🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

Then you should stop being an idiot then. They have classes for that.
What a coincidence. I was thinking exactly that about you.
badgrin.gif

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential hopeful and real estate mogul Donald Trump is calling for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" following a series of deadly terror attacks involving Islamic jihadists in California and France.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension," Trump said in a statement emailed to reporters on Monday.

"Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life," he added.

More: Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

trump2-png.56458

This is seriously wrong! I can't imagine that most Americans and/or Christians would agree with Trump. Does it also apply to Christian immigration into the U.S.? Is Trump going to place the Muslims who are already here, including American citizens, into concentration camps? Our Constitution might have something to say about this.

Perfect? What's perfect about it? Does it also apply to Christian immigration into the U.S.?
Why would you do that?

Christians migrating here are no more trouble than the average person.

2 million Muslims have come to the US since 9/11. How many have been proven to be more trouble than the average person?
I couldn't say but recent events related directly to the Obama administrations failed Middle ( Arab Muslim) East foreign policy suggest that a cooling off period for those not already slated for arrival might be a prudent move on their part.

No, that is not suggested in any way. Just the opposite.
What is suggested is that the process we have in place is effective.

Have second and third generation christian immigrants got a track record of becoming radicalized and wanting to kill Americans?
McVeigh. Is that a Middle Eastern name?

Deflection, really? Is that all you have?
No. The facts are no one immigrant group has a lock on domestic terror. Italian anarchist threw bombs in the early 20 th century. Puerto Rican separatists attacked congress itself. This current xenophobia is neither new nor wise.

How many of those groups have active FBI investigations TODAY? There are more than 1000 investigations on Muslims and at least 50 are being monitored 24/7. Name one other group that comes anywhere close to those numbers.

Well, that's a good standard to go by! The FBI investigate JFK and Robert Kennedy, too!

What did you fail to understand about the term "TODAY"?

Trump has played the feeble minded conservatives like a champ with this one calculated stroke of idiocy.
To call defending the American people "idiocy" is in itself the supreme IDIOCY.
geez.gif
you aced them I see.

Yes I ace pretty much ace any class I participate in. Its called school.
you flunked at grammar.

Trump has played the feeble minded conservatives like a champ with this one calculated stroke of idiocy.
To call defending the American people "idiocy" is in itself the supreme IDIOCY.
geez.gif
you aced them I see.

Yes I ace pretty much ace any class I participate in. Its called school.
you flunked at grammar.
Stop projecting your failures on me. I wont accept them.

good looking.
You must be a gay male to believe that.
LOL, dude you have issues. And you validate again, your hate.
Youre the one getting moist over Trump. That points to you having issues.
says the bigot.
Says the gay cave chimp.
It's amazing how well the thread cleans up if you just put that guy on your ignore list. I did that months ago, he apparently still doesn't understand.

Its more pathetic how easily Trumps toys with your emotions. Arent you embarrassed?
There could be some emotions attached to the San Bernardino massacre. The Fort Hood Massacre, The Beltway sniper shootings. LAX. 9-11. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Forum List

Back