Donald Trump Can Win New York State and All Working-Class America

If Trump is the nominee, it'll be another Romney.
Much worse than Romney got beat

Hillary would get 420 electoral votes against Trump......it's what you call really getting Schlonged

Yes, YOU continually get SCHLONGED in here!

• Trump Doubles Down On ā€˜Schlong,ā€™ Veteran Journalists Back Him Up
    Dailycaller.com ^ | 12-22-2015 | DEREK HUNTER
    Under fire from Democrats and the media for saying Hillary Clinton "got schlonged" in 2008 by Barack Obama, Republican hopeful Donald Trump doubled down. Claiming a candidate getting "schlonged" is "a commonly used word in politics," Trump refused to back down. Once again, #MSM is dishonest. "Schlonged" is not vulgar. When I said Hillary got "schlonged" that meant beaten badly. - Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2015 He even cited NPR using the term in a political context. NPR's @NealConan said "schlonged" to WaPo re: 1984 Mondale/Ferraro campaign: "That ticket went on to get schlonged at the polls." #Hypocrisy...
clinton-weiner.jpg

We just had a 'schlong' contest ... guess who won?!

Trump says the term is used "all the time" in politics

The best his fluffers can come up with is something from an obscure source in 1984

Viggy then doubles down with poorly done photoshop

You can't make this shit up

That's right your the one that lied to me several times. Didn't you say you retired at 25? Married to military family? ..... as I said I do not believe you. You are lying.

Let me repeat it to you. Obama wanted more than anything else but peace with foreign countries. He doesn't want any war.

However people like you making all these nonsense bullshit accusation and posting about Obama. Example... *Russians refuse to shake hands with Obama*. You know darn well that is bullshit but you supported it. See how disgusting you are.

Pay attention..... I'm asking YOU not the American people. What benefit do YOU get in supporting Assad and Putin?

Let me repeat it to you...... Assad has been slaughtering his own people supported by Putin. Both Iran and Syria are primary sponsors of terrorism that killed Americans...... Putin support these bastards and that make Putin a prime supporter of terrorism. You support Putin..... So how do I label you? And your telling me you belong to a military family? That's pure bullshit, Putin should of be charge of murder by killing Syrians. How do you expect Obama should treat Putin? Like Trump kissing Putin ass? See link..... exactly what I'm talking about Putin killing Syrians, Ukraine and sanctions.

As I previously mentioned I am in the business of medical instruments. About 85% of my consumable products are made overseas....... I can assure you 100% that you don't know what you are talking about. I don't believe any of Trump are saying. Not a single one. That's all you need to know.

U.S. Sends Putin a Reminder to Stop Meddling in Ukraine

Right, I lied, because the photos (here ~ Putin's reaction on shooting down Russian plane by Turkey | Page 16 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - by the way that's your post accusing me of lying there with my wedding photos and husbands west point ring) isn't "proof". ~rolls eyes~

Your hatred for Russia is /so/ great that you choose not to believe a truth that is literally shoved in your face, instead you choose to believe someone is a liar, rather than admit that a war with Russia is unnecessary, unneeded, and unwise. Yet, you somehow expect me to believe that you, a medical tool sales man apparently, /know/ anything about foreign diplomatic relations? heh You can't even ā€œdiplomatā€ your way out of the completely unnecessary circle jerk you decided to start with me, and I'm just a mostly retired interim executive; you cannot stop /your/ persistent lying about someone you donā€™t even know, in the face of pretty strong proof that what Iā€™ve said is true. You are a closed-minded person, who does not respect, nor even /hear/, anyone elseā€™s viewpoint on a subject; the absolute furthest from a diplomat as one can be. Iā€™m afraid this renders your personal opinions on foreign relations and the motivations of foreign leaders fairly useless.

Worse, perhaps, for the claim that you ā€œknow what you are talking aboutā€, is the fact that you apparently canā€™t even separate the words of one person from another. For example, please do find /one/ "nonsense bullshit accusation" I've made of Obama. For the record, this is all I said regarding Russia refusing to shake Obama's hand (linked quote from the post):

mmm not good... Hopefully Russia has the patience to not start shit with us before we get a new President and can repair the damaged relationship.

I'm not sure if we want another cold war... although we made HUGE progress on technology the last one...

Though admittedly I do think Obama is doing a horrible job in just about every facet, I cannot recall ever really saying anything particularly bad about him anywhere. The problem with folks like you is that you donā€™t understand that disagreement is actually a fundamental part of the fabric of America. It is for that reason that I, perhaps one of the few on this trollish board, actually respect Obama as the elected representative of our nation, even though I strongly disagree with many of his policies and positions. Americanā€™s freely chose him twice, and as an American who believes in the ā€œwill of the people,ā€ I accept their choice, their proposed ā€œdirection,ā€ as it were. Iā€™ll be /damned/ happy if the current ā€œdirectionā€ changes, no doubt, but Iā€™ll not disparage the President simply for winning the hearts of the majority of my country and getting elected. Thatā€™s idiotic and goes against everything American about the democratic processā€¦

It is for a very similar reason that I do not hate Putin, three times his people have said he is what they want and so they shall have him regardless of /your/ opinion of him. In light of this reality, America can either accept the Russian peopleā€™s chosen ā€œdirectionā€ or we can opt to side against Russia, and by extension the will of the Russian people. How can we claim to be for the freedom of people to elect their leaders, then proclaim them stupid for electing someone we donā€™t like? Reality is that we do /not/ know what is best for every country in the world, period ā€“ we canā€™t even keep our own /cities/ clean FFS... Iā€™ll agree that Putin made a [perhaps unholy] alliance with Assad, but I truly believe it is only because he wants/needs that gas line. I do /not/ see Putin as an idiot, I do not see him as an evil person, and I have no reason to believe that he has /any/ interest in being a threat to the US. If I were to make any ā€œpersonalā€ assessment of Putinā€™s personality, Iā€™d akin him to someone who cares deeply about the future of his country; that is something I can respect ā€“ much like I can respect that Obama wanted to change America ā€œfor the betterā€, rather than arguing that heā€™s out to destroy America as many do. I do not believe that of Obama at all, and similarly I do not believe that Putin is going to become an enemy of America ā€“ it is absolutely not in his, nor his peoples, best interest to do so.

Now, if Iā€™m wrong on that, if Putin attacks our boys in the ME (like Turkey did with his jet, and yes even if we throw down the no fly zone challenge I happen to disagree with), then I will fully endorse bringing down US hammer on him and I will also have zero qualms about holding his people accountable for their leadership choice if they do not immediately oust him for such a reckless act. However, Iā€™m about 95% sure thatā€™s not going to happen, Putin has no reason to fight us unless we start a fight with him.

Moving on; honestly, I could care less about Assad, he is imo a "transient threat," nearly his entire "untouchable" family has been assassinated and he's bleeding local support like a sieve (I believe it's only a matter of time before one of his enemies bullets finds him, to be completely frank.) I do not believe we have any business inserting ourselves into a ME civil war, and given the state of our own local affairs, we are clearly not qualified to pick and choose the leaders of other countries (and I will note here that Assad had 97% of the peoples vote to take over.) Even if he doesnā€™t get assassinated, he is no more a threat to US interests than Turkey, who supports ISIS is.

I do however note that we are calling the kettle black if we're going to bitch about Russia's friends when we're /knowingly/ allied with terrorists - as if saying they are "moderate" makes their crimes against humanity okay? No. Such blatant hypocrisy is not a proper way to be a global leader by any stretch. We must admit that we too are making some ā€œunholy alliancesā€ to protect our interests here. Just like Putin is with Assad. We are no better than he on this matter, it is merely a geographic positioning (imo) that Putin even allies with Assad, and why do we ally with Turkey? For a military staging base. There is really no ideological difference that proclaims us on the ā€œright side of thingsā€ here, so to judge Putin differently than we would ourselves on the matter of our ā€œalliancesā€ in the ME is completely dishonest.

As for Russia, what do I personally gain? Well I'm a bit in the cross hairs up here in Alaska so security is what I /personally/ gain; my familyā€™s safety from a potential nuke. In the longer term, I gain comfort in that fostering better relationship with a world power should make my boys lives less stressful - that they nor their grandchildren would go through the absolutely useless practice of diving under their desks in the case of a Russia nuclear attack, as I had to do when I was a child during the cold war. More optimistically, that my children and grandchildren might benefit from knowledge gained through current and future peaceful Russian & American joint ventures; like our past and present joint experiments on the space station, and perhaps even we could have future shared exploration of space. Though the future is something I wish of all countries, not just Russia so perhaps that doesnā€™t really count.

But do tell, what do you PERSONALLY gain by starting a war with Russia? Increased sales of your medical instruments?

1. There is no way in this world that you can convince me that you belong to a military family. As I previously mentioned I know tons of vets and active military personnel that are pissed at Obama's policy but there is no way in hell that will betray this country by supporting Putin.
2. Where in my post that I hate Russians? Where in my post that I want to start a war with Russia? But I can tell you that I am after traitors and Putin.
3. You support Putin in exchange to Obama. That makes you a traitor. I do not agree with some of Obama's policy either but that doesn't mean I will exchange him with other leaders let alone Putin thug. You don't like Obama's policy because he standing against your hero Putin. Period. No more no less.
4. As far as what I do for a living? I don't give a rat ass if you believe me or not.
5. Russians refused to shake hand with Obama? Darn........ You are lying again. You know exactly what I'm talking about.
6. What is Turkey got to do with our argument?
7. Putin invaded his neighboring countries, support terrorism, murdering civilians in Syria. PLEASE tell me....... What is Putin contributions to world peace?
8. Let me repeat the question again. Why do you adore Putin so much? What has he done or any contributions to America? Please spare me the BS about nuclear or hiding under the desk.
9. Assad continue slaughtering his own people. Putin killing civilians.... Both of them are murderers and both should be charge with war crimes. That YOU supported. See link.

Hundreds of civilians killed in Russian airstrikes in Syria -- Amnesty
Russia airstrikes: Hundreds of Syrian civilans killed - CNN.com

Strangely those few I know that are into Trump aren't particularly ideological either way.
This is the exact opposite of what I've seen on the numerous forums that I post on. Trump supporters are unanimously the farthest right of the right, mostly teatards and the intellectually dishonest.
Same here which is what I find surprising. In someways I compare it to the Perot supporters, more of a protest vote.
I will say though, that the number of people that I know who would never under any circumstances vote for Hillary is larger than for Trump.

That's right your the one that lied to me several times. Didn't you say you retired at 25? Married to military family? ..... as I said I do not believe you. You are lying.

Let me repeat it to you. Obama wanted more than anything else but peace with foreign countries. He doesn't want any war.

However people like you making all these nonsense bullshit accusation and posting about Obama. Example... *Russians refuse to shake hands with Obama*. You know darn well that is bullshit but you supported it. See how disgusting you are.

Pay attention..... I'm asking YOU not the American people. What benefit do YOU get in supporting Assad and Putin?

Let me repeat it to you...... Assad has been slaughtering his own people supported by Putin. Both Iran and Syria are primary sponsors of terrorism that killed Americans...... Putin support these bastards and that make Putin a prime supporter of terrorism. You support Putin..... So how do I label you? And your telling me you belong to a military family? That's pure bullshit, Putin should of be charge of murder by killing Syrians. How do you expect Obama should treat Putin? Like Trump kissing Putin ass? See link..... exactly what I'm talking about Putin killing Syrians, Ukraine and sanctions.

As I previously mentioned I am in the business of medical instruments. About 85% of my consumable products are made overseas....... I can assure you 100% that you don't know what you are talking about. I don't believe any of Trump are saying. Not a single one. That's all you need to know.

Right, I lied, because the photos (here ~ Putin's reaction on shooting down Russian plane by Turkey | Page 16 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - by the way that's your post accusing me of lying there with my wedding photos and husbands west point ring) isn't "proof". ~rolls eyes~

Your hatred for Russia is /so/ great that you choose not to believe a truth that is literally shoved in your face, instead you choose to believe someone is a liar, rather than admit that a war with Russia is unnecessary, unneeded, and unwise. Yet, you somehow expect me to believe that you, a medical tool sales man apparently, /know/ anything about foreign diplomatic relations? heh You can't even ā€œdiplomatā€ your way out of the completely unnecessary circle jerk you decided to start with me, and I'm just a mostly retired interim executive; you cannot stop /your/ persistent lying about someone you donā€™t even know, in the face of pretty strong proof that what Iā€™ve said is true. You are a closed-minded person, who does not respect, nor even /hear/, anyone elseā€™s viewpoint on a subject; the absolute furthest from a diplomat as one can be. Iā€™m afraid this renders your personal opinions on foreign relations and the motivations of foreign leaders fairly useless.

Worse, perhaps, for the claim that you ā€œknow what you are talking aboutā€, is the fact that you apparently canā€™t even separate the words of one person from another. For example, please do find /one/ "nonsense bullshit accusation" I've made of Obama. For the record, this is all I said regarding Russia refusing to shake Obama's hand (linked quote from the post):

mmm not good... Hopefully Russia has the patience to not start shit with us before we get a new President and can repair the damaged relationship.

I'm not sure if we want another cold war... although we made HUGE progress on technology the last one...

Though admittedly I do think Obama is doing a horrible job in just about every facet, I cannot recall ever really saying anything particularly bad about him anywhere. The problem with folks like you is that you donā€™t understand that disagreement is actually a fundamental part of the fabric of America. It is for that reason that I, perhaps one of the few on this trollish board, actually respect Obama as the elected representative of our nation, even though I strongly disagree with many of his policies and positions. Americanā€™s freely chose him twice, and as an American who believes in the ā€œwill of the people,ā€ I accept their choice, their proposed ā€œdirection,ā€ as it were. Iā€™ll be /damned/ happy if the current ā€œdirectionā€ changes, no doubt, but Iā€™ll not disparage the President simply for winning the hearts of the majority of my country and getting elected. Thatā€™s idiotic and goes against everything American about the democratic processā€¦

It is for a very similar reason that I do not hate Putin, three times his people have said he is what they want and so they shall have him regardless of /your/ opinion of him. In light of this reality, America can either accept the Russian peopleā€™s chosen ā€œdirectionā€ or we can opt to side against Russia, and by extension the will of the Russian people. How can we claim to be for the freedom of people to elect their leaders, then proclaim them stupid for electing someone we donā€™t like? Reality is that we do /not/ know what is best for every country in the world, period ā€“ we canā€™t even keep our own /cities/ clean FFS... Iā€™ll agree that Putin made a [perhaps unholy] alliance with Assad, but I truly believe it is only because he wants/needs that gas line. I do /not/ see Putin as an idiot, I do not see him as an evil person, and I have no reason to believe that he has /any/ interest in being a threat to the US. If I were to make any ā€œpersonalā€ assessment of Putinā€™s personality, Iā€™d akin him to someone who cares deeply about the future of his country; that is something I can respect ā€“ much like I can respect that Obama wanted to change America ā€œfor the betterā€, rather than arguing that heā€™s out to destroy America as many do. I do not believe that of Obama at all, and similarly I do not believe that Putin is going to become an enemy of America ā€“ it is absolutely not in his, nor his peoples, best interest to do so.

Now, if Iā€™m wrong on that, if Putin attacks our boys in the ME (like Turkey did with his jet, and yes even if we throw down the no fly zone challenge I happen to disagree with), then I will fully endorse bringing down US hammer on him and I will also have zero qualms about holding his people accountable for their leadership choice if they do not immediately oust him for such a reckless act. However, Iā€™m about 95% sure thatā€™s not going to happen, Putin has no reason to fight us unless we start a fight with him.

Moving on; honestly, I could care less about Assad, he is imo a "transient threat," nearly his entire "untouchable" family has been assassinated and he's bleeding local support like a sieve (I believe it's only a matter of time before one of his enemies bullets finds him, to be completely frank.) I do not believe we have any business inserting ourselves into a ME civil war, and given the state of our own local affairs, we are clearly not qualified to pick and choose the leaders of other countries (and I will note here that Assad had 97% of the peoples vote to take over.) Even if he doesnā€™t get assassinated, he is no more a threat to US interests than Turkey, who supports ISIS is.

I do however note that we are calling the kettle black if we're going to bitch about Russia's friends when we're /knowingly/ allied with terrorists - as if saying they are "moderate" makes their crimes against humanity okay? No. Such blatant hypocrisy is not a proper way to be a global leader by any stretch. We must admit that we too are making some ā€œunholy alliancesā€ to protect our interests here. Just like Putin is with Assad. We are no better than he on this matter, it is merely a geographic positioning (imo) that Putin even allies with Assad, and why do we ally with Turkey? For a military staging base. There is really no ideological difference that proclaims us on the ā€œright side of thingsā€ here, so to judge Putin differently than we would ourselves on the matter of our ā€œalliancesā€ in the ME is completely dishonest.

As for Russia, what do I personally gain? Well I'm a bit in the cross hairs up here in Alaska so security is what I /personally/ gain; my familyā€™s safety from a potential nuke. In the longer term, I gain comfort in that fostering better relationship with a world power should make my boys lives less stressful - that they nor their grandchildren would go through the absolutely useless practice of diving under their desks in the case of a Russia nuclear attack, as I had to do when I was a child during the cold war. More optimistically, that my children and grandchildren might benefit from knowledge gained through current and future peaceful Russian & American joint ventures; like our past and present joint experiments on the space station, and perhaps even we could have future shared exploration of space. Though the future is something I wish of all countries, not just Russia so perhaps that doesnā€™t really count.

But do tell, what do you PERSONALLY gain by starting a war with Russia? Increased sales of your medical instruments?

1. There is no way in this world that you can convince me that you belong to a military family. As I previously mentioned I know tons of vets and active military personnel that are pissed at Obama's policy but there is no way in hell that will betray this country by supporting Putin.
2. Where in my post that I hate Russians? Where in my post that I want to start a war with Russia? But I can tell you that I am after traitors and Putin.
3. You support Putin in exchange to Obama. That makes you a traitor. I do not agree with some of Obama's policy either but that doesn't mean I will exchange him with other leaders let alone Putin thug. You don't like Obama's policy because he standing against your hero Putin. Period. No more no less.
4. As far as what I do for a living? I don't give a rat ass if you believe me or not.
5. Russians refused to shake hand with Obama? Darn........ You are lying again. You know exactly what I'm talking about.
7. Putin invaded his neighboring countries, support terrorism, murdering civilians in Syria. PLEASE tell me....... What is Putin contributions to world peace?
8. Let me repeat the question again. Why do you adore Putin so much? What has he done or any contributions to America? Please spare me the BS about nuclear or hiding under the desk.
9. Assad continue slaughtering his own people. Putin killing civilians.... Both of them are murderers and both should be charge with war crimes. That YOU supported. See link.

Sure, you know exactly what you're talking about with foreign policy.

PS I can tell you didn't read a thing I posted.

If Trump is the nominee, it'll be another Romney.
Much worse than Romney got beat

Hillary would get 420 electoral votes against Trump......it's what you call really getting Schlonged

Yes, YOU continually get SCHLONGED in here!

• Trump Doubles Down On ā€˜Schlong,ā€™ Veteran Journalists Back Him Up
    Dailycaller.com ^ | 12-22-2015 | DEREK HUNTER
    Under fire from Democrats and the media for saying Hillary Clinton "got schlonged" in 2008 by Barack Obama, Republican hopeful Donald Trump doubled down. Claiming a candidate getting "schlonged" is "a commonly used word in politics," Trump refused to back down. Once again, #MSM is dishonest. "Schlonged" is not vulgar. When I said Hillary got "schlonged" that meant beaten badly. - Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2015 He even cited NPR using the term in a political context. NPR's @NealConan said "schlonged" to WaPo re: 1984 Mondale/Ferraro campaign: "That ticket went on to get schlonged at the polls." #Hypocrisy...
clinton-weiner.jpg

We just had a 'schlong' contest ... guess who won?!

Trump says the term is used "all the time" in politics

The best his fluffers can come up with is something from an obscure source in 1984

Viggy then doubles down with poorly done photoshop

You can't make this shit up
And there go another million women voters. I swear, it's like Trump doesn't want ot be president. :thup: It's like he keeps sabotaging his own campaign only to find the brain-dead righties love it.

All you've been posting is your admiration about Putin. Nothing more. I've proven to you all the facts and reality as it is about Putin. Nothing more.
You have not proven or shown anything about Putin contribution to world peace. All you be proven is you are a traitor. If you cannot prove anything then..... your are done here.

Last edited:
Anyone pissed off about Trump can thank the Democrats, for swinging so far to the Left.

The GOP out another nail in the coffin by passing the new omnibus bill.

What New York thinks of Trump

dn%20trump.jpg
That was way back in June.

And it still applies.
Does it? 45% of dems backed the idea of blocking Muslim immigration until the pollsters attached Trumps name to the proposal. Then still 25% of dems continued to back the proposal. He may be more popular than you think. People might not want to say they'll vote for him, but they might vote for him nevertheless.

Does it? 45% of dems backed the idea of blocking Muslim immigration until the pollsters attached Trumps name to the proposal. Then still 25% of dems continued to back the proposal. He may be more popular than you think. People might not want to say they'll vote for him, but they might vote for him nevertheless.

Clinton v Trump.png

And Trump does worse v. Clinton than all the other viable Republican candidates.

In that sites latest polls (12/23~ RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls ), Trump has 47 vs Clnton 49, Cruz has 48 vs Clinton 46, and Rubio has 49 vs Clinton 46.

Trump seems to be hinting toward a Cruz VP choice that might shake up the ratings a bit; Trump 39, Cruz 18, Rubio 10, Carson 10 for Rep nomination. I could see Trump/Rubio for the win, but I think Cruz is actually the "smarter" choice for Trump to make just because Cruz is the only one would can really stand next to Trump and not get "lost" as meaningless. Trump could earn a few points by showing he can "control" Cruz.

I'm not sure things would change no matter who Clinton would pick; Clinton 50, Sanders 34, O'Malley 3 for the Dem nomination. Though there is a chance that Sanders could possibly bring her vote down cause he's pretty deep in the socialist side, but I don't think she can really pick O'Malley because he doesn't agree with a bunch of her major running points (most notably on the foreign policy side) which could be a problem for the whole "unification" thing.

All you've been posting is your admiration about Putin. Nothing more. I've proven to you all the facts and reality as it is about Putin. Nothing more.
You have not proven or shown anything about Putin contribution to world peace. All you be proven is you are a traitor. If you cannot prove anything then..... your are done here.

Son, despite your claims that you "know what you're talking about", you admit that you can't "be bothered" to read more than a few sentences of a post from someone trying to "debate" your accusations (aka closed-minded,) and you've also already admitted that you don't /actually/ work with the Vets, (just hire people to "handle" them, and pay for a couple buildings.)

I do not personally or directly handle injured vets and with PTSD. I hired doctors, therapist, nurses and managers and accountant that handle these for me. I also own the buildings for these centers. If that what you mean. I'm not sure how you can call that my lunatic rant. Cupcake.
Look at your previous post. Do you want me to love you when you are talking trash foul language?
Lunatic? Read your post how lunatic are you. You are talking how much you like and love Putin this and that. That's insane coming from a military family. Since I help and dedicated my life helping soldiers and poor homeless people that bother me very much when people like you especially when claiming that you belong to a military family. Then trashing your own government in support of foreign president aligning with these racist traitors. Since you are within the same group glorifying each other. Then their complain, voices and bitchin are the same as you.
I'm not sure why you bother to talk about princess. I stop reading the first 5 sentences. Then pick it up the last 4 sentences.

While I can, and do, appreciate that you do such things for our boys, it does not mean you know what Vet's think and feel about current foreign policies. I personally don't, and never have, proclaimed to know the minds of Vets on such things, I've only stated what I know about the end of the Cold War from my father, who is a fairly recently retired Commander in Alaska; where we've been encouraging more friendly relations with Russia in both military and non-military areas... I'm sorry you don't want to open your mind and move forward from the past, but a lot of us are not at war with Russia like you wish to be. A lot of us are not concerned about Putin attacking America, nor do we desire to see a resurgence of the Cold War.

Out of curiosity, do you say Obama is a terrorist too? You do realize he shared the same desire I do for friendship between the US and Russia since 2009. It is only within this past year that military cooperation between the US and Russia have started to tense up, and that is almost all because of the UN - US-Russia joint cooperation efforts in other matters continues unabated however; US and Russia just announced a joint plan to build space stations and space ships this March.

If anyone who tries to bee friends with Russia is a "traitor" then why haven't you been pushing for impeachment of the POTUS for allowing US government agencies to work with Russia?

March 2015 - Russia & US agree to build new space station after ISS, work on joint Mars project
"In a landmark decision, Russian space agency Roscosmos and its US counterpart NASA have agreed to build a new space station after the current International Space Station (ISS) expires. The operation of the ISS was prolonged until 2024."

----

And why do you speak so highly of Obama? You realize he has been actively and intentionally "supporting" Putin and the Russian's by encouraging a move to ward alliance since 2009 right?

2013 US - Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Report ~ U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission: 2013 Joint Annual Report

"Now in its fourth year, the U.S. ā€“ Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission represents the sustained efforts of our governments to strengthen and expand cooperation between the United States and Russia. Over the past year, the Commissionā€™s structure has evolved and grown to reflect our shared interests and common goals. Today, the BPC counts 21 working groups, drawing on the talents of over 60 offices, agencies and departments across the whole breadth our nationsā€™ governments, as well as enjoying contributions from non-governmental organizations and private sector businesses.

Under the Commission, security cooperation between the United States and Russia continues to expand with each passing year. We have focused on deepening law enforcement and defense ties. This year, the Military Technical Cooperation Working Group and a group addressing challenges of information security were created. The U.S. and Russian armed forces conducted numerous joint exercises, consultations, and exchanges. In addition, the U.S. Department of Defense and the Russian Ministry of Defense shared best practices in an array of security and defense matters. Given our mutual focus on Afghanistan, Russia and the United States also have made counternarcotics collaboration a top priority. Finally, in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing, our nations have redoubled our counterterrorism and law enforcement efforts.

The U. S. ā€“ Russia Bilateral Presidential Commissionā€™s work on science and technology has produced a near endless stream of achievements this year. Thanks to the Commissionā€™s many science and technology oriented working groups, we have forged university-to-university and innovation partnerships, and launched extensive nuclear and energy research agreements. Experts traveled between Russia and the United States to share best practices in environmental clean-up, disaster preparedness, and eco-tourism. The Commissionā€™s working groups are helping us to protect against natural and anthropogenic disasters, and to understand and preserve our world for all of humanity.

The economic relationship between Russia and the United States continues to develop and expand thanks to the Commissionā€™s efforts. Since Russiaā€™s accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO), both our nations have harnessed the work of several working groups to capitalize on this opportunity. Trade missions between the United States and Russia, investments in energy sector pilot programs, and efforts to harmonize economic and industrial standards are unlocking the economic potential of the U.S. ā€“ Russia relationship. Workshops and business fora are similarly capitalizing on innovation and entrepreneurship in both our countries. Increased trade and investment between the United States and Russia not only improves the lives of Americans and Russians, but contributes to the ongoing global economic recovery.

None of the Commissionā€™s work would be possible without the people-to-people exchanges at its core. Whether in culture, sports, education or media, in small groups or large, and regardless of age, the contact and interaction between the Russian and American peoples through the vigorous and creative actions of the working groups is the true lasting legacy of the U.S. ā€“ Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission.

The Commission has demonstrated the ability of our two nations to cooperate closely in different areas. Our plan going forward includes a broader challenge to unlock the Commissionā€™s full potential. In the coming year, the Commissionā€™s working groups will take steps to intensify creative efforts and develop projects to further expand the benefits of cooperation in the U.S. ā€“ Russia relationship.

[...]

Arms Control and International Security Working Group

The Arms Control and International Security Working Group (ACIS) is co-chaired by Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov and Acting Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Rose Gottemoeller. The co-chairs have met regularly to discuss a wide range of topics, including strategic stability, missile defense, and countering weapons of mass destruction (WMD) proliferation challenges.

In 2012 and 2013, the Working Group co-chairs met several times to discuss a bilateral framework on threat reduction that reinforces longstanding U.S. - Russian partnership on nonproliferation. This new legal framework, signed on June 14, 2013, will allow future joint nuclear security activities to be conducted under the 2003 Framework Agreement on a Multilateral Nuclear Environmental Programme in the Russian Federation (MNEPR) and a related bilateral Protocol. As long-time partners with a mutual interest in promoting nuclear security, the United States and the Russian Federation work successfully on a broad range of activities, including cooperative projects in third countries designed to prevent the spread of WMD by securing and eliminating WMD-related materials and technology.

Jointly with the Nuclear Energy and Nuclear Security Working Group, the ACIS welcomed the inauguration the newly modernized Nuclear Risk Reduction Center (NRRC) at the U.S. Department of State. The NRRC, and its counterpart at the Russian Ministry of Defense in Moscow, has been in continuous operation, 24-hours a day, since its inception April 1, 1988.

Looking forward, the Working Group will continue to address issues related to strategic stability, and seek mutually acceptable solutions on missile defense.

[...]

Working Group on the Threats to and in the Use of Information Communications Technologies in the Context of International Security

In June 2013, President Obama and President Putin agreed to establish a new working group within the Commission as a part of confidence-building measures (CBMs) between the United States and the Russian Federation, with the goal of reducing tensions caused by threats to and in the use of information and communication technologies (ICTs). The United States and the Russian Federation held the inaugural meeting on November 21 and 22 in Washington, D.C. U.S. Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator Michael Daniel and Russian Deputy Secretary of the Security Council Nikolay Klimashin chaired the meeting, and State Department Coordinator for Cyber Issues Christopher Painter and Russian Special Coordinator for Political Affairs in the Use of Information Communication Technologies Andrey Krutskikh were the co-coordinators.

This first meeting of the Working Group on the Threats to and in the Use of Information and Communication Technologies in the Context of International Security addressed a broad range of issues of mutual interest. A key component of the discussion concerned the implementation of the bilateral CBMs announced by Presidents Obama and Putin in June 2013. These bilateral CBMs are intended to promote transparency and reduce the possibility that an incident related to the use of ICTs could unintentionally cause instability or escalation. One CBM, for example, uses the Nuclear Risk Reduction Centers in Washington and Moscow to facilitate reliable, real-time bilateral communication about malicious activity concerning threats to and in the use of ICTs. The delegations reviewed implementation of the bilateral CBMs, and discussed the promotion of regional CBMs in venues such as the OSCE and the ASEAN Regional Forum. In addition to the discussion on CBMs implementation, the delegations also addressed policy issues such as norms of state behavior, cooperation to combat crime in the use of ICTs, and cooperation on defense issues resulting from the use of ICTs.

On the U.S. side, the working group is represented by the National Security Staff, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, and the Department of Defense. On the Russian side, the working group is comprised of representatives from the Russian Federationā€™s Security Council, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Communications, the Federal Security Service, the Federal Protection Service and the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control. The United States and Russia agreed to hold regular meetings of the Working Group on Threats to and in the Use of Information and Communication Technologies in the Context of International Security.

Defense Relations Working Group

The Defense Relations Working Group (DRWG) was established by the U.S. Secretary of Defense and the Russian Defense Minister in September 2010 to implement decisions taken by the Presidents of the United States and Russia to develop relations between both countriesā€™ defense agencies to a new level. The DRWGā€™s open and timely discussions of emerging problems have assisted cooperation on a variety of issues.

The Working Group, chaired by U.S. Secretary of Defense Hagel and Minister of Defense Shoygu, last met in Washington in August 2013 to assess the DRWG's accomplishments and to discuss the future of defense relations. Their meeting was held on the margins of the U.S. - Russia 2+2 meeting, which is led by the U.S. Secretaries of State and Defense and the Russian Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Defense. Meetings were useful and constructive dialogues and both sides agreed on a number of aspects of defense and military cooperation. The chairs also noted differences regarding missile defense, conventional strategic offensive arms, space, and some regional issues.

The DRWG's specialized sub-working groups are chaired by senior leaders from each side, with expert meetings conducted on a regular basis, as determined by the mutual interest of both sides. Since December 2010, all of the DRWG sub-working groups have met at least once, with a total of 25 separate meetings to date. Since the last annual report to the Presidents, five sub-working groups held sessions covering a broad array of defense matters, including:

The Training/Education/Human Resources Sub-Working Group conducted two meetings (in St. Petersburg in June 2012 and in Colorado Springs in October 2012). These meetings discussed planned cadet exchanges between U.S. and Russian service academies and shared information on foreign language training and military education reform.

The Social Welfare Sub-Working Group met in St. Petersburg in June 2012. The meeting pooled experience on providing benefits to service members and their families, retirees, and veterans. Discussions were also held on centralized payroll systems and databases and centralized pension support.

The Defense Technology Cooperation Sub-Working Group met in Washington in August 2012. The group discussed possible areas of interaction in defense and military technical cooperation, specifically focusing on identifying mutual areas of interest for cooperation and determining the best path forward to conclude the Defense Technology Cooperation Agreement being negotiated between the United States and Russia within the DRWG. The Global and Regional Security Sub-Working Group met in Geneva in February 2013. The U.S. delegation briefed the Russian participants on the Department of Defenseā€™s Strategic Guidance, the Asian-Pacific rebalance, and priorities for developing and sustaining joint forces in the 21st century. The Russian delegation outlined priorities in the development of the Russian Armed Forces and Defense Ministry views on threats and challenges to global and regional security.

U.S. Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Dr. James Miller and Russian Deputy Minister of Defense for International Military Cooperation Anatoly Antonov had consultations on cooperation in the missile defense area in April 2013 and December 2013 as part of the Sub-Working Group on Enhanced Missile Defense. These talks focused on the current situation in the implementation of U.S. missile defense plans. Both sides agreed to continue the dialogue with an expanded agenda to include various joint military cooperation projects.

Receiving senior-level support, the sub-working groups have made significant progress towards increased mutual understanding between our defense establishments and facilitated positive dialogue at multiple levels. Such cooperation also allows for a frank discussion of the challenges that arise between the United States and Russia, and strengthens defense and military cooperation. Both sides are discussing additional meetings for the remainder of 2013 and beyond.

[...]

Intelligence Working Group

The Commissionā€™s Working Group on Intelligence Cooperation was created in March 2010.Then, now and going forward, our two countriesā€™ premier intelligence agencies will continue to cooperate on a bilateral basis in areas of mutual concern and security.

Military Cooperation Working Group

The Military Cooperation Working Group (MCWG) was established in 2009 to identify mutually beneficial areas of military cooperation, coordinate work on joint projects for stronger strategic stability and international security, develop military contacts, discuss security issues and control the implementation of current cooperation projects and joint activities. The MCWG is co-chaired by General of the Army Valeriy Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces and First Deputy Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation, and General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff.

The third MCWG meeting was held in Washington, DC, in July 2012. The participants shared opinions on the status and prospects of military cooperation as well as on the situation in the world crisis areas. The meeting noted that cooperation between the Russian Defense Ministry and the U.S. Defense Department in combating terrorism is making good progress thanks to contacts under the auspices of the sub-working counterterrorism group and to a number of joint military exercises. A U.S.ā€”Russian antiterrorist exercise involving U.S. Special Forces Group and a Russian airborne unit took place at Fort Carson, Colorado, in May 2012. This exercise has made it clearer how each countryā€™s military department solves its tasks in combating terrorism. A similar exercise in Russia is currently being planned.

In addition, some more practical events have been conducted as part of the MCWG activities.

Russian, U.S. and Norwegian navies conducted the joint naval Exercise NORTHERN EAGLE in the Norwegian Sea in August 2012. The exercise was aimed at interoperability at sea to improve functional compatibility in combating terrorists and peacekeeping operations.

VIGILANT EAGLE 2012 computer command and staff exercise was held in August to enhance interoperability by sharing information, techniques, and procedures to address potential acts of terrorism involving commercial aircraft. The task was to detect, identify and intercept the intruding plane.

Russian and U.S. ground forces participated in ATLAS VISION in July 2013. The exercise focused on performing joint peacekeeping operations.

Military experts on improvised explosive devices (IED) met in Moscow in November 2012. Experts reviewed the trends in IED development and counter-IED methods, and exchanged their experience in IED detecting and disposal. During a reciprocal meeting held in June 2013, Russian delegation visited the Headquarters of the Joint IED Defeat Organization in Washington D.C. and the Joint Center of Excellence in Fort Irwin, California.

Over 2012 more than 40 events were conducted under the program of military cooperation between the Russian and U.S. armed forces, including exercises, training, staff consultations, naval port visits and other events.

The Russian General Staff hosted the Russian-U.S. Joint Staff Talks in Moscow and St. Petersburg in November 2012. The talks included a discussion of the current political-military situation, sharing of experience in reforming Russian and U.S. armed forces and deliberations on the current bilateral military cooperation.

In 2013, the Working Group has conducted over 30 percent of the scheduled events. In 2014, the main emphasis in the military cooperation arena will be on efforts intended to increase interaction in resolving a variety of military and humanitarian issues.

Military Technical Cooperation Working Group

The Military-Technical Cooperation Working Group (MTCWG) held its inaugural meeting in December 2012 alongside a U.S.ā€“Russia Defense Cooperation Acquisition Forum. The two events served as a venue for a bilateral exchange of information on U.S. and Russian legislation regulating military technical cooperation, export control systems, established practices for military procurement and supplies, and on the conclusion of contracts for the supply of defense products. The United States delegation from the U.S. Departments of State, Defense and Commerce was led by Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia Evelyn Farkas, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Defense Trade Beth McCormick, and Director of International Cooperation OSD (AT&L) Keith Webster; Russian co-chair Anatoly Punchuk, Deputy Director of the Russian Federal Service for Military and Technical Cooperation (FSMTC) was joined by representatives of the Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Federal Service for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks, and Rosoboronexport (Russian Defense Export). The representatives heard comprehensive briefings presented by the Russian and U.S. delegations on military technical cooperation. These presentations fostered a strong foundation for both sides to work together and understand the environments in which each operates on military technical matters.

The formation of the MTCWG aids the United States and Russia in addressing all the facets of defense technology and military-technical aspects of our relationship. The inaugural meeting set a positive tone for future cooperation in the military-technical sphere. The Working Group aims to create favorable conditions for the development of mutually beneficial cooperation between the Russian Federation and the United States in the military-technical realm of defense technology. It forms the framework which makes cooperation possible between our respective organizations that are authorized to produce and conduct foreign trade of defense items. Meanwhile, the United States and Russia have been discussing a legal framework for future cooperation and the Working Group proved to be an efficient mechanism to initiate these discussions.

The MTCWG promotes broader cooperation between Russia and the United States in the field of military technical cooperation. In addition, the Working Group will look for expanded areas to engage in military-technical matters, the adoption of a working plan, and the convening of their next plenary meeting.

[...]

About the BPC:

The BPC was founded in 2009 by President Obama and President Medvedev. Since then, both Presidents Obama and Putin have reaffirmed their commitment to the U.S.ā€”Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission. The BPC is dedicated to identifying areas of cooperation and pursuing joint projects and actions that strengthen strategic stability, international security, economic well-being, and the development of ties between the Russian and American people. Through the Commissionā€™s working groups and sub-committees, we will strive to deepen our cooperation in concrete ways and to take further steps to demonstrate joint leadership in addressing new challenges. The foundation for the work of the Commission is based on the core principles of friendship, cooperation, openness, and predictability, and we are resolved to address disagreements openly and honestly in a spirit of mutual respect and acknowledgement of each otherā€™s perspective.

-----

So, because I agree with President Obama, that we are no longer at war with Russia and should pursue an alliance, I am a traitor, but Obama is not?

Yea, sorry, you have /no idea/ what you are talking about son...

Son, despite your claims that you "know what you're talking about", you admit that you can't "be bothered" to read more than a few sentences of a post from someone trying to "debate" your accusations (aka closed-minded,) and you've also already admitted that you don't /actually/ work with the Vets, (just hire people to "handle" them, and pay for a couple buildings.)

I do not personally or directly handle injured vets and with PTSD. I hired doctors, therapist, nurses and managers and accountant that handle these for me. I also own the buildings for these centers. If that what you mean. I'm not sure how you can call that my lunatic rant. Cupcake.
Look at your previous post. Do you want me to love you when you are talking trash foul language?
Lunatic? Read your post how lunatic are you. You are talking how much you like and love Putin this and that. That's insane coming from a military family. Since I help and dedicated my life helping soldiers and poor homeless people that bother me very much when people like you especially when claiming that you belong to a military family. Then trashing your own government in support of foreign president aligning with these racist traitors. Since you are within the same group glorifying each other. Then their complain, voices and bitchin are the same as you.
I'm not sure why you bother to talk about princess. I stop reading the first 5 sentences. Then pick it up the last 4 sentences.

While I can, and do, appreciate that you do such things for our boys, it does not mean you know what Vet's think and feel about current foreign policies. I personally don't, and never have, proclaimed to know the minds of Vets on such things, I've only stated what I know about the end of the Cold War from my father, who is a fairly recently retired Commander in Alaska; where we've been encouraging more friendly relations with Russia in both military and non-military areas... I'm sorry you don't want to open your mind and move forward from the past, but a lot of us are not at war with Russia like you wish to be. A lot of us are not concerned about Putin attacking America, nor do we desire to see a resurgence of the Cold War.

Out of curiosity, do you say Obama is a terrorist too? You do realize he shared the same desire I do for friendship between the US and Russia since 2009. It is only within this past year that military cooperation between the US and Russia have started to tense up, and that is almost all because of the UN - US-Russia joint cooperation efforts in other matters continues unabated however; US and Russia just announced a joint plan to build space stations and space ships this March.

If anyone who tries to bee friends with Russia is a "traitor" then why haven't you been pushing for impeachment of the POTUS for allowing US government agencies to work with Russia?

March 2015 - Russia & US agree to build new space station after ISS, work on joint Mars project
"In a landmark decision, Russian space agency Roscosmos and its US counterpart NASA have agreed to build a new space station after the current International Space Station (ISS) expires. The operation of the ISS was prolonged until 2024."

----

And why do you speak so highly of Obama? You realize he has been actively and intentionally "supporting" Putin and the Russian's by encouraging a move to ward alliance since 2009 right?

2013 US - Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Report ~ U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission: 2013 Joint Annual Report

"Now in its fourth year, the U.S. ā€“ Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission represents the sustained efforts of our governments to strengthen and expand cooperation between the United States and Russia. Over the past year, the Commissionā€™s structure has evolved and grown to reflect our shared interests and common goals. Today, the BPC counts 21 working groups, drawing on the talents of over 60 offices, agencies and departments across the whole breadth our nationsā€™ governments, as well as enjoying contributions from non-governmental organizations and private sector businesses.

Under the Commission, security cooperation between the United States and Russia continues to expand with each passing year. We have focused on deepening law enforcement and defense ties. This year, the Military Technical Cooperation Working Group and a group addressing challenges of information security were created. The U.S. and Russian armed forces conducted numerous joint exercises, consultations, and exchanges. In addition, the U.S. Department of Defense and the Russian Ministry of Defense shared best practices in an array of security and defense matters. Given our mutual focus on Afghanistan, Russia and the United States also have made counternarcotics collaboration a top priority. Finally, in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing, our nations have redoubled our counterterrorism and law enforcement efforts.

The U. S. ā€“ Russia Bilateral Presidential Commissionā€™s work on science and technology has produced a near endless stream of achievements this year. Thanks to the Commissionā€™s many science and technology oriented working groups, we have forged university-to-university and innovation partnerships, and launched extensive nuclear and energy research agreements. Experts traveled between Russia and the United States to share best practices in environmental clean-up, disaster preparedness, and eco-tourism. The Commissionā€™s working groups are helping us to protect against natural and anthropogenic disasters, and to understand and preserve our world for all of humanity.

The economic relationship between Russia and the United States continues to develop and expand thanks to the Commissionā€™s efforts. Since Russiaā€™s accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO), both our nations have harnessed the work of several working groups to capitalize on this opportunity. Trade missions between the United States and Russia, investments in energy sector pilot programs, and efforts to harmonize economic and industrial standards are unlocking the economic potential of the U.S. ā€“ Russia relationship. Workshops and business fora are similarly capitalizing on innovation and entrepreneurship in both our countries. Increased trade and investment between the United States and Russia not only improves the lives of Americans and Russians, but contributes to the ongoing global economic recovery.

None of the Commissionā€™s work would be possible without the people-to-people exchanges at its core. Whether in culture, sports, education or media, in small groups or large, and regardless of age, the contact and interaction between the Russian and American peoples through the vigorous and creative actions of the working groups is the true lasting legacy of the U.S. ā€“ Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission.

The Commission has demonstrated the ability of our two nations to cooperate closely in different areas. Our plan going forward includes a broader challenge to unlock the Commissionā€™s full potential. In the coming year, the Commissionā€™s working groups will take steps to intensify creative efforts and develop projects to further expand the benefits of cooperation in the U.S. ā€“ Russia relationship.

[...]

Arms Control and International Security Working Group

The Arms Control and International Security Working Group (ACIS) is co-chaired by Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov and Acting Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Rose Gottemoeller. The co-chairs have met regularly to discuss a wide range of topics, including strategic stability, missile defense, and countering weapons of mass destruction (WMD) proliferation challenges.

In 2012 and 2013, the Working Group co-chairs met several times to discuss a bilateral framework on threat reduction that reinforces longstanding U.S. - Russian partnership on nonproliferation. This new legal framework, signed on June 14, 2013, will allow future joint nuclear security activities to be conducted under the 2003 Framework Agreement on a Multilateral Nuclear Environmental Programme in the Russian Federation (MNEPR) and a related bilateral Protocol. As long-time partners with a mutual interest in promoting nuclear security, the United States and the Russian Federation work successfully on a broad range of activities, including cooperative projects in third countries designed to prevent the spread of WMD by securing and eliminating WMD-related materials and technology.

Jointly with the Nuclear Energy and Nuclear Security Working Group, the ACIS welcomed the inauguration the newly modernized Nuclear Risk Reduction Center (NRRC) at the U.S. Department of State. The NRRC, and its counterpart at the Russian Ministry of Defense in Moscow, has been in continuous operation, 24-hours a day, since its inception April 1, 1988.

Looking forward, the Working Group will continue to address issues related to strategic stability, and seek mutually acceptable solutions on missile defense.

[...]

Working Group on the Threats to and in the Use of Information Communications Technologies in the Context of International Security

In June 2013, President Obama and President Putin agreed to establish a new working group within the Commission as a part of confidence-building measures (CBMs) between the United States and the Russian Federation, with the goal of reducing tensions caused by threats to and in the use of information and communication technologies (ICTs). The United States and the Russian Federation held the inaugural meeting on November 21 and 22 in Washington, D.C. U.S. Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator Michael Daniel and Russian Deputy Secretary of the Security Council Nikolay Klimashin chaired the meeting, and State Department Coordinator for Cyber Issues Christopher Painter and Russian Special Coordinator for Political Affairs in the Use of Information Communication Technologies Andrey Krutskikh were the co-coordinators.

This first meeting of the Working Group on the Threats to and in the Use of Information and Communication Technologies in the Context of International Security addressed a broad range of issues of mutual interest. A key component of the discussion concerned the implementation of the bilateral CBMs announced by Presidents Obama and Putin in June 2013. These bilateral CBMs are intended to promote transparency and reduce the possibility that an incident related to the use of ICTs could unintentionally cause instability or escalation. One CBM, for example, uses the Nuclear Risk Reduction Centers in Washington and Moscow to facilitate reliable, real-time bilateral communication about malicious activity concerning threats to and in the use of ICTs. The delegations reviewed implementation of the bilateral CBMs, and discussed the promotion of regional CBMs in venues such as the OSCE and the ASEAN Regional Forum. In addition to the discussion on CBMs implementation, the delegations also addressed policy issues such as norms of state behavior, cooperation to combat crime in the use of ICTs, and cooperation on defense issues resulting from the use of ICTs.

On the U.S. side, the working group is represented by the National Security Staff, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, and the Department of Defense. On the Russian side, the working group is comprised of representatives from the Russian Federationā€™s Security Council, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Communications, the Federal Security Service, the Federal Protection Service and the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control. The United States and Russia agreed to hold regular meetings of the Working Group on Threats to and in the Use of Information and Communication Technologies in the Context of International Security.

Defense Relations Working Group

The Defense Relations Working Group (DRWG) was established by the U.S. Secretary of Defense and the Russian Defense Minister in September 2010 to implement decisions taken by the Presidents of the United States and Russia to develop relations between both countriesā€™ defense agencies to a new level. The DRWGā€™s open and timely discussions of emerging problems have assisted cooperation on a variety of issues.

The Working Group, chaired by U.S. Secretary of Defense Hagel and Minister of Defense Shoygu, last met in Washington in August 2013 to assess the DRWG's accomplishments and to discuss the future of defense relations. Their meeting was held on the margins of the U.S. - Russia 2+2 meeting, which is led by the U.S. Secretaries of State and Defense and the Russian Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Defense. Meetings were useful and constructive dialogues and both sides agreed on a number of aspects of defense and military cooperation. The chairs also noted differences regarding missile defense, conventional strategic offensive arms, space, and some regional issues.

The DRWG's specialized sub-working groups are chaired by senior leaders from each side, with expert meetings conducted on a regular basis, as determined by the mutual interest of both sides. Since December 2010, all of the DRWG sub-working groups have met at least once, with a total of 25 separate meetings to date. Since the last annual report to the Presidents, five sub-working groups held sessions covering a broad array of defense matters, including:

The Training/Education/Human Resources Sub-Working Group conducted two meetings (in St. Petersburg in June 2012 and in Colorado Springs in October 2012). These meetings discussed planned cadet exchanges between U.S. and Russian service academies and shared information on foreign language training and military education reform.

The Social Welfare Sub-Working Group met in St. Petersburg in June 2012. The meeting pooled experience on providing benefits to service members and their families, retirees, and veterans. Discussions were also held on centralized payroll systems and databases and centralized pension support.

The Defense Technology Cooperation Sub-Working Group met in Washington in August 2012. The group discussed possible areas of interaction in defense and military technical cooperation, specifically focusing on identifying mutual areas of interest for cooperation and determining the best path forward to conclude the Defense Technology Cooperation Agreement being negotiated between the United States and Russia within the DRWG. The Global and Regional Security Sub-Working Group met in Geneva in February 2013. The U.S. delegation briefed the Russian participants on the Department of Defenseā€™s Strategic Guidance, the Asian-Pacific rebalance, and priorities for developing and sustaining joint forces in the 21st century. The Russian delegation outlined priorities in the development of the Russian Armed Forces and Defense Ministry views on threats and challenges to global and regional security.

U.S. Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Dr. James Miller and Russian Deputy Minister of Defense for International Military Cooperation Anatoly Antonov had consultations on cooperation in the missile defense area in April 2013 and December 2013 as part of the Sub-Working Group on Enhanced Missile Defense. These talks focused on the current situation in the implementation of U.S. missile defense plans. Both sides agreed to continue the dialogue with an expanded agenda to include various joint military cooperation projects.

Receiving senior-level support, the sub-working groups have made significant progress towards increased mutual understanding between our defense establishments and facilitated positive dialogue at multiple levels. Such cooperation also allows for a frank discussion of the challenges that arise between the United States and Russia, and strengthens defense and military cooperation. Both sides are discussing additional meetings for the remainder of 2013 and beyond.

[...]

Intelligence Working Group

The Commissionā€™s Working Group on Intelligence Cooperation was created in March 2010.Then, now and going forward, our two countriesā€™ premier intelligence agencies will continue to cooperate on a bilateral basis in areas of mutual concern and security.

Military Cooperation Working Group

The Military Cooperation Working Group (MCWG) was established in 2009 to identify mutually beneficial areas of military cooperation, coordinate work on joint projects for stronger strategic stability and international security, develop military contacts, discuss security issues and control the implementation of current cooperation projects and joint activities. The MCWG is co-chaired by General of the Army Valeriy Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces and First Deputy Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation, and General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff.

The third MCWG meeting was held in Washington, DC, in July 2012. The participants shared opinions on the status and prospects of military cooperation as well as on the situation in the world crisis areas. The meeting noted that cooperation between the Russian Defense Ministry and the U.S. Defense Department in combating terrorism is making good progress thanks to contacts under the auspices of the sub-working counterterrorism group and to a number of joint military exercises. A U.S.ā€”Russian antiterrorist exercise involving U.S. Special Forces Group and a Russian airborne unit took place at Fort Carson, Colorado, in May 2012. This exercise has made it clearer how each countryā€™s military department solves its tasks in combating terrorism. A similar exercise in Russia is currently being planned.

In addition, some more practical events have been conducted as part of the MCWG activities.

Russian, U.S. and Norwegian navies conducted the joint naval Exercise NORTHERN EAGLE in the Norwegian Sea in August 2012. The exercise was aimed at interoperability at sea to improve functional compatibility in combating terrorists and peacekeeping operations.

VIGILANT EAGLE 2012 computer command and staff exercise was held in August to enhance interoperability by sharing information, techniques, and procedures to address potential acts of terrorism involving commercial aircraft. The task was to detect, identify and intercept the intruding plane.

Russian and U.S. ground forces participated in ATLAS VISION in July 2013. The exercise focused on performing joint peacekeeping operations.

Military experts on improvised explosive devices (IED) met in Moscow in November 2012. Experts reviewed the trends in IED development and counter-IED methods, and exchanged their experience in IED detecting and disposal. During a reciprocal meeting held in June 2013, Russian delegation visited the Headquarters of the Joint IED Defeat Organization in Washington D.C. and the Joint Center of Excellence in Fort Irwin, California.

Over 2012 more than 40 events were conducted under the program of military cooperation between the Russian and U.S. armed forces, including exercises, training, staff consultations, naval port visits and other events.

The Russian General Staff hosted the Russian-U.S. Joint Staff Talks in Moscow and St. Petersburg in November 2012. The talks included a discussion of the current political-military situation, sharing of experience in reforming Russian and U.S. armed forces and deliberations on the current bilateral military cooperation.

In 2013, the Working Group has conducted over 30 percent of the scheduled events. In 2014, the main emphasis in the military cooperation arena will be on efforts intended to increase interaction in resolving a variety of military and humanitarian issues.

Military Technical Cooperation Working Group

The Military-Technical Cooperation Working Group (MTCWG) held its inaugural meeting in December 2012 alongside a U.S.ā€“Russia Defense Cooperation Acquisition Forum. The two events served as a venue for a bilateral exchange of information on U.S. and Russian legislation regulating military technical cooperation, export control systems, established practices for military procurement and supplies, and on the conclusion of contracts for the supply of defense products. The United States delegation from the U.S. Departments of State, Defense and Commerce was led by Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia Evelyn Farkas, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Defense Trade Beth McCormick, and Director of International Cooperation OSD (AT&L) Keith Webster; Russian co-chair Anatoly Punchuk, Deputy Director of the Russian Federal Service for Military and Technical Cooperation (FSMTC) was joined by representatives of the Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Federal Service for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks, and Rosoboronexport (Russian Defense Export). The representatives heard comprehensive briefings presented by the Russian and U.S. delegations on military technical cooperation. These presentations fostered a strong foundation for both sides to work together and understand the environments in which each operates on military technical matters.

The formation of the MTCWG aids the United States and Russia in addressing all the facets of defense technology and military-technical aspects of our relationship. The inaugural meeting set a positive tone for future cooperation in the military-technical sphere. The Working Group aims to create favorable conditions for the development of mutually beneficial cooperation between the Russian Federation and the United States in the military-technical realm of defense technology. It forms the framework which makes cooperation possible between our respective organizations that are authorized to produce and conduct foreign trade of defense items. Meanwhile, the United States and Russia have been discussing a legal framework for future cooperation and the Working Group proved to be an efficient mechanism to initiate these discussions.

The MTCWG promotes broader cooperation between Russia and the United States in the field of military technical cooperation. In addition, the Working Group will look for expanded areas to engage in military-technical matters, the adoption of a working plan, and the convening of their next plenary meeting.

[...]

About the BPC:

The BPC was founded in 2009 by President Obama and President Medvedev. Since then, both Presidents Obama and Putin have reaffirmed their commitment to the U.S.ā€”Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission. The BPC is dedicated to identifying areas of cooperation and pursuing joint projects and actions that strengthen strategic stability, international security, economic well-being, and the development of ties between the Russian and American people. Through the Commissionā€™s working groups and sub-committees, we will strive to deepen our cooperation in concrete ways and to take further steps to demonstrate joint leadership in addressing new challenges. The foundation for the work of the Commission is based on the core principles of friendship, cooperation, openness, and predictability, and we are resolved to address disagreements openly and honestly in a spirit of mutual respect and acknowledgement of each otherā€™s perspective.

-----

So, because I agree with President Obama, that we are no longer at war with Russia and should pursue an alliance, I am a traitor, but Obama is not?

Yea, sorry, you have /no idea/ what you are talking about son...

You talk too much..... I stop reading after 10 sentences..... You prove nothing but licking Putin ass. Iran and Syria are the prime sponsors of terrorism that killed Americans. Putin and Assad are both murdering civilians.....Let me ask you again... Aside from licking Putin ass.... Give me one example of Putin contribution to America and world peace.

Forum List

Back