Donald Trump had more votes against him than he did for him.

In Raleigh, Trump claims he received most-ever GOP votes

To be specific he received around 14 million votes but 16 million Republicans voted for SOMEONE ELSE. This is not to suggest he didn't win because he did, fair & square. This is just to educate dumbfucks who don't understand basic math.
Trump set a record for most votes received but he also set another record.....the most votes against him.

The MAJORITY of gop voters voted AGAINST DONALD TRUMP. Those FACTS are undisputed.

4th grade math should not be hard but apparently for some it is.

With 17 candidates in the race your entire OP is pretty much meaningless from a statistics perspective.
The end result is what it is. The facts are still the facts.

:dig:

:popcorn:

To be specific he received around 14 million votes but 16 million Republicans voted for SOMEONE ELSE. This is not to suggest he didn't win because he did, fair & square. This is just to educate dumbfucks who don't understand basic math.
Trump set a record for most votes received but he also set another record.....the most votes against him.

The MAJORITY of gop voters voted AGAINST DONALD TRUMP. Those FACTS are undisputed.

With 17 candidates in the race your entire OP is pretty much meaningless from a statistics perspective.

Does simple math hurt your head too?

Simple. That really is the perfect word to describe you.

:rofl:

I'll take that as a yes. We'll add you to the dumbass for a day column

Let's boil this down to the basics.

1. Did Trump receive more votes than that of the other candidates combined?

2. Does that mean more people were for him or against him?

3. Did you fail 4th grade?

Take it any way you want.

It's not my problem that basic statistical analysis eludes you.

First it was 'against' now it's 'other candidate'....who are the people and why weren't they on the ticket?

Cut the pie any way you like. The fact remains more people voted for someone other than Trump. Since that fact can not be disputed in come the personal attacks which I will happily reciprocate.

Cut the pie any way you like. The fact remains more people voted for someone other than Trump. Since that fact can not be disputed in come the personal attacks which I will happily reciprocate.
Who the fuck is 'someone other than trump?' What the fuck state did you vote in, none of those people were on my ballot....

Too bad 4th grade math didn't calculate the fact that Trump was competing against 11 other republicans. Why can't "moderates" and lefties deal with the freaking fact that even 4th grade math indicates that Trump set a freaking record for primary elections in N.C.? If you include the "other" in the democrat primary it seems that Hill barely beat the only other democrat by 100k votes in an election that barely reached over a million votes for the combined democrat ticket.

Last edited:

That is not the premise you started with.

And you counted only those who (actively) chose somebody else, not those who (passively) sat it out and didn't see any viable choice at all, including Rump. There's no number for that but they all didn't want Rump either.

Also this is an open primary state. Independents like me can vote in whichever party's election they want, but we have to pick one. I didn't vote against Rump because I figured my vote would be better served on the other side. But obviously I would have voted against him vehemently if that had not been the case. And there's a lot more of me where I come from.

Trumps job is NOT getting elected.

That is not the premise you started with.
That is the entire reason for this thread. It is a spill over from another thread. This thread is not about statistics or pie charts, it's about raw numbers & the support Trump did or didn't have as a result of those numbers.
Someone in another thread tried to pass off the lie that Trump received more votes than all the other candidates combined. Of course that is complete pie in the sky bullshit and I called them on it.

And you counted only those who (actively) chose somebody else, not those who (passively) sat it out and didn't see any viable choice at all, including Rump. There's no number for that but they all didn't want Rump either.

Also this is an open primary state. Independents like me can vote in whichever party's election they want, but we have to pick one. I didn't vote against Rump because I figured my vote would be better served on the other side. But obviously I would have voted against him vehemently if that had not been the case. And there's a lot more of me where I come from.
Trump won with the most votes ever....

Too bad 4th grade math didn't calculate the fact that Trump was competing against 11 other republicans. Why can't "moderates" and lefties deal with the freaking fact that even 4th grade math indicates that Trump set a freaking record for primary elections in N.C.? If you include the "other" in the democrat primary it seems that Hill barely beat the only other democrat by 100k votes in an election that barely reached over a million votes for the combined democrat ticket.
That's very nice. Has not a fucking thing to do with the op but thanks for the bump leftard lol

Tends to happen when u have 16 opponents

Where do you suppose those 'Republicans' randomly spawned from? No, Republicans did not vote for the first time ever just to vote for Trump. To elaborate on the original post, the reason more Republicans voted for the other candidates was because the majority of "record votes" Trump was getting was from Democrats. It's why he consistently did better in open ballots, despite his lack of specifics on his policies. the Democrats were 'helping' us vote for the candidate they figured had the best chance of losing to Hillary. Yes, some Republicans did vote for Trump, but no, Republicans as a party did not nominate Trump.

Where do you suppose those 'Republicans' randomly spawned from? No, Republicans did not vote for the first time ever just to vote for Trump. To elaborate on the original post, the reason more Republicans voted for the other candidates was because the majority of "record votes" Trump was getting was from Democrats. It's why he consistently did better in open ballots, despite his lack of specifics on his policies. the Democrats were 'helping' us vote for the candidate they figured had the best chance of losing to Hillary. Yes, some Republicans did vote for Trump, but no, Republicans as a party did not nominate Trump.

Haha, that's a great myth. Pretty transparent though.

Forum List

Back