Donald Trump Featured In New Terrorist Recruitment Video

"It's Trump' fault!"

I hope it's also President Trumps fault when the MOABS are raining down on Iran's so-called 'secret' nuclear bomb making facilities and on the ISIS capital city.
Turn these rat nests of human scum into twenty foot thick molten glass skating rinks.

In the last couple weeks republicans claimed that islamic militants were using Bill Clinton in their recruiting videos.

We all know that was a lie.

However we now see that what the republicans accused Clinton of is in reality the truth of what trump is doing.

You people are not helping anything and are going to get more people killed.

In the last couple weeks republicans claimed that islamic militants were using Bill Clinton in their recruiting videos.

We all know that was a lie.

However we now see that what the republicans accused Clinton of is in reality the truth of what trump is doing.

You people are not helping anything and are going to get more people killed.
Sane people do not give in to sub-human Jihadist psychopaths intent on taking over the world.
Typical LIB: "Whatever we do we can't make the Jihadists 'mad' at us. If we don't make them mad at us they'll leave us alone."
So pathetic. So cowardly. So LIB.

So now islamic militants are using trump in their recruiting film.

The last thing we need is a politician who helps the militants recruit more people to commit acts of terrorism. trump isn't helping the situation at all. He's making it worse by is ridiculous statements about muslims.

We don't need another loud mouth politician helping the islamic militants recruit more terrorists. We saw what happens when the bush boy was president and he told the terrorists to "bring it on." That got thousands of innocent people killed.

Somali al Shabaab militants use Donald Trump in recruiting film

It has been found that this is not true.
No one has been found doing this.
That is a false report.

Obama giving most of the ME to Islamic Jihad and Iran $100B and a go ahead on their nuke project has been the biggest ISIS recruiter ever. Remember, he's only killing the ISIS leaders who refuse to report to and take orders from Val Jarrett

Yup, Trump is a tool for the jihadists.

That argument can be made for the majority of our Politicians in this country.

Truman and his support of Israel and the U.N. Mandate is a tool for jihadists.

Ike Operation Blue Bat is a tool for Jihadists.

The U.S. Government backing of the Shah of Iran is a tool for Jihadists.

Reagan Middle East polices is a tool for Jihadists.

George H.W. Bush First Gulf Was is a tool for Jihadists.

Bill Clinton Middle East Policies is a tool for Jihadists.

George W. Bush war in Iraq and Afghanistan is a tool for Jihadists.

President Obama Middle East policies and drone usage is a tool for Jihadists.

So now Trump is a tool for Jihadists?

Not surprising and if Hillary Clinton win she will be a tool for Jihadists and will not bring peace either.

So again my response is not in defense of Trump and my opinion is known that he is a worthless schmuck to me but for any Jihadist group to use him as a poster boy to hate the West will not even slow Trump or his supporters down and will most likely boost Trump in the polls, and that is the sad damn fact in all of this!

So a few weeks after Hillary falsely claimed terrorist were doing this they started doing it. So we have a possible CIC giving terrorist recuriting ideas yeah thats not a leadership concern.

by Judd Legum Jan 1, 2016 4:59 pm

terroristvideo-1024x577.jpg

CREDIT: Youtube Screenshot
Presidential candidate Donald Trump is featured in a new recruitment video from the terrorist group Al-Shabab, according to numerous experts. Evan Kohlmann, analyst with NBC News and Chief R&D Officer for the private intelligence firm FlashPoint was one of the first to identify the new video:

Wow, is all I have to say but I don't think we want all of islam to be fighting against us.

Hillary was right. Go Hillary!!!!!

So a few weeks after Hillary falsely claimed terrorist were doing this they started doing it. So we have a possible CIC giving terrorist recuriting ideas yeah thats not a leadership concern.
They were using Trump's comments on social media. His comments were all of the major Arab and Muslim media, all over the world. Clinton never said they had made a video. That was the distorted lie Trump put out and even much of the media ran with it.

Ha, i told you her campaign would make one. She ain't no lying piece of shit after all. So her bootlickers think anyway. ;)

Ha, i told you her campaign would make one. She ain't no lying piece of shit after all. So her bootlickers think anyway. ;)
If you can find a video where she actually claims ISIS produced a video of Trump as Trump claimed, post it or a link to it.

They were using Trump's comments on social media. His comments were all of the major Arab and Muslim media, all over the world. Clinton never said they had made a video. That was the distorted lie Trump put out and even much of the media ran with it.
At the tird Democratic debate Clinton said ISIS is going to people showing them videos of Donald Trump the media checked her claim and found no evidence of that at the time she made it. So the lie was hers the media exposed it and Trump used it to his advantage.

At the tird Democratic debate Clinton said ISIS is going to people showing them videos of Donald Trump the media checked her claim and found no evidence of that at the time she made it. So the lie was hers the media exposed it and Trump used it to his advantage.
The media reported they did not find ISIS video or more exact, ISIS produced videos. They did not check or report on news video shown by news media.
Intelligence experts had reported that the Trump comments were being used on social media and the news accounts from Arab and Muslim media were being used, hence, video. The main source for this data was the intelligence group named Site Intelligence Group. There was also an esteemed and well-known professor from Columbia University that tracks terror groups and their social networking.

by Judd Legum Jan 1, 2016 4:59 pm

terroristvideo-1024x577.jpg

CREDIT: Youtube Screenshot
Presidential candidate Donald Trump is featured in a new recruitment video from the terrorist group Al-Shabab, according to numerous experts. Evan Kohlmann, analyst with NBC News and Chief R&D Officer for the private intelligence firm FlashPoint was one of the first to identify the new video:

Wow, is all I have to say but I don't think we want all of islam to be fighting against us.

Hillary was right. Go Hillary!!!!!

Find one that was done before Hillary made that statement, which is what she claimed.
Other wise she just gave them the idea afterwards.

If you can find a video where she actually claims ISIS produced a video of Trump as Trump claimed, post it or a link to it.

She stated he was being featured in recruitment videos. But in reality, it was her rapist husband who was being featured in recent ISIS videos. But i told everyone not to worry. I knew her campaign would make one at some point. Gotta try and convince enough dupes she's not a corrupt lying asshole. But good luck with that. Most know the truth.

She stated he was being featured in recruitment videos. But in reality, it was her rapist husband who was being featured in recent ISIS videos. But i told everyone not to worry. I knew her campaign would make one at some point. Gotta try and convince enough dupes she's not a corrupt lying asshole. But good luck with that. Most know the truth.
She never said what you claim. If she did, show the video. Provide a link.

Forum List

Back