacists, like David Duke, William Johnson, and the sensational alt-right. Dog-whistling might be the appropriate term. But it’s not a dog whistle if everybody can hear you.

Do you have a problem getting laid?

If you celebrate the end of white, Christian America........

Only Batshit Boy is trying (too hard) to do that. Direct any stupid questions to that stupid, racist POS and don't assume anyone agrees with whatever nonsense he posts in reply.

The fact is, the premise of your 'question' is false because that is not happening and virtually no actual people are "celebrating" the notion.

I'm not white (I'm Indian), but I do have a question for all of the liberals, progressives, non-white people here.

If you celebrate the end of white, Christian America...then who do you think is going to run things and keep them together? Blacks? Muslims? Jews? Mexicans? Chinese?

All of the above?

Most of these groups can hardly stand each other, and yet you believe they are going to form some sort of massive multiracial coalition that is going to outdo the white man.

Keep dreaming.

Soros will run it

"Study finds" ...... :rolleyes:

Why do such completely brainless drones ^^^^^^^ waste their time just posting the same empty, partisan bullshit?

All of the above?

Keep dreaming.

Soros will run it

Soros%20puppet%20master%20for%20Hillary_zpsnecq1ldv.jpg

I think the Jews have overplayed their hand. I don't think the blacks and immigrants will be siding with them.

But, these things have to happen from time to time. Too bad for Americans who are woefully unprepared.

All of the above?

Keep dreaming.
Better watch out. Drumpf and his campaign hates you.

Trump Campaign Assumed Indian-American Supporter Was A Protester, Tossed Him Out Of Rally

Chill.
White Christians Are Now Officially a Minority

White Christians Are Now Officially a Minority

and brietbart

'New American Century': White Christians Now Minority - Breitbart

Batshit Boy is a true one-trick jackass. Every troll thread he starts is the same banal racist, bigoted, idiotic nonsense.

"Study finds" ...... :rolleyes:

Why do such completely brainless drones ^^^^^^^ waste their time just posting the same empty, partisan bullshit?

Yes study by humans finds gravity, conservatives reject this as 'somebody finds' ha! Gravity schmavity.

Forum List

Back