🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

The argumentum ad Hitlerum has always been the first refuge of the moral and political ignoramus: "You don't approve of [welfare, sodomy, dope-smoking, Federal student loans, or whatever else a right to which the speaker considers the most precious]? You're a f***ing Nazi!" It rarely gets more sophisticated than that. "

Feser

Shall we compare KIAs between Obama and Bush now?

:anj_stfu:

No. They're all on Bush's watch. He started it. They're all his responsibility.

Let me put it in simple terms. If you punch a guy in the face for no reason, and he hits you back? He didn't start it. YOU did. Stop being a typical conservative, and take responsibility for your own actions....

Nope, it was the Democrats idea to leave the dirty war in Iraq, and expand the clean war in Afghanistan and Libya.

Now we have ISIS, a worldwide Syrian refugee crisis, and hundreds of Westerners
being needlessly murdered by Islamic radicals.

The blood is on your hands because you support Obama.
I think the blood is on your hands for supporting the war in Iraq to begin with.
Did Hillary support the Iraq war???????????????????????
Is there "blood" on her hands??????????????

Let me put it in simple terms. If you punch a guy in the face for no reason, and he hits you back? He didn't start it. YOU did. Stop being a typical conservative, and take responsibility for your own actions....

Nope, it was the Democrats idea to leave the dirty war in Iraq, and expand the clean war in Afghanistan and Libya.

I think the blood is on your hands for supporting the war in Iraq to begin with.
Does John Kerry have blood on his hands?
Hillary, Kerry, Gore (Thank fucking CHRIST HE DIDN'T become President!!!!!) Powell all saw the exact same NI information as Bush.
The entire JC's Dems and Reps saw the same intelligence.

Does John Kerry have blood on his hands?
Hillary, Kerry, Gore (Thank fucking CHRIST HE DIDN'T become President!!!!!) Powell all saw the exact same NI information as Bush.
The entire JC's Dems and Reps saw the same intelligence.

Lest we all forget.

voldemort-trump-300x161.jpg
without make up and with make up
good looking.
You must be a gay male to believe that.
LOL, dude you have issues. And you validate again, your hate.

Did Hillary support the Iraq war???????????????????????
Is there "blood" on her hands??????????????

I'm not voting for Hilary dumbfuck.

He speaks for the vast majority of the GOP.

Not just the GOP retardean. He speaks for the vast majority of the country. He's the antidote to the metrosexual eunuch, Obama.

He barely has 1/3 of republican voters. He in no way speaks for " the vast majority of the country". And you call others retarded.:laugh:
If Trump becomes the nominee there will be an historic turn-out of REPs supporting him.
No REP is ever going to vote in another Clinton.

Just the opposite I believe. It would be the lowest republican turn out ever or a record number of write-ins. Trump will never get the nomination. He will go third party and screw repubs.
You really believe the REPs will not vote in historic numbers to prevent another Clinton from stealing the sterling flatware from the White house kitchen?
Trump made a promise not to go third party. I believe him. We'll see.

The establishment doesn't want Trump in any way. I bet they will not let him get the nomination and he will go third party. The establishment will force this and lose the election before they let him in.

He speaks for the vast majority of the GOP.

Not just the GOP retardean. He speaks for the vast majority of the country. He's the antidote to the metrosexual eunuch, Obama.

He barely has 1/3 of republican voters. He in no way speaks for " the vast majority of the country". And you call others retarded.:laugh:
If Trump becomes the nominee there will be an historic turn-out of REPs supporting him.
No REP is ever going to vote in another Clinton.

Just the opposite I believe. It would be the lowest republican turn out ever or a record number of write-ins. Trump will never get the nomination. He will go third party and screw repubs.

I think that the Repubs need to be screwed as well as the Dems.
They both need a shake up.

I don't entirely disagree.

Forum List

Back