Donald Trump Featured In New Terrorist Recruitment Video

Gee, what a coincidence! Hillary (the muslim sympathizer) says Trump is being used in ISIS recruitment videos but no videos exist, just those that feature HER HUSBAND, then, as fate would have it, a NEW video surfaces that features Trump. Who would have ever thunk it? :lol:
Yeah! Go Trump! Make sure to vote for him in the primary!

No way. Everyone needs to vote for someone that SUPPORTS the Islamist terrorists. Hillary anyone?

At least, you have conceded that Trump lied about Clinton's statement, just like some are lying in this thread.

The word "liar" is bandied about by individuals like you when you have no good arguments. I posted a video showing just how wrong you are.
You just posted the video that proves she did not say ISIS had a video of Trump in it. You even provided the exact quote to highlight the proof that Trump lied about her actual statement.

Hillary said:

"They are going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."

I consider members of ISIS radical jihadists. Do you?

by Judd Legum Jan 1, 2016 4:59 pm

terroristvideo-1024x577.jpg

CREDIT: Youtube Screenshot
Presidential candidate Donald Trump is featured in a new recruitment video from the terrorist group Al-Shabab, according to numerous experts. Evan Kohlmann, analyst with NBC News and Chief R&D Officer for the private intelligence firm FlashPoint was one of the first to identify the new video:

Wow, is all I have to say but I don't think we want all of islam to be fighting against us.

Uh, so you're saying that if a terrorist group doesn't like a candidate, we should not vote for that candidate? And, by the way, Al Shabab does not constitute "all of Islam." Most Muslims are smart enough to understand why some Americans think we need to suspend Muslim immigration until we can figure out how to screen them better. We do, after all, have the basic right to protect ourselves.

Presidential candidate Donald Trump is featured in a new recruitment video from the terrorist group Al-Shabab, according to numerous experts. Evan Kohlmann, analyst with NBC News and Chief R&D Officer for the private intelligence firm FlashPoint was one of the first to identify the new video:

Wow, is all I have to say but I don't think we want all of islam to be fighting against us.

trump is in effect aiding and abetting the enemy. He is a disaster, and he's just a candidate!

This pimple needs to whither and go back to threatening people with lawsuits. He can't do anything else worth a shit.
You are a disgusting liar.

Here is proof that statements by Obama and others directly helped "embolden" the barbarians in Iraq...kill thousands of people by the barbarians!
These statements:
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Now I'm going to prove that the above statements were more of a recruiting tool of terrorists because these comments have been shown to increase violence!
This Harvard showed :
THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!!
According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center
at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across
Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to
information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

[QUOTE="S.J., post: 13164307, member: 41356"]...then, as fate would have it, a NEW video surfaces that features Trump. Who would have ever thunk it?[/QUOTE]

because she said it, the muslime terrorists jumped on that opportunity to make their video..., yupp! whodaa thunk it!! :up:

He is also featured in Democrat campaign videos.

Just a thought.

Whenever somebody uses "Democrat" when it should clearly be Democratic, it just makes them seem like they didn't pay much attention at school.

Jihadi Don said thousands and thousands celebrated the fall of the Towers in New Jersey in the streets.

He is also featured in Democrat campaign videos.

Just a thought.

Whenever somebody uses "Democrat" when it should clearly be Democratic, it just makes them seem like they didn't pay much attention at school.

There is nothing democratic about many Democrats.

So now islamic militants are using trump in their recruiting film.

The last thing we need is a politician who helps the militants recruit more people to commit acts of terrorism. trump isn't helping the situation at all. He's making it worse by is ridiculous statements about muslims.

We don't need another loud mouth politician helping the islamic militants recruit more terrorists. We saw what happens when the bush boy was president and he told the terrorists to "bring it on." That got thousands of innocent people killed.

Somali al Shabaab militants use Donald Trump in recruiting film

The last thing we need is a politician who helps the militants recruit more people to commit acts of terrorism. trump isn't helping the situation at all. He's making it worse by is ridiculous statements about muslims.

We don't need another loud mouth politician helping the islamic militants recruit more terrorists. We saw what happens when the bush boy was president and he told the terrorists to "bring it on." That got thousands of innocent people killed.

```The fucking muslim human scum would C&P a speech by Tiny Tim if there was no Trump. Fucking wise up!

Says the far left drone that is going to vote for Hilary in 2016 as they are commanded to do so..

ISIS recruiting was a record highs long before Trump came long..

ISIS Recruitment Reaches ‘Unprecedented Scale’ With 15,000 Foreign Jihadists Joining Militant Fighters

Donald Trump is running for president in 2016 - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back