Donald Trump Demands An Apology From Hillary Clinton

As far as being a useful idiot for ISIS, Clinton is absolutely correct in that assessment of Trump.
im sorry but if all it takes is a video of a guy saying he wants to temporarily stop immigration to strap bombs to their kids, they didn't have a fuckin chance..

1474483_743334552468182_6075665926486339269_n.jpg

As far as being a useful idiot for ISIS, Clinton is absolutely correct in that assessment of Trump.
im sorry but if all it takes is a video of a guy saying he wants to temporarily stop immigration to strap bombs to their kids, they didn't have a fuckin chance..

Exactly... these people that believe that are fucking nutz. These people don't give a shit what Trump says. They're at war with civilization.... U.S. immigration policies matter not... only a fool thinks otherwise.

The entire country should get an apology from clinton.

For what? Please be specific with "credible" proof.
For running too fast and avoiding all that incoming sniper fire.

Well, sparky, she was in a war zone with her daughter and they were warned about possible sniper fire.
I wonder if she told her guards to remove their guns... It will help the citizenry, right?

Well, sparky, she was in a war zone with her daughter and they were warned about possible sniper fire.
Wow, didn't know you were that heap big stupid.

Maybe you've been hitting the fire water a bit too much?

Actually we were just talking about this yesterday in an unrelated thread. And I quote:

... Analysts and experts say the kind of anti-Muslim attacks reported in Hillsborough County this week are literally exactly what ISIS wants.

Because ISIS has only a few thousand people, and almost all of them are on the other side of the planet, this is their strategy: Create a divide between Muslims and non-Muslims in America, with the hopes that some Muslims will feel isolated and fed up enough to turn to radical Islam, then attack

Rump seems to be splitting hairs (ironic metaphor) over whether DAESH is using "video" or (anti)"social media".

Kinda like quibbling over whether the car that hit you was sky blue or aqua.

Trump is not pleased.

Donald Trump responded Monday morning to comments made by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at Saturday night's Democratic debate, in which the Democratic front-runner said Trump is becoming "ISIS's best recruiter."

Calling in to the "Today" show Monday, Trump said he would insist on an apology from Clinton, asking host Matt Lauer to "be the messenger."

"I will demand an apology from Hillary. She should apologize," he said. "She lies about emails, she lies about Whitewater, she lies about everything. She will be a disaster about everything as president of the United States."

"I will deliver that message, I promise you," Lauer responded.

Clinton on Saturday said Trump is hurting the fight against terrorism, adding that members of ISIS "are going to people, showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."

Clinton campaign communications director Jennifer Palmieri discussed the comments Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

"[Clinton] didn't have a particular video in mind, but he is being used in social media," she said.

Hillary is right. All one has to do is watch the news and/or listen to Trump's speeches to know that his anti-Muslim hate rhetoric is being used to recruit more ISIS fighters and sympathizers.
If the Benghazi families were ignored, Donald will certainly be ignored.

Actually we were just talking about this yesterday in an unrelated thread. And I quote:

... Analysts and experts say the kind of anti-Muslim attacks reported in Hillsborough County this week are literally exactly what ISIS wants.

Because ISIS has only a few thousand people, and almost all of them are on the other side of the planet, this is their strategy: Create a divide between Muslims and non-Muslims in America, with the hopes that some Muslims will feel isolated and fed up enough to turn to radical Islam, then attack

Rump seems to be splitting hairs (ironic metaphor) over whether DAESH is using "video" or (anti)"social media".

Kinda like quibbling over whether the car that hit you was sky blue or aqua.
a few thousand people? :rofl:

Trump is not pleased.

Donald Trump responded Monday morning to comments made by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at Saturday night's Democratic debate, in which the Democratic front-runner said Trump is becoming "ISIS's best recruiter."

Calling in to the "Today" show Monday, Trump said he would insist on an apology from Clinton, asking host Matt Lauer to "be the messenger."

"I will demand an apology from Hillary. She should apologize," he said. "She lies about emails, she lies about Whitewater, she lies about everything. She will be a disaster about everything as president of the United States."

"I will deliver that message, I promise you," Lauer responded.

Clinton on Saturday said Trump is hurting the fight against terrorism, adding that members of ISIS "are going to people, showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."

Clinton campaign communications director Jennifer Palmieri discussed the comments Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

"[Clinton] didn't have a particular video in mind, but he is being used in social media," she said.

Hillary is right. All one has to do is watch the news and/or listen to Trump's speeches to know that his anti-Muslim hate rhetoric is being used to recruit more ISIS fighters and sympathizers.
...she's a loopy kunt

I wonder how much money Trump has given Clinton?

Probably a lot.

Senator Clinton should apologize for lacking the strength & stamina to be commander in chief, for voting for the iraq war, for taking money from lobbyists, & for lying to the american people.

how dare senator clinton insult me & millions of americans by lying about donald trump?!

Last edited:
She owes him an apology, as she got caught red-handed in ANOTHER lie (which Americans should get used to if she wins the Presidency...). She'll give excuses, justifications....lie again if she has to...but she will never admit she was wrong or lied.

CNN Anchor: Fact-Checkers Have Debunked Hillary's ...
- http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...video/&usg=AFQjCNG_dgOIFhIfGF_WyXDOh1tIGKopaQ

Clinton's Video Claim Doesn't Hold Up - US News
- http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...debate&usg=AFQjCNGLhL95WEUOT9IC-O7ZhlI69HlRbQ

She went to a war zone with her daughter?

Yes, that's the great judgement we need today!

she should apologize. she lies about emails, she lies about whitewater, she lies about everything. she would be a disaster as president of the united states.

Okay I don't think Trump is becoming a better recruiter for the Jihadist than President Bushes policies were. He will not be president so no worries....the Great Satan will still be the biggest recruiter of all for them.

Forum List

Back