🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Flat Out Lies About Don King's Endorsement

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Trump is trying to convince voters he’s not a racist — even though he is.

Donald Trump continued to insist on Saturday that boxing promoter Don King had endorsed him — even though King has clearly denied it.

Trump said on Friday that King had endorsed him, but when the promoter was asked at Muhammad Ali’s funeral if he had endorsed Trump, he flatly said “no.”

More: Donald Trump Flat Out Lies About Don King's Endorsement

I doubt Trump supporters will mind another lie.

Stick with your femiNazi Hitlery, you already had your Muslim Trojan horse Hussein Obama, a black man with a Muslim name that hates America, apologizing for it and love ISIS refugees. Bow down to your Queen.

Maybe Lyin' Don assumed it because they're both members of the Hair Club for Clowns.

Don-King---8850.jpg
trump-clown-multi-color.jpg

Donald Trump continued to insist on Saturday that boxing promoter Don King had endorsed him — even though King has clearly denied it.

Trump said on Friday that King had endorsed him, but when the promoter was asked at Muhammad Ali’s funeral if he had endorsed Trump, he flatly said “no.”

Of course they won't mind. He's been feeding them nothing but lies and bullshit from day one, and they just eat it up and beg for more.

And the libtards don't care. King did endorse him in the above link but libs prefer to spread their lies and smears. What a creepy bunch of goons.

i'm amazed you know who don king was. Trump's not a racist, you might be.
you don king and burger king are two different people right ?

Maybe Lyin' Don assumed it because they're both members of the Hair Club for Clowns.

Don-King---8850.jpg
trump-clown-multi-color.jpg
that illustrates the point that Trump has been fending off dribble ankle biters his entire adult life, which is where he learned the art of the counter punch, which apparently works really well in American politics.
once Trump is in the Oval we'll all have to sign a thank you card for rosie odonnell et. al.

Even if he did, Don King is a shady mother fucker. Who would want his endorsement.

And Don Trump has a better endorsement now anyways. Crazy ear biting rapist Mike Tyson.

Trump Campaign Lining Up Tyson and Ditka for Convention

Forum List

Back