🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

Nope. Your the fucking clueless moron. Who is trying to kill Americans sparky??

Muslims that who. Your a clueless fool.

Americans seem to be a doing a good job of killing themselves. Your homicide rate was and is the worst in the western world long before this week's incident.

I wonder if Trump will be calling for the halt in immigration of white adult males? They are by far the most likely to be a perpetrator in a mass shooting.

I love how Trump goes for the lowest common denominator and all the dumb arse, thick-as-pig-shit white trash follow along like the good little sheeple they are. After all, the white trash are trash because they're uneducated, poor, ignorant hicks. And what better way to feel better about their pathetic lives than finding another ethincity/gender/religion/race to pick on to make themselves feel better. Well guess what, you may feel better by going after people who you think are lower than you on the food chain, but at the end of the day you're still, uneducated, poor, ignorant white trash.

And if you're not, you're sure doing a great impersonation of being one...
At the end of the day it's the White trash taxpayers who are driving the Beemers, eating in the best restaurants, travelling, wearing the best clothes.
Your 'type'? Not so much. Must suck to be such a loser.

Trump knows how to please the uneducated on the Right.
If you can offer nothing else, and Trump cannot, offer a scapegoat or a series of them. "I can't get a good job and make good money because of the damn ________." (Fill in the blank with Mexicans, Syrians, women, blacks,Muslims or the ethnic or gender group of your choice. Convince yourself that if they were just rounded up, arrested, confined, or shipped out all your problems would be solved.)
well what trump has said repeatedly if you don't have a good job it's because the job left the shore. He will get those jobs back in country. You should do a better job on your trump rewrites.

We have the right to cut off all immigration 100% if we want. Nobody has the right to come here.
Thats besides the point. If you want to shut down immigration for everyone be my guest.
ok, so what's the problem you have?
Its not my problem. Its your problem. You are the one that wants something done but lack the power to get it accomplished.
It's not my problem I'm all for it. So it's you that has a problem with that correct?

[
Yup.....don't trash Obama.....regardless how he acts.

Gotcha.

Any possible crimes Bush is guilty of doesn't excuse Hillary from committing even more.

I think Obama has been an OK president at best. Nothing outstanding. That's what you get when the bar was set so low with the guy the preceded him. If you want the best, then don't set your sights so low.

You righties get so caught up in Gotcha moments you forget the big picture. Hillary is no more a criminal than Ronald McDonald. But you guys are so full of hatred it clouds your judgement and therefore your credibility.

Benghazi? The ONLY people responsible for that were the people who committed the atrocity. It's like blaming Bush for 9-11. Could or should he have done better on his watch? I think so. But at the end of the day, he didnt commit the acts....
The negroes block voted for someone who had the same skin color as they did. That and he promised them "free shit". The 'bar' was laying on the fucking ground for Obama to step over.
He is the worst President the country has ever had.
The good news is there will never be another negro US President.

We have the right to cut off all immigration 100% if we want. Nobody has the right to come here.
Thats besides the point. If you want to shut down immigration for everyone be my guest.
ok, so what's the problem you have?
Its not my problem. Its your problem. You are the one that wants something done but lack the power to get it accomplished.
It's not my problem I'm all for it. So it's you that has a problem with that correct?
Thats what I said. Youre all for it but lack the power to actually make it happen. As far as I know Muslims are still allowed to immigrate.

Shall we compare KIAs between Obama and Bush now?

:anj_stfu:

No. They're all on Bush's watch. He started it. They're all his responsibility.

Let me put it in simple terms. If you punch a guy in the face for no reason, and he hits you back? He didn't start it. YOU did. Stop being a typical conservative, and take responsibility for your own actions....
Why are you bringing up what Trayvon did to Zimmerman?

Isn't ISIS Jihadist just another way of saying undocumented Democrat?
Trump is dog shit, after hearing him or one of his followers speak I always feel the need to scrape my shoes off on the curb.
I love the guy. he is saying exactly what I want a candidate to say. Finally in my life time someone that has a rational thought and not PC politics. you don't like it don't vote for him, isn't that why we vote? So you don't want the jobs back that went over seas and to Mexico? You know they won't under any other candidate right? The rest will all buckle to the GOP or Democrats in Washington. Everyone of them. Me I want them back. I want the border secured, you don't? Anyone you interested in talking about that? come on dude, don't rant and rave unless you have an alternative person. Carson is close BTW to what i like.

Last edited:
If we had thousands of troops dying in a war, he would say what you would hear in every bar the country, "nuke the bastards'.

Iraq?
Thousands of your invading army have died over there, just as your bastard soldiers died in Vietnam when you invaded that country.
They deserved to die.

DING ! DING ! DING ! LIBERAL ALERT, LIBERAL ALERT !

Last edited:
Liberals are in total meltdown today.

They are screaming about taking away constitutional rights from non-citizens that aren't even here yet. Yet these same people lobby to take away an actual constitutional right, the second amendment, from citizens.

Trump knows how to please the uneducated on the Right.

How about Hillary and Obama who did the same thing?
those were on the left and that's ok. You haven't figured that out yet?

Edit: A libturd hates the right. i give two shits about a libturd, I know who they are and what they are. But I don't wish to squash their right to feel that way. The reverse is not true. Just for the environmental issues would be one area they want those on the right locked up or executed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back