Donald Trump FORGETS Words To “God Bless America” In Front Of Crowd

Really, guys. You actually care that he didn't know the words or didn't say them to your specifications and it warrants all this butthurt????? How many of you don't know the words or stumbled thru ANY songs lyrics? Plenty is my guess.
:cuckoo:

Nothing is too unimportant to complain about when it comes to Donald Trump apparently.

Really, guys. You actually care that he didn't know the words or didn't say them to your specifications and it warrants all this butthurt?????
The fact that he attacks others' observance of patriotic rituals then fucks up himself, without apology, is the topic here. He should just keep his mouth shut about others' behaviour if he doesn't like criticism of his behaviour.

Really, guys. You actually care that he didn't know the words or didn't say them to your specifications and it warrants all this butthurt?????
The fact that he attacks others' observance of patriotic rituals then fucks up himself, without apology, is the topic here. He should just keep his mouth shut about others' behaviour if he doesn't like criticism of his behaviour.
Bullshit.

He should just keep his mouth shut about others' behaviour if he doesn't like criticism of his behaviour.
Oh yeah, like you clowns would ever stop attacking him for anything you can think of.

Nobody cares about stories like this.....when Soetero didn't put his hand over his heart during the singing of the National anthem, the right got insensed but nobody cared. This is a story only CNN viewers get giddy about.

The people who think this story has legs are the same ones who think America cares about Paul Manifort!:113:

Anyone can forget some words to a song.
One of my most favorite singers, James Otto that is, forgot the second verse to one of his songs once and its a song that came from his own mind, heart, and soul. :D :D :D

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Patriotic?

My ass...what remotely-loyal American does not know the words to 'God Bless America'?

What an absolute, pathetic, hypocritical doofus.

I would bet you and any number of randomly chosen people could not write them from memory with a gun to your head!

Prior to becoming Little Trumpsters, they went hog wild when Obama, ignorantly didn't put his hand over his heart for the National Anthem.
But now, when Trump shows his ignorance, it's not a big deal and "why are you liberals making fun of the greatest president in history"??? :206:

What's next? Bitching about the color of his tie?

Grow up.

LMAO Well the economy is doing great and UE is at all time lows so the deficient don't really have anything to bitch about.

Hell they can't even bitch about the stock market and all Americans are enjoying the tax cuts.

So lets bitch about forgetting the words to a song. Oh my. The man should be shot or at worse tarred and feathered LOL

What's next? Bitching about the color of his tie?
I didn't know ties were patriotic markers.
And Obama never put his hand over his chest OR sang. But thats ok, right?
Now,Now Gracie,you are starting to bitch
Truth hurts ya? Which makes me a bitch? Ok. Then I will be a very good one, bub.
Not mean't in the manner you thought...."the term bitch or to bitch or bitching"...means to whinge or moan about or complain about(as you did about Obama) in Australia

This was not referring to you as a Bitch(which of course you are not,quite the reverse in my opinion),

Truth never hurts Gracie,only lies

Obama forgot how many fucking states we had in the country. The left was silent. Trump forgets the words to a stupid meaningless song and they jump on it like stink on shit.

Yea, liberals are shit.

Patriotic?

My ass...what remotely-loyal American does not know the words to 'God Bless America'?

What an absolute, pathetic, hypocritical doofus.

You hate God and you hate America, so what is your problem, Commie fuck?

iu

'No collusion. No Russia. Believe me.'
Benghazi?

Forum List

Back