Donald Trump FORGETS Words To “God Bless America” In Front Of Crowd

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018

Patriotic?

My ass...what remotely-loyal American does not know the words to 'God Bless America'?

What an absolute, pathetic, hypocritical doofus.

Anyone can forget some words to a song. Witness the late great patriot Leslie Nielsen.

Absolutely.
iu

'No collusion. No Russia. Believe me.'

What's next? Bitching about the color of his tie?

Grow up.

My ass...what remotely-loyal American does not know the words to 'God Bless America'?
I don't know all the words to our anthem, but then I don't bitch about anyone being insufficiently rigorous in their patriotic rituals. Really, apart from Trump, who's petty enough to make an issue of it?

Oh, ok, the country of lapel flags aside...

Pretty sure he had a gazillion things running through his mind preparing his thoughts seconds away from public speaking... O, ya think not.. then try public speaking to a crowd and get back to us on that. (Regarding Trump... 'God Bless America' lyrics)

Last edited:
Pretty sure he had a gazillion things running through his mind preparing his thoughts seconds away from public speaking... O, ya think not.. then try public speaking to a crowd and get back to us on that.
Oooooh... are you going to stick up for your little magic negro?

He was an idiot. Take away his teleprompter and you got the real Barry, a stuttering, America hating, muslim moron.

Really, guys. You actually care that he didn't know the words or didn't say them to your specifications and it warrants all this butthurt????? How many of you don't know the words or stumbled thru ANY songs lyrics? Plenty is my guess.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back