🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald trump fever may be breaking

Yup...Youngkin gave the repub party the blue print on how to keep trump from becoming the focal point for a campaign. I think you will see more repubs pushing away from the toxic trump. Heck! The party could become the real GOP again....instead of the party of trump.
Breaking? Don't count on it.

Too many bumper-sticker-slogan echo chambers out there... too many beetle-brows... too many knuckle-draggers... too much servile gullible trailer-trash.

Too many bumper-sticker-slogan echo chambers out there... too many beetle-brows... too many knuckle-draggers... too much servile gullible trailer-trash.
Wow....

IronyMeter.jpg

Democrats and snowflakes have just not been able to let Trump go, and as Biden mentioned Trump 25 times. YOUNGKIN kicked them in the junk by talking about the issues.

Youngkin unified Virginia's against the Marxist Democrat agenda / idrology, which people are tired of.

Now the Marcists have declared they are doubling-down on their anti-American, tyrannical BS & massive attempted spending...I think they see the 2022 train coming, know they are going to be hit hard, but are now frantic to get as much sjit done, do as much damage as possible, before it happens...

Youngkin did everything he could to distance himself from Trump. Trump endorsed Youngkin at two events in Virginia. Youngkin did not organize or attend either event.

Trump's giant ego thinks the Virginia election was about him, but it was about the people's disappointment with Biden.
In reality I think the last 4-5 first term Presidents lost both Virgina and Jersey...

Dems held Jersey so they are ahead on that...

So Dems are in a fight but so are GOP...

Forum List

Back