Donald Trump Demands An Apology From Hillary Clinton

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Trump is not pleased.

Donald Trump responded Monday morning to comments made by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at Saturday night's Democratic debate, in which the Democratic front-runner said Trump is becoming "ISIS's best recruiter."

Calling in to the "Today" show Monday, Trump said he would insist on an apology from Clinton, asking host Matt Lauer to "be the messenger."

"I will demand an apology from Hillary. She should apologize," he said. "She lies about emails, she lies about Whitewater, she lies about everything. She will be a disaster about everything as president of the United States."

"I will deliver that message, I promise you," Lauer responded.

Clinton on Saturday said Trump is hurting the fight against terrorism, adding that members of ISIS "are going to people, showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."

Clinton campaign communications director Jennifer Palmieri discussed the comments Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

"[Clinton] didn't have a particular video in mind, but he is being used in social media," she said.

Hillary is right. All one has to do is watch the news and/or listen to Trump's speeches to know that his anti-Muslim hate rhetoric is being used to recruit more ISIS fighters and sympathizers.

Here's a good example of a "Liar" for you

10369229_1275232032503867_2929681643335205319_n.png

Trump is asking for an apology??? Apparently we have to start apologizing for telling the truth, but he can say anything he wants and refuses to apologize.

Trump is not pleased.

Donald Trump responded Monday morning to comments made by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at Saturday night's Democratic debate, in which the Democratic front-runner said Trump is becoming "ISIS's best recruiter."

Calling in to the "Today" show Monday, Trump said he would insist on an apology from Clinton, asking host Matt Lauer to "be the messenger."

"I will demand an apology from Hillary. She should apologize," he said. "She lies about emails, she lies about Whitewater, she lies about everything. She will be a disaster about everything as president of the United States."

"I will deliver that message, I promise you," Lauer responded.

Clinton on Saturday said Trump is hurting the fight against terrorism, adding that members of ISIS "are going to people, showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."

Clinton campaign communications director Jennifer Palmieri discussed the comments Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

"[Clinton] didn't have a particular video in mind, but he is being used in social media," she said.

Hillary is right. All one has to do is watch the news and/or listen to Trump's speeches to know that his anti-Muslim hate rhetoric is being used to recruit more ISIS fighters and sympathizers.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that numbnutz. Tell me, when prior to 9/11, or the Beirut bombings, or maybe the Iranian hostage crisis, etc., etc. was trump saying anything about Mooslims?

You fools are pathetic and Clinton is a fucking idiot for saying such a stupid thing.

HRC's mindless comments simply carry on the myth that Trump's suggested moratorium is based on irrational discrimination.

The Truth is never an obstacle to a Democrat.

Trump is asking for an apology??? Apparently we have to start apologizing for telling the truth, but he can say anything he wants and refuses to apologize.

Clinton wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on her nasty penis.

Awe the poor thin skinned whiny liar wants her to do what?

He'll make an awesome 3rd party candidate.

Go Donald!

The entire country should get an apology from clinton.

I am still annoyed at her for her PUBLISHING OF HER RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES--------that bitch never made cookies. --------besides----CHOCOLATE CHIP? my mom was a concerned mother-----she did oatmeal---
chock full of WHEATGERM------and ----stuff like that-----so that her spawn
would enjoy good health-----(I never told her about the twinkies I bought on the sly)

As far as being a useful idiot for ISIS, Clinton is absolutely correct in that assessment of Trump.

There's a million fact checkers out there, and they haven't found this so called video

Oh, you mean they don't watch U.S. news and/or listen to his hate speeches? Give me a break.

Forum List

Back