Donald Trump Has A Brain Freezing Short Circuit Of His Own

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Trump needs his own brain scan before he has a stroke and drops dead from years of drug abuse.

:Addressing a rambunctious crowd in Florida, a crucial swing state, he added: “I watched Hillary today, which was really boring. It’s hard to watch. I have an obligation to watch. Fortunately she never goes on very long because she wants to go home.”

But Trump himself, locked in a grueling campaign, twice made a slip of the tongue. “By the way, is there any place to be that’s better than a Friday night in Florida at a Trump rally? No place.”

A few supporters shouted, “It’s Thursday!”

Later he said: “We joke. It’s Friday night and we’re having fun.” More supporters yelled, “It’s Thursday!” but he appeared to assume it was more cheering.

In another, perhaps more deliberate lapse, Trump claimed: “This place is incredible. We’ve got 2,000 people outside trying to get in.” In fact there were still hundreds of empty places in the 8,000-seat arena in Kissimmee, near Orlando. Trump gets date wrong twice while implying Clinton lacks mental stamina

Trump needs his own brain scan before he has a stroke and drops dead from years of drug abuse.

:Addressing a rambunctious crowd in Florida, a crucial swing state, he added: “I watched Hillary today, which was really boring. It’s hard to watch. I have an obligation to watch. Fortunately she never goes on very long because she wants to go home.”

But Trump himself, locked in a grueling campaign, twice made a slip of the tongue. “By the way, is there any place to be that’s better than a Friday night in Florida at a Trump rally? No place.”

Later he said: “We joke. It’s Friday night and we’re having fun.” More supporters yelled, “It’s Thursday!” but he appeared to assume it was more cheering.

In another, perhaps more deliberate lapse, Trump claimed: “This place is incredible. We’ve got 2,000 people outside trying to get in.” In fact there were still hundreds of empty places in the 8,000-seat arena in Kissimmee, near Orlando. Trump gets date wrong twice while implying Clinton lacks mental stamina

Where are Trump's medical records? I mean his "actual" medical records - not just some paid note from a shyster doctor? What about his "actual" mental health records?

I have no problem with Trump's short circuits since he actually talks without teleprompter hours and hours on end. What, did you really expect there are not going to be any mistakes? Hillary couldn't survive through one speech... better vote for a robot, at least those don't lie.

I have no problem with Trump's short circuits since he actually talks without teleprompter hours and hours on end. What, did you really expect there are not going to be any mistakes? Hillary couldn't survive through one speech.

What are you talking about? he's made so many mistakes they have a teleprompter handcuffed to his leg.

Where are Trump's medical records? I mean his "actual" medical records - not just some paid note from a shyster doctor? What about his "actual" mental health records?

The American people need to know all the facts before the election.

I heard on Lawrence O'Donnell tonight something about Trump taking Xanax. I did't catch the entire segment because of the Olympics. Anyone else catch it all?

bed76c6f69df238156231f79a5c234827dd5e5f941f1dba7224ab8c6c685d804_1.jpg

I heard on Lawrence O'Donnell tonight something about Trump taking Xanax. I did't catch the entire segment because of the Olympics. Anyone else catch it all?

There is an old report more than 20 years, that says Donald Trump was an amphetamine addict. I think it was Gawker or Spy, who came out with it even had a prescription written for him. If I remember, the doctor was interviewed and said Trump had a hormonal imbalance or something like that turns out it was a weight loss doctor and Donald feared being fat but he was taking a lot of pills a day. It does explain the mood swings though doesn't it?

There is an old report more than 20 years, that says Donald Trump was an amphetamine addict. I think it was Gawker or Spy, who came out with it even had a prescription written for him. If I remember, the doctor was interviewed and said Trump had a hormonal imbalance or something like that turns out it was a weight loss doctor and Donald feared being fat but he was taking a lot of pills a day. It does explain the mood swings though doesn't it?

No, he's just pure fucking crazy.

The American people need to know all the facts before the election.

Yea, Hillary could release her health records... and emails... and the Clinton foundation could be audited.

His long-form medical records?

I thought yesterday was Tuesday, until I was told it was Thursday :eusa_doh:

Hillary almost told a crowd that The Donald was her husband, so she must need a brain scan.

It certainly essplains why we never see him in anything but a business suit, which is made to look straight and hide fat.
Guess that goes with the orange skin though.

I thought yesterday was Tuesday, until I was told it was Thursday :eusa_doh:

Hillary almost told a crowd that The Donald was her husband, so she must need a brain scan.

True, but then Donnie thought cities were titties so there's that too. So I guess he needs a brain scan too.

Forum List

Back