🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump: ‘I Am Batman’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Donald Trump revealed Sunday what so many have suspected: that he is the masked vigilante Batman who terrorizes the criminals of Gotham by night.

Trump made the revelation during a helicopter ride at the Iowa State Fair. “Mr. Trump?” a little boy asked.

“Yes?” Trump said.

“Are you Batman?” he asked.

“I am Batman,” Trump responded.

Donald Trump: I Am Batman

Strangest election I've ever seen.

Well, I wouldn't vote for Batman. He's just a different shade of criminal.
Hulk, on the other hand, I'd vote for with both hands. :thup: :thup:

VoteHulkOrDie.jpg

All right everyone. Instead of voting for Donald Trump in the primary, make sure you write in "Bruce Wayne".

Actually that gentleman's death is such a pity. He was a good soul. No a great soul.

"Robinson worked closely with Hope for Henry, a Washington organisation that helps sick children.

Founded by Laurie Strongin and Allen Goldberg after their son Henry died from a rare disease, the group threw superhero parties in hospitals. Batman was always the star.

"He made so many kids so happy," Strongin said. "When I asked him to do anything, he always said yes."

Robinson had never met Henry.

"But he called me every year on his birthday," Strongin said.

Strongin has been crying all morning. The organization had just finished producing a video about the program. It starts with a little boy dressed as Batman.

He has leukemia. He's waiting outside a hospital. The real Batman - Lenny Robinson - pulls up in his Batmobile, gets out and hugs the boy.

"He was magic," Strongin said."

Philanthropic Batman killed after his Batmobile breaks down

Forum List

Back