Donald Trump clarifies that McCain is a hero

Trump is a coward

Unwilling to apologize for his own offensive statements

McCain should apologize for his offensive statements first. That old war hero mother fucking asshole fired the first shot.

See I called him a old war hero....................fill in whatever blank for the asshole......:lol:

It's about time the old war hero bastard got some push back for shooting off his mouth.

Now USMB liberals when are you going to demand fellow liberals apologize for ALL the offensive remarks made about John McCain in the past.

Come on now. You can do it. Start with our own board. Let's see you go after Lakhota.

:)

11542118_1114561968558163_7162183358016509067_n.jpg

The Vietnam Vets called John McCain "songbird." Why? Because John McCain was NOT tortured and he made 32 tapes of propaganda for the Viet Cong enemy. Who does John McCain never mention, who was in the same prison camp as he was for 5 years? A Serb by the name of Lance Sijan. Sijan was a real hero. Someone who John McCain could never even hope to be. William Dorich tells you about Lance Sijan below, pursuant to Donald Trump's attack on John McCain. Read it, because the criminal mainstream media will never tell you about it.

A real hero. A Serb, by the name of LANCE SIJAN.

Now USMB liberals when are you going to demand fellow liberals apologize for ALL the offensive remarks made about John McCain in the past.

Come on now. You can do it. Start with our own board. Let's see you go after Lakhota.

:)

I have seen more Conservatives attack John McCain than I have seen liberals.

Conservatives regularly attack John McCain for not being conservative enough.

Like many people- I don't always agree with McCain- but I think he is an honorable man who served his country with distinction.

What has Trump done to support veterans again?

Forum List

Back