Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has run an excellent campaign. If the media didnt work for hillary then he would be well ahead now.

Which parts do you like?

1) The part where he can touch women's pussies because he's a celeb?
2) The part where he claims he is worth $10 billion even though he is worth about half of that (if that). you do know he doesn't OWN any of the Trump properties? He sells the naming rights which are worth about 1/10th of the properties themselves.
3) The part where he thinks a born and bred US citizen should not be able to rule on his sham universities because of the person's surname?
4) The part where he is such a fantastic great business man that he has filed Chapter 11 on no less than four occasions. Yeah, let's hire that guy to run the country.
5) The part where he constantly stiffs tradesmen?
6) The part where he constantly says he 'has a plan' for this, that and the other but fails to outline them because it's a 'secret' (ie, he doesn't have a clue what he is going to do).

outside of that, yeah, he's a great candidate.

It amazes me how many Republicans still maintain party loyalty

There is nothing Trump can say or do to dissuade them

I would argue there is no amount of filth the clintons can wallow in that would dissuade dumbasses from voting for her. the clinton foundation alone is a criminal enterprise designed to put money in the clintons pockets. pay to play.

Prove it. Take your time....

Ramblings huh? LOL! Shill. I'll provide your sorry spinning hide with nothing. I don't have to because it's all out there. All you have to do is not ignore it. Shill.

What else are they? There is no evidence? You've just made a list. Whoop-de-doo. We can all do that. If it's 'all out there' then produce it or STFU. Shouldn't be that hard.

If I produce anything shill, all you will do is lie and spin more. It's your mandate and SOP as a clinton shill. With all the evidence that your "candidate" is a career criminal and habitual liar, those like you, who "can't" see the truth of that, do not want to. So, you go ahead and play your pretend game. No one believes you, and clinton is toast. Enjoy your last shill paycheck. You almost earned it.

If I produce anything shill, all you will do is lie and spin more. It's your mandate and SOP as a clinton shill. With all the evidence that your "candidate" is a career criminal and habitual liar, those like you, who "can't" see the truth of that, do not want to. So, you go ahead and play your pretend game. No one believes you, and clinton is toast. Enjoy your last shill paycheck. You almost earned it.

Translation: I have no evidence.

Me: Tell me something I don't know.

It amazes me how many Republicans still maintain party loyalty

There is nothing Trump can say or do to dissuade them

I would argue there is no amount of filth the clintons can wallow in that would dissuade dumbasses from voting for her. the clinton foundation alone is a criminal enterprise designed to put money in the clintons pockets. pay to play.

Prove it. Take your time....

It's been proven, and now, it will be "proven" again. We know she likes to eat pussy, but I hope she likes orange.

Translation: I have no evidence.

Me: Tell me something I don't know.

Lame. Typical desperation last gasp. Go for it shill, I've seen these tactics for years. They no longer work. No one believes anything you say. Not even you.

[

Lame. Typical desperation last gasp. Go for it shill, I've seen these tactics for years. They no longer work. No one believes anything you say. Not even you.

Whoops. My bad, I didn't realise I was dealing with one of Donnie's demographics. Uneducated white guy.

Right here, this is all you need to read to know they are unreliable.

Everyone knows, after reading the Wikileaks that Hillary wants open borders. Trump called her out on it.

What does Politifake say?

Says Hillary Clinton "wants to have open borders."

Donald Trump on Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 in the third 2016 presidential debate
tom-mostlyfalse.gif

Donald Trump wrongly says Hillary Clinton wants open borders

wikileaks-hillary-open-borders-575x253.jpg

Bias, flat out bias.

IOW, they can't be trusted worth shit. Stop letting the media do your thinking for you. Derp.

So why does Trump argue she is FOR the wall and brings up example of her VOTING for it in the debate? (the answer is because he is stupid, but also because she is not for open borders)

Trump: Hillary Clinton wanted, fought for the wall

What you say is bullshit, the speech was about ENERGY TRADE. That is the COMMON MARKET she is talking about.

"MOSTLY FALSE" is a kind rating from Politico for your argument.

Anything else?
Do you know anything at all about politics? Anything at all?

Hillary is a political opportunist. She knew that this enforcement was never going to pass, so it was safe to be for it.

If you know something is going to fail, but it will look good if you are for it, what do you do? You make it look like you are are nationalist, to make your constituency think you are representing them.

Did you read the Wikileaks documents? She said she has a Public position, and a Private position. No wonder she so easily deceives you. You have the analytical ability of a turnip.

Wow, you really suck at this.

Everyone knows, after reading the Wikileaks that Hillary wants open borders. Trump called her out on it.

Donald Trump on Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 in the third 2016 presidential debate
tom-mostlyfalse.gif

Bias, flat out bias.

IOW, they can't be trusted worth shit. Stop letting the media do your thinking for you. Derp.

So why does Trump argue she is FOR the wall and brings up example of her VOTING for it in the debate? (the answer is because he is stupid, but also because she is not for open borders)

What you say is bullshit, the speech was about ENERGY TRADE. That is the COMMON MARKET she is talking about.

Anything else?

Hillary is a political opportunist. She knew that this enforcement was never going to pass, so it was safe to be for it.

If you know something is going to fail, but it will look good if you are for it, what do you do? You make it look like you are are nationalist, to make your constituency think you are representing them.

Did you read the Wikileaks documents? She said she has a Public position, and a Private position. No wonder she so easily deceives you. You have the analytical ability of a turnip.

Among the gibberish and excitement I see no counter evidence.

She voted for wall and was speaking about open energy market in your quote, not free flow of immigration.

you argue that her vote was the pandering, but her empty words to bussiness interests were not...how would you know?

Her position has consistently been to enforce the border and give pathway to citizenship to illegals already here.

I think he has run an excellent campaign. If the media didnt work for hillary then he would be well ahead now.

Which parts do you like?

1) The part where he can touch women's pussies because he's a celeb?
2) The part where he claims he is worth $10 billion even though he is worth about half of that (if that). you do know he doesn't OWN any of the Trump properties? He sells the naming rights which are worth about 1/10th of the properties themselves.
3) The part where he thinks a born and bred US citizen should not be able to rule on his sham universities because of the person's surname?
4) The part where he is such a fantastic great business man that he has filed Chapter 11 on no less than four occasions. Yeah, let's hire that guy to run the country.
5) The part where he constantly stiffs tradesmen?
6) The part where he constantly says he 'has a plan' for this, that and the other but fails to outline them because it's a 'secret' (ie, he doesn't have a clue what he is going to do).

outside of that, yeah, he's a great candidate.

All minor BS compared to Clinton's and Obama's crimes along with their corrupt appointees. We are living under wannabe tyrants and known criminals but you want to spit hairs re Trump. How sick.

No, but that looks like a typical liberal trying to force a little boy to go down in him? Do you know that guy?
In your perv mind, Miketx. Don't hit if you don't want to get harder.

So it is you. Turn yourself in.
Only in your strange head, miketx.

Clinton is toast. You scum will have to find another traitor criminal to run in 20. You can do it, there's plenty of you.

No, but that looks like a typical liberal trying to force a little boy to go down in him? Do you know that guy?

Clinton is toast. You scum will have to find another traitor criminal to run in 20. You can do it, there's plenty of you.
Perhaps, but I think people hate and fear Trump even more.

Right prevaricator, that's why kaine has 30 people at a rally and Trump 20,000. You are very good, but not at helping clinton. You are very good at making your self look like a fool, and or a criminal, etc., etc.

tom-mostlyfalse.gif

Bias, flat out bias.

Anything else?

She voted for wall and was speaking about open energy market in your quote, not free flow of immigration.

you argue that her vote was the pandering, but her empty words to bussiness interests were not...how would you know?

Her position has consistently been to enforce the border and give pathway to citizenship to illegals already here.

Actions speak louder than words.

Donald J Trump is not a professional politician. As for running the worst campaign in history, he beat 15 other opponents in the Republican primary. There were such notables as the son and brother of a former president. There were senators and governors in that race. He's within a few points of a professional lifelong politician to win the highest office in our land. Win or lose, Trump has run a hell of a campaign.

I have to agree

I never thought his campaign would last two weeks. But I underestimate the gullibility of Republican Party faithful

Like leading the Jews to slaughter. ;)

Right prevaricator, that's why kaine has 30 people at a rally and Trump 20,000. You are very good, but not at helping clinton. You are very good at making your self look like a fool, and or a criminal, etc., etc.
:lol: Got spanked, huh? The numbers are not there for Trump, not yet. RCP has HRC at 80 and 538 at 81, or within a point of each.

The comey affair has guaranteed her the election.

Check comey's off shore bank accounts.

tom-mostlyfalse.gif

Bias, flat out bias.

Anything else?

Actions speak louder than words.
Her action was to vote for the wall so umm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back