donald trump caught in a lie

The reprehensible right: blindly defending the likes of Trump for no other reason than he’s a ‘republican’ – and conservatives completely oblivious to how ridiculous they are as a consequence.

hqdefault.jpg
179642_600.jpg
trump-anxiety-crazed-woman.jpg

LOL, you get more pathetic with each new post. You are a left wing joke.

You could have just skipped a response since what you wrote (above) actually confirms that you could not dispute that the US under Cheney and his sidekick, GWB, LIED to the entire world about Iraq.

No one lied. the intel was flawed, everyone believed it, including your heroine crooked Hillary.

But you never answered my question: did the UN lie about Saddam? Were the UN resolutions wrong?

Interesting.

The reprehensible right: blindly defending the likes of Trump for no other reason than he’s a ‘republican’ – and conservatives completely oblivious to how ridiculous they are as a consequence.

Pointing out the true statements of your selected canidate is not blindly following them.

the reprehensible left: blindly defending the likes of Hillary Clinton for no other reason than she's a democrat - and liberals completely oblivious to how ridiculous they are as a consequence.

Your bullshit is much more applicable to you who defend a habitual liar who has never accomplished a single worthwhile thing in her miserable life of lies and corruption.

Liar.
Most support him because we want an outside the establishment guy to get the economy back in gear and don't see the possibilities doing the same shit and expecting different results. And Hillary is the same shit.

You lefties NEED to lie about the right in order to uphold your views.

everyone in every major government in the world believed the flawed intel about Saddam and WMDs. the UN, the EU, UK, France, Spain, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia et. al.

Are you saying that Bush was such a great communicator that he fooled all of them?

Also, repeating something you believe to be true is not lying.

one question: Was the UN lying about Saddam? yes or no.

Even a common moron would agree that the UN and most of Europe just agrees with the US since we are the big guy on the world stage......The rest of the world, simply LOVED to get the US in a quagmire such as Iraq.

the only jokes around here are you supporters of trumpet a liar a con man a man who in spite of his billions might be paying zero taxes

prove your claim that he paid zero taxes-------------or admit that you lied about it.
It's well documented that in 2 different years he paid no taxes

everyone in every major government in the world believed the flawed intel about Saddam and WMDs. the UN, the EU, UK, France, Spain, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia et. al.

Are you saying that Bush was such a great communicator that he fooled all of them?

Also, repeating something you believe to be true is not lying.

one question: Was the UN lying about Saddam? yes or no.

Even a common moron would agree that the UN and most of Europe just agrees with the US since we are the big guy on the world stage......The rest of the world, simply LOVED to get the US in a quagmire such as Iraq.

the only jokes around here are you supporters of trumpet a liar a con man a man who in spite of his billions might be paying zero taxes

prove your claim that he paid zero taxes-------------or admit that you lied about it.
The last time Donald Trump's tax returns went public, he paid $0

May 21st 2016 4:00AM

X

The last time Donald Trump's returns became public, he paid $0 in taxes. The Washington Post reports that was for two years in the 1970s.

According to a 1981 report from New Jersey regulators, Trump used a popular tax code provision to report a negative income.

SEE ALSO: NRA officially endorses 1 White House contender

Trump has boasted about taking advantage of the tax code to pay as little as possible, but he's also made targeting those loopholes and the people and companies who use them a big part of his presidential campaign.

He's been increasingly reluctant to reveal his current tax returns, first claiming an Internal Revenue Service audit prevented him from disclosing them. According to several outlets, an audit doesn't legally prevent him from disclosing his past returns.

They both would win,
Oh Jake...let me TRY to explain math to you.

If you were to add up all the lies by both liars, the sum total for each would not be the same. One would have more. Hazard to guess which one would.
I would say trump has far more lies then Hillary, just by watching him on TV ... one right after another and hillary only one that I know of...
One that you've heard of....

Gee, I wonder what that says about our media?

I see tyroneslop thinks a lot of my truths about Hillary are funny. Why do you want an incompetent lying bitch as president?
Far more competent than the know nothing lying mind changing pos that will have his big hands on our nuke weapons if he becomes leader of the free world

Forum List

Back