Donald Trump Featured In New Terrorist Recruitment Video

So now islamic militants are using trump in their recruiting film.

The last thing we need is a politician who helps the militants recruit more people to commit acts of terrorism. trump isn't helping the situation at all. He's making it worse by is ridiculous statements about muslims.

We don't need another loud mouth politician helping the islamic militants recruit more terrorists. We saw what happens when the bush boy was president and he told the terrorists to "bring it on." That got thousands of innocent people killed.

Somali al Shabaab militants use Donald Trump in recruiting film
You do realize that modern Islamic terrorism has been an ongoing issue since the 60's.
Can you give an example of that terrorism directed towards the USA in the 60's or even '70's, to exclude the US Embassy takeover in Iran and the hostage crisis that followed?

Islamic terror attacks on the West

This list starts in 1968.

The last thing we need is a politician who helps the militants recruit more people to commit acts of terrorism. trump isn't helping the situation at all. He's making it worse by is ridiculous statements about muslims.

We don't need another loud mouth politician helping the islamic militants recruit more terrorists. We saw what happens when the bush boy was president and he told the terrorists to "bring it on." That got thousands of innocent people killed.

You do realize that modern Islamic terrorism has been an ongoing issue since the 60's.
Can you give an example of that terrorism directed towards the USA in the 60's or even '70's, to exclude the US Embassy takeover in Iran and the hostage crisis that followed?

Those are not attacks instigated for Islamic or Jihadist reasons. They are political attacks motivated for political purposes, i.e., the Palestinian vs Isreal conflicts. The US didn't become targets of even those until the 80's.

At least, you have conceded that Trump lied about Clinton's statement, just like some are lying in this thread.

The word "liar" is bandied about by individuals like you when you have no good arguments. I posted a video showing just how wrong you are.
You just posted the video that proves she did not say ISIS had a video of Trump in it. You even provided the exact quote to highlight the proof that Trump lied about her actual statement.

Hillary said:

"They are going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."

I consider members of ISIS radical jihadists. Do you?
Only a Jihadi Don Trump idiot thinks ISIS are the only radical Trumpian Jihadists.

Speaking of idiots, are there any radical Clintonian Jihadists?

Those are not attacks instigated for Islamic or Jihadist reasons. They are political attacks motivated for political purposes, i.e., the Palestinian vs Isreal conflicts. The US didn't become targets of even those until the 80's.
Seriously.
Oxford Dictionary
ter·ror·ist
[ˈterərist]
NOUN
  1. a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.

Seriously.
Oxford Dictionary
ter·ror·ist
[ˈterərist]
NOUN
  1. a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.
You used the prefix Islamic inferring that the terrorism was religiously inspired. Plus you are not addressing the fact that the US was not targeted until after 1980.

How will Jihadi Don respond to this revelation that Hillary was correct?

Once again, proof positive that denial is not just a river in Egypt.

How will Jihadi Don respond to this revelation that Hillary was correct?

She wasn't at the time she said it. MY B/U

Our ruling

Clinton said that ISIS is "going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."

We were unable to find any evidence to support this. The Clinton campaign did not provide any evidence that this is already happening -- only that it could be happening, or that it may in the future. If ISIS was using Trump for recruitment videos, we would expect a frenzy of media coverage over it. We rate this claim False.

And at this point in time it is still false.

So a few weeks after Hillary falsely claimed terrorist were doing this they started doing it. So we have a possible CIC giving terrorist recuriting ideas yeah thats not a leadership concern.

No Hilary didn't cause this to happen.

trump and his words did.

She said that about a week ago. It takes much longer to incorporate something in a film or make a film than just over a week. They started on this at least a month ago if not longer.

What happened to the personal responsibility you conservatives demand from everyone?

Meanwhile you all lied about them using Bill Clinton in their propaganda films.

Big huge Corporate videos takes two weeks.
These guy's can do it a few days.

Trump will not show the character or courage to apologize or shut up. He will instead bring more attention to his Jihadi Don statements and continue to help the terrorist. His ego is more important to him than the good of the country. That ego will not allow him to admit his mistake.
Jihadi Don is even more despicable than that! He is deliberately providing his terrorist brothers recruitment tools because he has said the more terrorist attacks the higher his poll numbers go, and the worthless POS will say and do anything to get his poll numbers up.

When did the Donald grow a beard? And where's the link to the video?

Or should we assume this bit of propaganda was brought to you form the HRC campaign, the DNC, think progress and the ignorant regressives of USMB?
Just as your MessiahRushie programmed you to mindlessly parrot.

Here is the video:

Al-Shabaab Releases Recruitment Video Featuring Donald Trump
When it comes to using Google, Republicans need to be spoon fed.

No my job to provide evidence to support the OP, that would be his job. He claimed the existence of a video and provided no tangible proof.
Stop watching just Fox. It was pulled from Youtube as soon as it was discovered. But it's been all over the news. Get up off your lazy ass and do a Google search. Here, let me show you how:

isis trump video - Google Search

See how "simple" that was. Even a simpleton could do it.

Or should we assume this bit of propaganda was brought to you form the HRC campaign, the DNC, think progress and the ignorant regressives of USMB?

Here is the video:

No my job to provide evidence to support the OP, that would be his job. He claimed the existence of a video and provided no tangible proof.
Stop watching just Fox. It was pulled from Youtube as soon as it was discovered. But it's been all over the news. Get up off your lazy ass and do a Google search. Here, let me show you how:

You're right ya little simpleton, a link has already been provided. So you are now free to fuck off and die.

I think they made it for support Hillary. (to justify her lie.)

The truth is when hillary said about the TRUMP was appeared 'Terrorist Recruitment Video', it wasnt exist.

That new video can't justify hillary's lie.

I think they made it for support Hillary. (to justify her lie.)

The truth is when hillary said about the TRUMP was appeared 'Terrorist Recruitment Video', it wasnt exist.

That new video can't justify hillary's lie.
You "think"? Why think when you are so used to "follow"?

Here is the video:

You're right ya little simpleton, a link has already been provided. So you are now free to fuck off and die.
Testy testy, why so upset? Wasn't it you who said:

He claimed the existence of a video and provided no tangible proof.

Well? Wasn't it?

by Judd Legum Jan 1, 2016 4:59 pm

terroristvideo-1024x577.jpg

CREDIT: Youtube Screenshot
Presidential candidate Donald Trump is featured in a new recruitment video from the terrorist group Al-Shabab, according to numerous experts. Evan Kohlmann, analyst with NBC News and Chief R&D Officer for the private intelligence firm FlashPoint was one of the first to identify the new video:

Wow, is all I have to say but I don't think we want all of islam to be fighting against us.
Bill and Obama are in one too.

It didn't take Hillary or the Democrats long to produce the video,
but than again they are well connected in Hollywood.

Forum List

Back