Donald Trump Featured In New Terrorist Recruitment Video

Just as your MessiahRushie programmed you to mindlessly parrot.

Here is the video:

Al-Shabaab Releases Recruitment Video Featuring Donald Trump
When it comes to using Google, Republicans need to be spoon fed.

No my job to provide evidence to support the OP, that would be his job. He claimed the existence of a video and provided no tangible proof.
Stop watching just Fox. It was pulled from Youtube as soon as it was discovered. But it's been all over the news. Get up off your lazy ass and do a Google search. Here, let me show you how:

isis trump video - Google Search

See how "simple" that was. Even a simpleton could do it.

You're right ya little simpleton, a link has already been provided. So you are now free to fuck off and die.
Testy testy, why so upset? Wasn't it you who said:

He claimed the existence of a video and provided no tangible proof.

Well? Wasn't it?

Thanks for pointing out the typo, or was it a Freudian slip, the hildabeast is such an accomplished liar and criminal, I sometimes forget its supposed to be a she. Maybe I should just stick with it, oh well, sigh.

Obama's weakness and inaction has been the greatest recruitment tool to embolden Islamic terrorists.

True story. :cool:

Obama's weakness and inaction has been the greatest recruitment tool to embolden Islamic terrorists.

Fucking dipshit. You don't even know who the enemies are.

John McCain Admits he wanted to Support ISIS in Syria - Walid Shoebat

Everyone on the National Security team recommended arming ISIS.And the president, by himself, turned it down…

Republicans are such fucking dipshits. They have no idea what their destabilization of the Middle East did.

Fucking dipshit. You don't even know who the enemies are.

John McCain Admits he wanted to Support ISIS in Syria - Walid Shoebat

Everyone on the National Security team recommended arming ISIS.And the president, by himself, turned it down…

Republicans are such fucking dipshits. They have no idea what their destabilization of the Middle East did.
I do, Obama is an enemy of the state. He's fucked up the world, and fucked up this country. There will be decades of recovering from his disastrous presidency, just like we had to after Carter. You're the fucking dipshit Kool-Aid drinker that doesn't want to see it.

Forum List

Back