Donald Trump has a unique and sickening ability to resurface women’s memories of abuse and trauma.

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
161017_POL_Clinton-Trump-Looming-Debate.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Thirty-five years ago, Beth Anderson was raped by a man who’d offered her a ride home.* Unlike most victims, she found a modicum of justice: Her rapist was arrested and, after a plea bargain, served a year and a day in prison. “I moved on,” says Anderson, now 56 and a web developer living in a small town in western Wisconsin. “I’ve never had any issues with having sex. I was able to separate that out. It’s never bothered me. Until now.”

Ever since a 2005 tape emerged of Donald Trump boasting of grabbing women “by the pussy,” the election has been dominated by talk of sexual abuse and misogynist bullying. Watching it unfold, Anderson says, has brought memories of her ordeal flooding back. “It really kicked in with this whole conversation about how rape-y he is,” she says. “The entire conversation has been taken over by sexual assault. And it’s really hard.” Hardest of all for Anderson has been seeing men she knows and trusts defend Trump. “That’s the part that makes me cry,” she says, her voice breaking over the phone. “Because even the men you think are safe, aren’t safe.”

All over America, the squalid denouement of the Trump campaign is forcing women to think anew about abuse they’ve endured. According to the Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network, the weekend after the release of the Trump tape saw a 33 percent increase in people turning to its National Sexual Assault Hotline for support. Traffic to the group’s website was up 45 percent. The writer Kelly Oxford says that 1 million women responded to her call to tweet their first sexual assault. On MSNBC, the journalist Ana Marie Cox choked up while discussing sexual abuse allegations against Trump. “I have to say, I’m very concerned for a lot of women out there, because I was brought back by that statement to something that happened to me when I was a young woman,” Cox said. Michelle Obama spoke for many when she said that Trump’s attitude toward women “has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

Read the rest here:
Donald Trump Is a Human Trigger
----------------

Really disturbing. If this doesn't make you sick, then YOU are part of the problem.

Thirty-five years ago, Beth Anderson was raped by a man who’d offered her a ride home.* Unlike most victims, she found a modicum of justice: Her rapist was arrested and, after a plea bargain, served a year and a day in prison. “I moved on,” says Anderson, now 56 and a web developer living in a small town in western Wisconsin. “I’ve never had any issues with having sex. I was able to separate that out. It’s never bothered me. Until now.”

Ever since a 2005 tape emerged of Donald Trump boasting of grabbing women “by the pussy,” the election has been dominated by talk of sexual abuse and misogynist bullying. Watching it unfold, Anderson says, has brought memories of her ordeal flooding back. “It really kicked in with this whole conversation about how rape-y he is,” she says. “The entire conversation has been taken over by sexual assault. And it’s really hard.” Hardest of all for Anderson has been seeing men she knows and trusts defend Trump. “That’s the part that makes me cry,” she says, her voice breaking over the phone. “Because even the men you think are safe, aren’t safe.”

All over America, the squalid denouement of the Trump campaign is forcing women to think anew about abuse they’ve endured. According to the Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network, the weekend after the release of the Trump tape saw a 33 percent increase in people turning to its National Sexual Assault Hotline for support. Traffic to the group’s website was up 45 percent. The writer Kelly Oxford says that 1 million women responded to her call to tweet their first sexual assault. On MSNBC, the journalist Ana Marie Cox choked up while discussing sexual abuse allegations against Trump. “I have to say, I’m very concerned for a lot of women out there, because I was brought back by that statement to something that happened to me when I was a young woman,” Cox said. Michelle Obama spoke for many when she said that Trump’s attitude toward women “has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

Read the rest here:
----------------

Really disturbing. If this doesn't make you sick, then YOU are part of the problem.

If you are not sick from the way Hillary has conducted her campaign and her public dis-service Trump shouldn't bother you a bit.

Oh bite me. This is ridiculous. Didn't any of them get triggered by Juanita? Or Kathleen? Or Paula? Or Kathleen Shelton who was raped at the age of 12 and was blamed by Hillary for her very own rape?

Only Donald triggers.

Pfffffffffffffft.

Read the rest here:
----------------

What about all these Women abused by the Clinton's?
billclinton2nddebate.jpg.cf.jpg

bill-clintons-victims.jpg.cf.jpg

It's fucking Howard Stern. Have you ever heard little Miss America next door Sandra Bullock on Stern. It's hysterical. EVERYTHING is a joke. It's called being a mega smart ass.

It's HOWARD STERN not freaking Oprah.

:lol:

Lamo.

That's kind of the point, actually. Howard has a gift of getting people to 'open up' and be more real with him. That's why his interviews have always been so good. Watch Trump, he admits to being a sexual predator. Even in casual conversation, no man that I know would ever admit to that, even in casual conversation.

Read the rest here:
----------------

What about all these Women abused by the Clinton's?
billclinton2nddebate.jpg.cf.jpg

bill-clintons-victims.jpg.cf.jpg

That was my point as well Steve. What's this bullshit that only Trump can trigger memories? Talk about a crock. Man oh man I smell desperation.

It's fucking Howard Stern. Have you ever heard little Miss America next door Sandra Bullock on Stern. It's hysterical. EVERYTHING is a joke. It's called being a mega smart ass.

Lamo.

That's kind of the point, actually. Howard has a gift of getting people to 'open up' and be more real with him. That's why his interviews have always been so good. Watch Trump, he admits to being a sexual predator. Even in casual conversation, no man that I know would ever admit to that, even in casual conversation.

He's being an asshole. A mega smart ass. That's being on Stern. He could even get Mother Theresa to talk dirty for crying out loud. Probably admit to having fantasies about one priest.

It's Stern.

So why is only Trump triggering these Democrat womens memories? Especially considering everything out there is a "she said". The old woman's story about the plane got blown out of the water big time on Saturday. Caught flat out lying.

Read the rest here:
----------------

go blow your daddy

2hdxgti.jpg

Oh bite me. This is ridiculous. Didn't any of them get triggered by Juanita? Or Kathleen? Or Paula? Or Kathleen Shelton who was raped at the age of 12 and was blamed by Hillary for her very own rape?

Only Donald triggers.

Pfffffffffffffft.
This old case is always interesting because of the distortions. First, and most important Clinton was appointed to this case. She never asked for it. She asked to be excused because she did not want to defend her client but the judge denied it. So she did what she was required by law to do but found a way to keep Kathleen off the stand and still offer an adequate defense for her client.

Kathleen Shelton was never questioned by Clinton at all. Clinton and others were aware that she had made false allegation against other men. Instead of tearing her down on the stand, Hillary petitioned the court for a psychiatric exam. She could have torn her to pieces on the stand but she chose not to.

Court documents show that as part of her defense strategy in the case, Clinton filed a motion for a psychiatric examination of Shelton. Clinton also signed a sworn affidavit that claimed Shelton was “emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing.” The affidavit also accused Shelton of having made “false accusations” against others in the past.

Before the case went to trial, state investigators lost crucial evidence, including portions of the defendant’s underwear that contained blood stains and semen. Clinton also found an expert witness in New York state that was willing to provide testimony that would cast doubt on the remaining blood and semen evidence available in the case.

Prosecutors then offered a plea a deal in the case that reduced the charges from rape to unlawful fondling of a child. The defendant was sentenced to one year in jail, but only served about two more months after including time served.

Clinton actually helped Kathleen by keeping her off the stand while performing her sworn duty as a defense attorney in a case she never wanted.
The Truth About Clinton’s Handling of Kathy Shelton Rape Case

Only Donald triggers.

Pfffffffffffffft.

Since this tape came out, I've remembered all of the times I've been groped or grabbed. I was 11 or 12 the first time - at the public swimming pool. The last time was some anonymous perv on the subway.

So yeah, it appears I'm not the only one it's had this effect on.

Read the rest here:
----------------

go blow your daddy

Eat a dick.

Lamo.

He's being an asshole. A mega smart ass. That's being on Stern. He could even get Mother Theresa to talk dirty for crying out loud. Probably admit to having fantasies about one priest.

It's Stern.

No, as the second tape with Billy Bush more than proves, it's Trump.

Only Donald triggers.

Pfffffffffffffft.
This old case is always interesting because of the distortions. First, and most important Clinton was appointed to this case. She never asked for it. She asked to be excused because she did not want to defend her client but the judge denied it. So she did what she was required by law to do but found a way to keep Kathleen off the stand and still offer an adequate defense for her client.

Kathleen Shelton was never questioned by Clinton at all. Clinton and others were aware that she had made false allegation against other men. Instead of tearing her down on the stand, Hillary petitioned the court for a psychiatric exam. She could have torn her to pieces on the stand but she chose not to.

Court documents show that as part of her defense strategy in the case, Clinton filed a motion for a psychiatric examination of Shelton. Clinton also signed a sworn affidavit that claimed Shelton was “emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing.” The affidavit also accused Shelton of having made “false accusations” against others in the past.

Before the case went to trial, state investigators lost crucial evidence, including portions of the defendant’s underwear that contained blood stains and semen. Clinton also found an expert witness in New York state that was willing to provide testimony that would cast doubt on the remaining blood and semen evidence available in the case.

Prosecutors then offered a plea a deal in the case that reduced the charges from rape to unlawful fondling of a child. The defendant was sentenced to one year in jail, but only served about two more months after including time served.

Clinton actually helped Kathleen by keeping her off the stand while performing her sworn duty as a defense attorney in a case she never wanted.
The Truth About Clinton’s Handling of Kathy Shelton Rape Case

First off Hillary said in a 1980 interview she took the case as a favor to the Judge. Mmmmkay? Changed it later but the first interview is still out there.

Next up. She lied in that sworn affidavit . That's where Shelton's lawyer is coming to come at her. There is no evidence supporting her claims in that affidavit whatsoever.

Even in a CNN investigation they could find no evidence for Hillary's claim that the 12 year old was a man hunter seeking out older men and fantasizing about it.

There is absolutely NO evidence to support the little girl having made false statements before. None zip nada.

Don't hand me some fairy tale that the good fairy Hillary was doing the kid a favor. She played hard ball and played the blame the victim defense.

Evil freaking bitch.

Only Donald triggers.

Pfffffffffffffft.

Since this tape came out, I've remembered all of the times I've been groped or grabbed. I was 11 or 12 the first time - at the public swimming pool. The last time was some anonymous perv on the subway.

So yeah, it appears I'm not the only one it's had this effect on.

So Kathy S

Lamo.

It's Stern.

No, as the second tape with Billy Bush more than proves, it's Trump.

We're talking about a shock jock show. Stern could get the Pope to talk locker room in the Vatican. Nature of the beast.

Interesting the 12 year old rape victim that Hillary blamed for her own rape, her story didn't touch you at all. Amazing. Only Trump.

Forum List

Back